Demonic Possession - A Psychiatrist Speaks

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by SeaAndSky, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

What do you mean by you haven't seen anything reported that's close to what BB did John?

2. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi Jim Your question is not easy to answer.. it all revolves around who BB my pure spiritual self is.. Blueheart who you may not have seen post on the forum because she has not been around for sometime... is an expert on Ancient Egypt.. where BB came from...she was of great help to me... anyway as you may not know there was a problem with BB and he was I suppose best described as being in the background for countless incarnations and as a result Blueheart felt by the way I talked about him and expressed things about BB he had not evolved..He was still ancient..When she told me that it made plenty of sense to me and answered many questions I had about myself.. my pure spiritual self BB..and also gave me greater clarity about my memories including warrior memories..As I have said before I only have memories I'm not sure who the physical entities were.. that has changed in recent times .. now after years of meditations those things are becoming more clear to me now,.. So when I say I have not seen anything posted that come close to what BB has done its important to keep in mind... my warrior memories are those of an ancient warrior who lived in very brutal times.. very different times to what are talked about on the forum
    .. except for last time when I have memories of being a WWII pilot .. but that was a different thing altogether BB was still in the background last time
    My memories of what BB has done terrifies me in many ways..not that I loose any sleep over them.. Blueheart was very concerned she felt BB returning next time as an un evolved ancient warrior would be very bad... she felt.. but I'm not sure she is right..only the physical entities BB occupies can control him.. there are good reasons for me to think that...for example one of the rare times I talked about a warrior memory of BB I talked about after a battle being covered in the blood of my enemies...what I did not talk about was how it really was... I will never forget the smell... I can smell it now as I write this...the blood of my enemies on my skin mixed with my sweat was a beautiful smell.. I loved it.. I lifted up my right arm and licked the blood and sweat from my arm.. it tasted great. these are the memories of an ancient warrior not John Tat that are some of the concerns Blueheart has.. of BB returning not being evolved..
    I hope this gives you some understandings

Regards

3. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi John. I don't really understand who BB is. Is he an aspect of your soul? I don't really view my past lives or my higher self as being a separate entity from me. They feel as much me as my current life does.

I've been an ancient warrior too so I don't understand what you mean by you not seeing anything posted that comes close to what BB has done. My own memories of conquering and battling are barbaric enough. I can't really envision anything worse unless one is talking about genocide or nuclear war.

I'm glad you don't loose sleep over what BB has done. I'm also terrified by what I'm capable of and I do loose sleep over it.

4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Jim,

Your muse hasn't left you, but if it is anything like my muse, you will only be able to write with real creativity about (or at least including) what you feel passionately about. This doesn't hold me up in terms of what I write professionally, but that type of writing is not the same as striking out on your own to write a novel or the like. Biographies don't really get read by most. Plus, I think your knowledge of what was going on inside during these lives, and especially what it all looks like from your current broader perspective, would not translate or would be lost in writing a biography. Could you project your ideas and insights into a fictional universe? You could project these novels into a much older historical setting or a future setting. Both allow for a lot of leeway. Alternatively, maybe you should look into some form of activism in an area or field you feel strongly about. Anyhow, just throwing out ideas. However, I have found that sometimes it is better to not overthink it and to just plunge into something you think you might be interested in doing. What have you lost if it doesn't work out?

Cordially,
    S&S

5. SeaAndSky

"Hi John. I don't really understand who BB is. Is he an aspect of your soul? I don't really view my past lives or my higher self as being a separate entity from me. They feel as much me as my current life does."

Hi Jim,

This has been a subject of discussion on the board for, quite literally, years. You may want to just start with John's thread focusing on getting information from his "source" if you have an hour or two. It will help you to catch you up. The things he recovers are interesting, but the relationship between him and BB remains a subject in controversy to most.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. John Tat

Its difficult for me to understand how something as basic as me not knowing who the physical entities were BB occupied can possibly mean anything else than the spiritual BB and the physical entities are separate.. I don't think that is to difficult to understand even for me...

7. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

John, the identity of BB is perplexing, is it/he a guide, a prior aspect of your soul, a higher level (or lower level) of those mentioned, or a spirit longing to interact with a physical entity? You see BB is a higher level of John Tat, but it is a pretty hard-sell to me. There is little love being demonstrated and too much "bossiness" for me to seriously take that to be fact, but that's just my feeling. It seemed at times that it/he took advantage of your basic gentleness to lead you into harsh reactions.

8. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

My motivation has left me though S&S.

I wouldn't write a biography. For one, writing a biography about FPLs is patently insane to the majority of people. Secondly, even if I was believed I would be tearing down peoples icons and since in those lives I used violence to further my political aims it would create plenty of controversy. Thirdly, my life lesson in my current life is hard for even me to grasp and I've lived it. I was talking to an Afghanistan and Iraq veteran somewhere else online unrelated to spiritual matters about combating evil creating evil and he said "If my enemy is about to kill ten women and children I'll shoot him." He's absolutely right yet according to my lesson one shouldn't commit evil for any reason and trust everyone's souls to God. That's a quandry I've been struggling with for years. Its too diffused and removed from the in the trenches realities of life for me to fully understand so how would I expect anyone else to understand it?

With regards to the fictional universe idea. I have thought about that. I've thought that I could condense my souls journey into one fictional life story. A man who fights three fights. One for glory, one for freedom and the last one for love. It could work. But I don't want my tactics or my discovery to inspire anyone and I know from my own experience that even fiction can inspire people. I mean, even when I think I've given away too much detail on this site I feel unsettled and I delete my posts. I feel comfortable talking about my PLs and my soul journey and lessons here because I remember from a handful of years ago what it was like to be an average Joe coming across reincarnation discussions online. I thought "Nutjobs living in fantasy land" and went back to reality. So while its frustrating not to be believed in my day to day life its comforting to me posting here that my beliefs are considered mad by most people. Its helps me discuss the subject more freely here.

As for trying activism. I'm tired. I don't have the passion for living I had before. I just want to stay out of histories way and live the rest of my life quietly. I need to reflect on who I've been and who I'm trying to be. I've been looking to outside conflicts for millennia. I need to get my own house in order and discover something positive in me before I'm ready to 'rejoin the human race'.

I hope that all makes sense to you. I made a conscious decision not to create history in my current life for what I believed to be a greater good. I can't backtrack on that decision by making even fictional writings about it public. Its just not what I signed up for.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  9. John Tat

Hi Ken... thanks for your comments.. Once again its being questioned who BB is.. I no longer get angry about its I just feel for sorry for those who ... which I think are most others not just you who live in fantasy bubble of beliefs created from the imagination of men a long time ago and have been handed down generation after generation .in its own way its very sad..You are perplexed because you don't understand what is going on.. that is very sad to me .. if you are different like BB and me then you must be evil..how narrow minded is that..that is perplexing to me.. BB is not concerned he and I know and understand what is going on.. he is my pure spiritual self... maybe that makes him different.. being pure makes a very big difference... Its not all about our spiritual selves/souls being on some mystical journey of enlightenment.. its not all about people having troubles and problems during this incarnation and using the excuse of previous incarnations of there spiritual self/soul for the problems they have and cannot cope with.. give me a break... I could go on and on.. I experience previous incarnation memories they are interesting... fascinating and also terrifying.. none of them are to blame for how me John Tat is John Tat makes his own way his own life .. he is responsible for what he is and what he does ..that's how its meant to be done that is if you are strong enough to take responsibility for yourself... I can tell where people are by what they say and what they talk about.. I'm not going to talk about this again... how many times do I need to repeat myself? BB is my pure spiritual self.. I understand we are different.. BB is not evil he is who who he is.. he comes from Ancient Egypt.. he has great knowledge and influence.. next time he will end chaos and restore balance

All the Best

10. KenJ

John, my apologies to you for causing you any upset, I will try to keep my questioning to myself on your spirit contacts.

It was an interesting experience for me to have someone associate me with evil, that was a first for me; I thought that I had experienced about everything so far in my life, kind of a surprise to find something so common to have been left out for so long. I'll have to take a little time to let that rattle around in me to see where it ends up!

11. John Tat

Hi Ken .. evil is an interesting word.. what is evil to some is joy to others.. When the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan to the Japanese.. that was an act of evil On the other hand the peoples
    of the allied countries danced in the streets with joy.. everyone of us can be and has been evil .. who is in a position to judge?

12. SeaAndSky

Hi Jim,

You quote another who said, "If my enemy is about to kill ten women and children I'll shoot him."

You conclude: He's absolutely right yet according to my lesson one shouldn't commit evil for any reason and trust everyone's souls to God.

This does not sound like "evil" to me, and you seem to know that instinctively. Perhaps you should rethink your lesson. I previously noted the tendency of evil to push when you pull and to pull when you push, always with the intent of taking you off balance and to an extreme where you can be manipulated. You seem to have swung from inveterate (and possibly ill conceived/motivated) action to an opposite extreme, and disabled yourself in the process. If there are forces working against you, they would certainly rather see you in this state if you are not working in their direction. This is also something to consider.

On the creative front you state:

"With regards to the fictional universe idea. I have thought about that. I've thought that I could condense my souls journey into one fictional life story. A man who fights three fights. One for glory, one for freedom and the last one for love. It could work. But I don't want my tactics or my discovery to inspire anyone and I know from my own experience that even fiction can inspire people."

I think you worry too much. You would be writing with the end in mind, and your final conclusions would be what would be left with the reader. I had actually imagined a SciFi trilogy with a spirit who lives these various lives in the future. Perhaps in the context of a continuing attempt to be free from an Imperial Terran Empire (a standard SciFi trope, but a good foil). You can change the lives of the actors as you wish to make them unrecognizable, but they would already be largely unrecognizable in a future context. The biggest problem you would face would be with the conclusion of the story, as you haven't written it in your own life yet. And, whether in a single book or three, you will not be setting out anything not already set down in Machiavelli or a dozen other sources of devious manipulation, but you would be showing that all of those stratagems lead to disillusionment, death, and ultimately despair, though despair may be a doorway into a new way of life.

Cordially,
    S&S

13. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yea S&S. I am completely paralysed because I don't know what's good and what's bad anymore. All I know is that my fight for my love amounted to a big fat nothing. If I'd have just accepted that the decision I made killed all avenues for success I would have done less harm. Back at the turn of the twentieth century if we hadn't of fought then the British Empire was doomed anyway. My heroics seem completely pointless to me now.

Yeah, my last three lives do lend themselves to the idea of fighting a futuristic empire. I gave such a true to my nature speech as Wolfe Tone though that I haven't a clue how to work that into any narrative without someone knowing its origins. I also don't know how to work in my current lifes narrative without giving too much away.

14. SeaAndSky

Hi Jim,

Why does knowledge of the origins of any of this cause you such concern? People often gain inspiration from the past and from past historic figures in their writing. So, the fact that you are drawing on the stories of some past historic figures and events makes no difference. In fact, you can let it be know that you were inspired in whole or in part by their stories, their historical context, and the direction that subsequent history took.

As to your own personal story, doesn't everyone write a bit of themselves into their books? However, I can see how you might not want to disclose a lot of private material. All I can say is start writing and don't get stymied at the front end. After you've got it going or finished it, you can tweak the story and disguise the actors (especially re this lifetime). Also, lots of folks use a pseudonym when they write. So . . .

Anyhow, no one can anticipate every objection you might raise, including you. I think you need to do this anyway and see how it comes out. I think it would be very good, worthwhile and that all the difficulties can be overcome, but you'll never know unless you try.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--From a SciFi standpoint, it would be fairly easy to establish a background where slower than light ark ships were used to settle various star systems which then developed their own independent governments, cultures, etc. over centuries (or millenia) only to be re-conquered by an expanding technologically superior human empire that had developed FTL travel (and considered itself vastly superior to those it subjugated).

15. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Yea, but how long before my belief in reincarnation became public knowledge S&S? I also don't want to get into anything political and my current view on the nature of war and how I now view my past lives can't help but be political. I can't be bothered saying anything controversial. I'm done battling on any level.

I really don't know how to work my life's narrative into a story, which is essential for any commentary I make on war, without giving away too much details. Besides, I get freaked out when I think about the scope of my lives and experiences. It puts me in a very dark place. Even discussing evil on this site can get me down. I don't really want to devote my time to bringing me to those dark places I would need to go to express my story.

I'm having to go down my long dark tunnel alone, but when I'm absorbed in my life experiences, it makes my journey that much darker.

I was thinking that, instead of reincarnation, I could use this idea of the progression of war, through various characters. Slower than light ark ships lend themselves to the idea of conquering a land. That idea would lend itself to my earlier lives. A prequel so to speak, before the conquering of an empire with FTL ships. Or I could just use my conquering experiences to create a more sympathetic protagonist. That would mean breaking the rules of a first person narrative though, which would be essential to expressing my journey. Your bringing out the writer in my S&S.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  16. KenJ

Jim, you are in a unique position of experience of being able, with a little work, to tell the story from both sides - and to really examine both sides as you create your works might be truly enlightening; perhaps allowing you some relief. You have shared a little bit about yourself with me and I see no reason for your embarrassment to continue, all of us have charged off in a direction that we believe was correct at the time, only to realize later that we were mistaken according to our changed perspectives.

You and others have spoken about being Warriors, I dislike words with so many definitions that they cause confusion in normal conversations, and Warrior is one such word. I think that most people think of the word as having meaning only in war-like settings whereas it is perhaps more fitting to understand it as someone who has learned to control their emotions, not to deny them, but to know when and how to express them. So it isn't that they are fearless, it is more their ability to suspend their interference with the reality that they are currently dealing with where that energy can be better used. I would like to see you draw on that aspect of being a warrior; just as I would like to think that I understand the "other" meaning of the word.

In your posts here on this forum, you categorize your opponents as sociopaths. Perhaps by going deeper than just putting a label on them you might uncover parts of them, and yourself, that would help in some way.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  17. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

Hi Ken. I am in a unique situation but speculating on how to go about writing a story is very different to actually writing one. There are things I just don't want to let into the public domain.

Now that I realised that I can't fight I can suspend that energy, but it has no outlet. Its all just pent up inside me now, resulting in a battle within me.

My current life opponents were sociopaths and I did uncover parts before unknown about them and myself. I just don't feel inclined to broadcast what I've found out. Its enough to say that I fought sociopaths and learnt about the nature of evil and my own nature.

18. SeaAndSky

Hi Jim,

That energy needs an outlet. Are you strong enough to contain it indefinitely? If not, it is likely to explode outwardly and unpredictably at some point. Alternately, it may end up causing that little "pop" on the inside when the fuse is overloaded and finally burns out.

I probably wear out C.S. Lewis, but he liked to quote the archetypal British Bobby with his truncheon for dilemmas: "Moight as well come along quietly." I.e., better to accept the inevitable and go along willingly than to get slugged and drug along by the scruff of your neck unwillingly.

As they sometimes say around here: "just my two cents."

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--The outlet need not be writing, but something . . . .

19. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I agree S&S. I definitely need an outlet. I do feel at times that I'm walking the tightrope of loosing control and your right, an explosion is too unpredictable to let occur.

C.S. Lewis' character handled it differently from me. When I was arrested I refused to move my legs towards a cell. I had to be carried. I didn't fight the police. I just made bloody sure they had to do the heavy lifting because I didn't think cooperating was worth expending the energy.

Thanks for your advice, but if I ever did write my story it would be for my eyes only.