Crimes solved with reincarnation?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by sortoflikeheaven, Nov 3, 2018.

1. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

I wonder how the police thinks in these modern times about people contacting them to say for instance that they were this or that person who was killed and knows who the killer were/are in a previous life. Do the just think that person is crazy or perhaps has a hidden motive to why doing this, or what. Can they re open the case? Has anyone any experience of this?

The only example I've heard about a case being solved was a boy who was killed in a previous life, came back to the village as a small child but with elders with him (they believed in reincarnation), found his killer. Found the body (!) and the murder weapon (!). Last but not least the killer admitted (!) to the crime. Now, that is quite a story.

2. briski

briski Senior Registered

3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

How much of what we read / watch / listen can we believe?

4. briski

briski Senior Registered

Interesting what you saying there I was reading that the original source for that story cant be verified fully and its main source is from a book

5. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

That's pretty interesting. I don't remember enough to help with unsolved crime cases myself.