Daughter talks about Previous Mommy

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by brad boyer, May 9, 2017.

?

Am I worrying too much?

Poll closed May 16, 2017.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. maybe

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. brad boyer

brad boyer New Member

My 4 year old Daughter has been talking about her other mommy, says she still goes there, my question is what does it mean when she says "When I turn 5 I always leave". this is worrying a bit as I am not sure what it means, does it mean after 5 she forgets her old lives? or something else? her 5th birthday is coming up at the end of June

I am a little concerned cause our 5 year old, her older sister who turns six in August, has now said she will miss her sister when she turns 5 and wondering if that means anything.

thank you in advance

2. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Hi i can understand your concern,

She might have passed away when she was 5, ask her
    "Who's your other mommy, where's she now?"
    Wait & listen

"What do you mean by you are still going there?"
    Wait & listen

"When did you have your birthday when you were with your other mommy?"
    Wait & listen

-----
    Her older sis could have reincarnated together with her sis in past life, or she heard what the smaller one said, so she reacted that way. Find out "why do you say that? Do you know something about her previous mommy?"

Dont be too pushy, relax & have a comfortable chit chat

In my opinion, if u could find out more about her PL, it would release her traumatic death & heal from the past by letting out her neg residues from her PL (mostly children could remwmber bcoz of this) then u could tell her & confirm her something like "you are safe now, i'm your new mommy, it's another life"

Journal all the details, and feel free to share withus, so we could be helpful to u

It's perfect age for them to express their memories of PL since they speak full sentences

Try to figure out more about them during the camp without stressing them, just show u have interest to know & care about them

Their past & present life, so they feel your love, make sure there's nothing to fear, u welcome her as your child. What is past, is past

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  3. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

If they mention it again you can also reassure them that just because something happened in their memory of before doesn't mean it has to happen again. "You can stay with us, you know. We're looking forward to spending a lifetime with you."

I recommend focusing on the interpretation that they're remembering old life patterns, not predicting the future. It is far more likely she's talking about forgetting her past, and if her sister shared that life it may be they both know they'll forget eventually and will miss their memories.

Try to relax your worry over this. You know you'll protect her if there is a need. That is all you need to do. There is such a thing as the nocebo effect. The best way to combat turning a fear into reality is to focus on the most realistically reassuring story and plan for the best outcome instead. Make un-birthday plans for when your daughter turns five and a half. Talk about some fun family tradition you're going to celebrate when she turns six, then seven, then eight.

Look forward with anticipation and share the joy of creating your future as a family. You can't predict everything, but you can make dreams possible by planning for them.

Myna likes this.
  4. brad boyer

brad boyer New Member

ok thankx I think it is just her past life I talked to her a bit and she is looking forward to camping this summer, and a few other fun things we have planned. Wife thinks maybe they got bound in a previous life that works in all their lives when they turn 5. she remembered her previous life as well up until she herself got bound at a certain point and her bounding is unravelling since having our daughters

5. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

One of my daughters would 'check on' other people frequently, too, usually when she was asleep, but sometimes when she would "zone out." As she got older, she could not do it anymore. I chalked it up to settling into the new life, new body. I think you and your wife are doing all of the right things. Just listen to her, and offer comfort, as needed. Include the almost six-year old, so she does not worry anymore.

Last edited: May 15, 2017