Did anyone live in London around the year 1800?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by 99SOphie99, Feb 12, 2017.

1. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Hey guys! I´m new to the forum, so bear with me if I´m being a bit weird ^^´
    Anyway. I lived in London between 1791 and sometime after 1816.
    My name was Maria and I was born into a middle class family during the regency era. I grew up with an older sister and an older brother in that city. When I was in my 20s, our parents died and my sister wanted to get rid of me so she could get all the money they had left behind.
    I was married, but my husband cheated on me, so he also had a reason to somehow get rid of me. So they brought me to Bedlam hospital claiming I was insane. I was locked up there and spent the few years until my death locked in a cell until I was killed during a desperate attempt to escape.
    If anyone remembers that era in London I´d be really happy to talk!

BethC likes this.
  2. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Hi Sophie. Very interesting and sad PL memory. I was about to post that I did, but got the centuries mixed up. My memories were from the early part of the 18th century. LOL. I may have, but don't recall it.

3. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Nice to meet you! Did you live in London / England, then?

4. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Thanks. Nice to meet you too. My PL memory was of being a spy/messenger to the Duke of Marlborough...around the early 18th century. I saw myself meeting with a group of men, who I feel were the enemy (but I'm not sure if they were foreign or domestic) The funny thing was that one side had black horses and one side had white horses. That may have been somewhat fanciful in my 'memory' LOL

5. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Marlborough wasn't exactly London, either, but I may have gone there on occasion in that life.

6. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Thats so cool! So it was sooomewhat the same era, at least!

BethC likes this.
  7. bransdojo

bransdojo Registered

Hi,
    I did have a past life in that era. I was a male in my 20s in the year 1797. I was a blacksmith and ended up getting married. Had three children and all of them enlisted in the British army, my wife died, and I committed suicide by jumping off a cliff. Yeah, that was a hard life to learn about..

As for your life in London, that sounded very brutal and unfair, but life is never fair. At least you tried to escape!

8. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

I was pregnant during my attempt to escape Bedlam, so that kind of makes me question if trying to run was a good idea.
    Anyway. Thats awesome that you lived there, too! Maybe we knew each other!

bransdojo likes this.
  9. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

I was around in London just before you, I believe I died sometime around 1750. I was a headstrong (or if you were to ask my family back then, foolish) daughter to a wealthy family. I had a fling with an army officer, but to stop me bringing the family into disrepute the child was taken away to be raised by the servants of relatives. It wasn't my happiest life, but I've healed a lot by remembering it.

10. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Thats interesting to hear! Do you remember anything about the city specifically? :)

11. bransdojo

bransdojo Registered

Ahh, well you can't blame yourself, you made the choice at the time on what you thought was your best course of action based on what you had to go off.

Yeah very well may be true. Especially with the overlap of dates is very very odd indeed. Strange coincidence, but I don't believe coincidences happen, everything happens for a purpose.

I wish I knew more details on this life, I just remember seeing a beach/water and I remember a lot of the clothing of the time. I knew my name was Charles also.

12. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

What do you remember about London in that era? :)
    I guess..I still feel guilty. My child could have lived but died with me because I was so foolish.

13. bransdojo

bransdojo Registered

I remember recruiting for the British Military was rather important at the time, they were wearing the red outfits, or better known as the redcoats. Also remember seeing the females in those dresses you usually see in movies of that time period. Also horses and like cobble streets and wooden signs, at least for my blacksmith shop.
    Thats about all I could remember =/

I can imagine, but you'll have to let that go. That soul (your child) forgives you. It was an intense scenario you were put into. The only one who would have negative karma as far as I can see was who cheated on you in that life! Your child may have even agreed to come down for that short period and knew what it was going to go through.

14. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

I'm trying to let it go, but it's still hard.
    We saw those soldiers sometimes, yes.

bransdojo likes this.
  15. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

I as well had a very hard life born in London around 1830 .. It was time when women of the poorer class were treated so horribly that I imagine there are a lot of tragic endings . I can imagine if you were claimed as insane it would have been easy for your family to have you commited. I hope you have come to terms with the pain you endured..

I was a woman being raped by her father.. I had a mother and two brothers who were in denial / or really had no idea it was happening. I endured many years of abuse > Age 16 I flipped out and killed my father .. I remember strangling him / whether I had the strength ? I do know when under stress our adrenals can make one a super human ..

I was charged and found guilty .. I was hung for my crime.. My biggest emotional feeling was how my then mother and then two brothers never did not beleive I was being raped.. In this life i have a different father but my mother and two brothers I remember being the same souls.. I have had a difficult relationship with all three..

When I was regressing through this life there was a documentary on TV about children who kill their parents.. It was handled well and it gave me strength to forgive myself and put the pain away ..

I feel my lesson has been to look at the plight of women and learn to stand up and take charge.. As i get stronger self esteem it is getting easier to forgive my mother and siblings..

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    fireflydancing likes this.
  16. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D New Member

I lived as a baronet in England, born in 1679 and died in 1768. My family was near Preston in north of England, and I sieged for this town in Parliament a few times. So I went to London sometimes but I don't have specific memories of the city. I remember some things of this period: kids games, the redcoats, wigs I didn't like to wear at the Parliament, a reception at a big house, greyhounds races, a journey to France, a riot in Preston in 1768... where I finished this life.

17. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Thats about the lifetime of my grandparents in that life!
    Still its great to have found someone from England. Would love to exchange memories.

18. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D New Member

With pleasure. But my memories are more of the Lancashire area and related to my family. Many of them are reincarnated in my current life family. What do you want to find specifically about London city ?