Dead loved one can be born from you again

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Nidhi Mishra, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Nidhi Mishra

Nidhi Mishra New Member

I lost my husband and I am now 3 months pregnant. He was 6 years younger to me and it took him years to convince me for marriage. We were happy, and seen so much hardship. When life started to come on track he met with an accident. I never felt him to be my husband but my child. I miss him, he wanted to be my child always. I want to know if he will be born again as my child as he had promised me he would never leave me.

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Nidhi. I'm so sorry for your loss.

To answer your question simply, no one knows. Yes, it is possible in my belief system; our family has several "returns". But it is not something we can control or will into truth. Focus on the love and memories of your late husband; as the pain begins to fade the joys of his life will return. And as your child is born allow him/her to develop naturally, without any molds cast from other people. As time goes on you will find out if his soul has returned as your child.

I'm sure others on the forum will offer their thoughts. Many blessing to you and your husband... and your child. With sympathy, ~Tman

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  3. Nidhi Mishra

Nidhi Mishra New Member

I feel regretted for not being a good wife as I tried more to become a good daughter in law, due to love marriage. I wish I get a chance to take care of him this time if God sends him back to me as my child.
    Thank you so much for your kind words it really meant a lot.

4. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Nidhi, I'm certain you were a good wife... you loved him... it was a love marriage. I can see happiness in both your eyes. Celebrate the joys you had together and offer them up everyday to his spirit. When the sadness passes look into the theory of Twin Souls, Patricia Joudry, wrote a good book on it. It will offer you help, and more importantly hope. Our lives are quite temporary, but we believe in rebirth and future lives. Some of us have very definite knowledge of past lives. And often these memories, like my own, deal with the loss of a beloved partner. Have faith, be strong, and persevere... life is good, even in the sadness. ~Tman

5. Nidhi Mishra

Nidhi Mishra New Member

Yes I loved him more than my life just like my kid. I so badly want him back want to hug him one last time if not forever.
    Mr. Tinkerman your consoleing words and genuine gesture has really given me some peace. Thank you for taking out some time for me.