Countries you have lived in??

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Hippy16, May 10, 2005.

1. Ileana

Ileana Member

I think it can matter in away. I know I personally feel very European and mostly have my past lives in Europe, such as Sweden, Italy, Austria, Roumania, Hungary, England and France. But also feel a bit drawn to USA in many ways. But I know I visit it and lived there for a period of time. But believe sometimes that I possibily had a life where I entierly lived there not just a short period. Many countries I realise I lived in many lives times, some more then others. But I think there is always laying a pattern in ones countries ones past lives are in.

2. insearchof_1785

insearchof_1785 insearchof_1785

A great thread! Personally I've always loved Europe in general. Though my leanings are more toward Eastern Europe as I'm very partial to Russia.

Gonna try to do this in chronological order, so bear with me here;

Italy - Early-Mid 1st Century.

England - 12th Century.

Italy - Late 16th Century into the Late 17th Century.

France - Late 18th Century.

England - Mid-Late 19th Century.

Russia - Early 20th Century.

Germany - Mid 20th Century.

3. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

Interesting thread.

Seems like a lot of what I've come with has been North America. I think some of it was out in the West before they became states - life as native American, life as trapper / guide, etc.

The only "exotic" I've come up with was an Inca (so Peru, still Americas), and one where I was a warrior at a Henge somewhere (I don't know if actual Stonehenge or another of the ones that were scattered around).

4. Carloloner

Carloloner Active Member

I feel i may have had lived at some point in:

Atlantis - i feel i was a male here, i may have been involved

with crystals. Atlantis is a debated topic as to whether it existed but i feel quite strongly that it was real.

Mexico/Guatemala - I guess i was a mayan warrior in this life.

Ancient Egypt - A high priest perhaps judging by a flash i had. I'm guessing priest because i don't think slaves/peasants were allowed in temples. Maybe someone can elaborate on this.

USA - Native American man of the Navajo tribe, maybe a scout or something going on a dream i had which an native american was standing on the edge of a canyon which looked like it was in Monument Valley in Utah/Arizona.

Germany - I feel drawn to the Bayern region and am interested in the life of Ludwig II

Possibly Russia, Norway, France, India and perhaps Mesopotamia as well.

5. PastPilot

PastPilot PastPilot

West Coast of North America where Winter seems to
    PL Countries

Since we have all lived varied lives, and many have reincarnated for very short lives, its really hard to say which countries we have lived in before. We can only state the countries we either remember, or have strong feelings toward. Many countries/kingdoms over the last few thousand years are now forgotten, or have merged with other countries. Even the original people may be completely gone along with their culture.

I have had feelings of been born under Burgundian rule in the 1400's, but to say I was French would not be correct because in that lifetime, we did not consider ourselves French even though we spoke French.

The last few lives I remember, within the last 250 years seem to have been: American (late 1700s), German (early 1800s), American (mid 1800s to 1864), British (late 1800s to 1917), American (1921-1944), India (1948-1957), and American (1960+). Its entirely possible that I lived a few short lives in between these lives where I died young or in childbirth.

6. Agathe

Agathe Member

-Ancient Minoa

-Mycenean era

-Ancient Greece (Dark Ages,Geometric Period,Archaic,Classical,Hellenistic,Roman era)

-Ancient Egypt (Ptolemaic)

-Ancient Rome (Roman Civil War,3rd century Alexandria)

-Arabia (8th-9th century)

-Spain (during the Arab Conquest)

-England (Victorian era)

7. Agathe

Agathe Member

I surely have lived in:

-Ancient Egypt: I have a sort of 'attraction' to it, especially to the old kingdom

-Ancient Greece: I have always been attracted to this era since I was a small child, and I have quite my share of memories..

-Ancient Rome: when I was eight I started to have this strange fascination for Rome (mostly with the army).

I might have also have lived in Mesopotamia, Persia, Arabia, Minoa, Byzantine Greece, England,WWI France and WWII Germany.

8. Camila

Camila New Member

First, I am so sorry for my English, but I am really interested in reincarnation related topics. I don't pretend to dispute your past memories, but I find kind of curious that most of you have very eurocentric memories, despite the big world we lived in. Africa has been populated a long time before than Europe or the USA but nobody can feel related to these places. It's like some of our memories are kept or maybe are built from what its more familiar for us.

In all these forums I find people who are convinced to have lived in France or the United States but almost no one has links with the most populated countries as China, India, Indonesia. What about other places in the world? This eurocentrism makes your memories debatable.

9. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

The question is, what would we reasonably expect of reincarnation? To answer that, we would need data upon which to base our expectations. So then, what does serious research on the topic have to say? Apparently a great many rebirths within a similar culture, whether Asian or European or other, with a relatively smaller number of cases bridging different cultural backgrounds.

If that's what the data tells us, then why doubt individual reports from members here, when they are consistent with serious research?

10. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Not 100% sure on the exact timeline, but this is as close as I can get it:

Mongolia

Greece

Rome

India. Probably one of my favorite lives tbh

America in the 1700s. Idaho to be specific

I also have some vague inklings of a possible life in what's now Romania, and a very recent one on what appeared to be an island. Need to do some more searching for those

11. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

There are no Coincidences it seems. Today, I heard the throat-singing Mongolian music that Jet posted and it felt familiar to me. It reinforced my thoughts about being associated somehow with Genghis Khan.

12. Camila

Camila New Member

Yes, I agree, but according to hystorical data asian population was and is so much higher than european population. And by asian i am refeering to a major group of asian countries. But consistently i find that reincarnation memories are commonly related to places and times that have been widely cover by western media.