Cross gender past life connection and physical resemblances

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Aw1001, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Aw1001

Aw1001 Rep

Hi, I posted about this awhile ago, but the site changed and my thread is gone. I have a past life connection that will very likely attract skepticism since it is a famous person. I know most people are not famous and egos/available information of a celebrity may influence one into believing they are someone of importance. I've felt I was this person or have a very strong connection to them since I was around 7. I'm 22 now. First experience with the connection was when I was in the car with my mom listening to the Beatles and for some reason she told me John Lennon was shot awhile ago in NYC. I had an image in my mind kind of like a flashback of being in NYC being attacked by some guy. I don't think I'd been to new york at that point. I didn't think much of it, but when I was 9 I came across a photo of John and felt an immediate connection and couldn't stop researching everything about him. It wasn't like a fan obsession, just this fascination based off my pull to him. I felt like I needed to know everything and I learned as much as I could and found more connections along the way. I was born October 1, 1994 and John was born October 9,1940. John had an affinity for the number 9. I was born 54 years after he was born 9 days apart. I'm also half Asian and white like his son Sean. My mom is Asian and is similar to Yoko. She's aggressive, strong, stubborn and John used to call Yoko "mother". I also have a nostalgia/ memory of NYC in the 70s and feel connected to England as well as piers/water. I was born in Boston. I also show some physical resemblance to John when I look at photos. There's some other simialrities I've come across too that I can't all recall. Even little things for example I heard oh darling and was thinking I think John should have sung this not paul. Then I found out John told paul he should have sang it since it was more his type of song.
    Additionally, I've found connections with my close friends who bear resemblance to people he was close with who also passed away. One friend shares resemblances with Brian Epstein, the Beatles manager. We are complete opposites in personality, but immediately had a strong long lasting chemistry as friends and I couldn't explain why. This could be the reason. Another is my friend who looks like Stuart Sutcliffe, John's early friend. They share a birthday one day apart. If this is what I feel it to be I wouldn't know how to explain why we all chose to be females in this life. Of course, this is just off my energetic feelings and my research. I can't say it's true or what it means. I've attached some images of my friends and I. unnamed.png unnamed-1.png unnamed-3.png unnamed-4.png

somesurrealkid and Miss Kelly like this.
  2. insearchof_1785

insearchof_1785 insearchof_1785

Hey there Aw1001 :)

Interesting post and, yeah all of my conversations with friends I made on the forum before the upgrade were lost! So I know how you feel about losing your original post. It is not easy when you claim or believe you were a well-known individual in your past lives. It just happens honestly and to be honest I try to keep my claims on the down low because I remember being quite a few well-known people throughout history. However, when I'm here I can let my guard down and talk about it at large because everyone here won't make fun of me and they share in my belief of Reincarnation. That is what I love about this place :).

I've always said "the eyes are the window to the soul." In all of my past-lives I've noticed how my eyes rarely have changed, though in some life-times they have become more expressive... I guess because of what that life-time went through, etc... I've seen a lot before this current life I'm in now. A lot.

When I looked at the photographs of you and John Lennon I do see a resemblance but I also notice you have the same laugh. And your friend. Again it is in the eyes. They have the same eyes. I've been told even in my past-lives that my eyes are a mirror image of my soul as it has gone through so many different walks of life; quite a few of them well-known but still they show those lessons learned and lessons being learned.

As to reincarnating all as women, well I mean I just think we choose in the time before we reincarnate that we want to learn this lesson or that lesson and maybe you wanted to understand more of what it is to be a woman in this life? I've had a few life-times where I was female but most of them I was male. However in this current incarnation I'm gay. In one life I was bisexual while in another I was also gay but the majority of them were heterosexual. I think that makes sense :).

Anyways, I really enjoyed your post and welcome back to the forum boards!

- Insearchof_1785

somesurrealkid likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Aw1001,

I remember you, and responded on that previous thread. You might be surprised, my threads survived, so yours might be here somewhere. As Insearchof says, famous people come back too. Interestingly, it seems like its not all divided along some random statistical pattern with everyone getting the same percentage of "famous" lives, and that being rather small. It seems to me that people that have prominent lives tend to have quite a few of that sort. I don't know what's going on there, and have not made any serious statistical study, but that's my impression.

In terms of matching looks between lives, this can definitely be thrown off by both cross-gender and cross-ethnic incarnations, and you have both factors at work. Whatever we carry with us that seeks to impose similar physical appearances between lives obviously has to cope with ethnic and gender differences--i.e., chromosomes/genes also provide some limitations. But, Insearchof is right about the eyes. There is usually a lot to be seen there.

In terms of cross-gender, I think I previously advised comparing younger pictures to younger pictures for resemblance. The older the person is in the shots, the more there will be a divergence in skeletal structure and facial appearance between male and female. But, resemblance and memory are more than "skin deep" as they say. I think you'll have better luck comparing yourself in terms of temperament, talents, proclivities and especially memory.

Cordially,
    S&S

somesurrealkid likes this.
  4. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I look very much like me at the same age, cross gender. Many, many people have commented online that my last life "looks like a man". I can't tell you either how many people have told me I should have been a girl, in this life. I guess I can't win!! I have a very middle of the road face I guess. If I'm a girl, you see masculine traits, if I'm a guy, you see the feminine traits.

I will say, things like that are confirmations for me too. I've been told, as well as her (my past life) that we look mad all the time. My male life before her was described as having intense eyes. But those aren't inferences I'm making on my own and possibly putting my own bias into. Those are things that have been said on record.

I seem to flip flop in my lives from one to the next and I'm not famous in this one. I think I (we as in my family too) are taking a time out. Our last lives were pretty rough and most of my "fame" depended on inherited reigns of power. My dad will be another businessman in his next life. Me? I'll be the first major female Asian action movie start to make it to the US and I'll use my position there to influence social change and not be one of those "holly wood" celebrities. Ha ha.

5. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair New Member

I found a picture of my mother's grandmother on the maternal side, and looking at the photo it felt like I was looking at myself in the mirror. I felt a strong affinity for her and wonder if I was she in a previous life. A mystery!

6. Aw1001

Aw1001 Rep

Interesting. Yeah that's how it felt for me as well. it's not as if I'm looking at a different person.

7. Aw1001

Aw1001 Rep

just thought i would add this video because it seems Brian was still in contact with John spiritually...also it's just very eerie.