Cursed: The Bell Witch

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Cryscat, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Found this series on this iconic haunting. For those who don't know anything about The Bell Witch, here is a link to get the basics : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Witch

This series is in 5 parts, featuring Ex-military buddies John Ceallach and Chad Higginbotham and Chad's dog, Newton. John is a descendant of Betsy Bell and is looking to break the curse on the family so it doesn't get passed on to his son. The links I am posting are full episodes.

Episode 1 - Kate Batts: The Witch Who Placed a 200 Year Spell

Episode 2 - PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION of John Bell's Grave

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  2. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Episode 3 - Witch's Amulet Triggers MYSTERIOUS Responses

Episode 4 - Shaman Finds EVIL SPIRIT in Bell Witch Cave

3. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Episode 5 - Shaman Performs an EXORCISM to Cleanse Land

4. CMiguel

CMiguel Active Member

Wow, these are good. Is Episode 5 the latest? Where can I watch this besides youtube? Thanks.

5. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

There are only 5 episodes right now. I think it is also on Amazon Prime. It originally was on A & E.

6. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

I always found this story fascinating. I remember hearing a story about Andrew Jackson (before he was president) and his men being in that area and most of them got spooked out of their minds

7. Dana1123

Dana1123 Member

While I do know from personal experience that physical manifestations and movements from something “beyond” can exist, I’ve always wondered if things such as “haunted locations”, if truly “haunted” are really “stuck” spirits like many tend to believe. Or could it be that hauntings usually have a known tragic story of origin associated with them, and as people continue to speak of the people within the story with intensified emotions such as freight, belief, empathy, expectation (especially if on property, but even only if reading on the internet from a distance), could all of this timeless, focused consciousness on [usually] dark events keep an energy or spirit timeless and existent through the years? Aka, kept in existence as a “haunting”

fireflydancing likes this.