Did you ever see someone else's past life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by fireflydancing, Jul 26, 2019.

1. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

We are mostly talking about our own past lives and of course, it should be like that. But... I sometimes wonder why it is possible to tap into someone else's system and see things that could be accurate as well. As far as we can determine this. Is it because we are both souls from the same frequency/soul group? Is it because we were both related somehow in that same former life? Did we share former lives (as players in the same scenes?. Is it a coincidence? Is it because I am just able to do this, and no other explanation than this?

I've got quite a collection of experiences of this kind. I'll give an example.

The very first time it happened was with an internet friend that I had never seen in real life. He introduced me to several interesting spiritual techniques. One day we agreed that I would try to 'enter his system' and look for former lives. I had absolutely no experience in this field, everything was brand new to me. I didn't even know my own former lives by then.

It turned out to be a big surprise. I don't know exactly all the things I saw but I still remember being in a rainforest between native people in probably the Amazone area. I saw naked children diving and swimming and maybe fishing in a small river. The people were not very big and the hairstyle made me think of the Amazone (not the small river which I saw). When I told this friend, he was impressed. I am of Brazilian descent, he said. In fact, part of my family comes from the rainforest. My grandmother was born and raised in the rainforest as a child (being a native Indian). There was no way I could have known that.

Did I really see one of his former lives (assuming that we often return to the same environment because of our soul group?), did I tap into current life memories because of the stories of his grandmother? Or was it possible to see that scene because I had lived there as well (and it was no coincidence that we found each other on the internet)?

Anyone else with experiences of seeing someone else's former life?

Jaimie and KenJ like this.
  2. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Yes, I have done this ...

I saw someone else's life as my own at the beginning..I cannot remember the timeline.. ie did I remember his life as my own before I met him.> I think I had already met him ..
    He is someone I felt drawn to at the beginning . .. We shared similar interest .. But he was not interested in me.. .

One regression I remembered as my own .. remembering in some detail of being a civil war soldier having " my " leg cut off.. The surgeon leaning over me as I was aware of what would be happening .. and the fear... and ended in death ..

... Some time later I got the full picture .. And I had remembered his life in a life where we were together ... This scene was actually his life... In that life I had no contact with him after his death and I doubt I would have heard of how he died. The fear on that operating table was very real so I assume I took on others emotions in more lives than just this life. I told my friend who I could share with and she said she had seen this same man and was reminded of a confederate soldier.. The man has never shown any interest in my interest in reincarnation work ..

In that life he was my fiancé IT was an arranged marriage so he felt little towards me this life in regards to developing a relationship ..He went off to war . I never went to remember if I got married after that .. I believe my female heart was still stuck some back then with hoping for someone to settle down ... I never married this life and remain a single older woman..

fireflydancing and Jaimie like this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Lovely to read your experiences !

I have one that I so far have not dared to write about but now I am getting a little more brave. It does not quite fit the question/description of this thread perhaps.

I have had "flickering" flashbacks while having a flashback. Like the person I experienced having been in a past life getting a flashback of the person she was with. This happened when they were at the beach, by the sea, and when they were caring for a horse ( I think it was his horse ). This was in the 50's that they were/did those things, but it was as if she was being - for a few seconds - zoomed in and then thrown out of it way back in time. She had to pretend as if it was nothing. When it happened with the horse she saw the man she was with by another horse close to her, and also that he was walking in the village dressed as some soldier/knight ? and she saw him from a far.

I don't know if she ever dared to mention it, if she knew what it was or if she just blamed it on imagination.

These two "flashbacks in a flashback" happened to her either in the beginning or in the middle of their relationship and she had most likely not slept much ( probably because she was so in love with him ).

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    fireflydancing likes this.
  4. fireflydancing

Thank you both for your reply, this is a subject I want to learn more about. You both gave different examples from mine but very interesting indeed.

@soulfreindly, you were mixed up with someone else's memories and in the beginning, you thought they were your own memories. I can fully understand the confusion. My logic says both of you must have a special connection although the circumstances don't seem to confirm this. An arranged marriage in the past and no interest in you this time. It doesn't help you to sort out your stories. The only thing that comes to my mind is that in this life I was the one who on different occasions didn't show interest in persons who did for me. And believe me, in my heart and soul I still count them as my special people. They don't know but I dust the memories on a regular basis and everyone is still alive in me. It's just that a formal or physical relationship is not part of the deal this time.

@Jaimie, you saw someones past life within a regression. So you basically had the same abilities than as you have now in this life. That makes sense. I assume you had a special relationship to this person as well, just like @soulfreindly did in her case.

I really don't know what kind of earthly relationship I've ever had to this internet friend. He learned me things and techniques that were not from this world but that goes beyond the limits of this forum.

Jaimie likes this.
  5. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Is there a reason you wish to understand .. ie do you feel you should know more of this persons and yours past life connections ?
    r Have you tried to remember ?

I believe there is a reason and if you let things evolve maybe with therapy about this life or therapy about other lives then things will be uncovered in a proper way for you to understand..

Me personally .. I have needed to delve into my feelings as I was cut off from them through a dysfunctional family and an inability to share as a child of my memories and feelings .. This therapy work a long with present life therapy is helping me to heal a chronic illness ... I felt emotionally blocked and was triggering / As well there were threads of similar experiences that had replayed over several lives.. It has been an interesting journey . I am currently using a body ./ mind technique that is very beneficial.. There were lessons I needed to learn .. IT was essential I find the love to forgive and to find the strength to stand up for love ..

fireflydancing likes this.
  6. fireflydancing

No, it is not necessary for the moment. I am sure there is an interesting story beneath the surface. While I am writing this, my mind goes in overdrive, connecting dots and so. I wouldn't be surprised if this person does know the connection and never told it. Like so many times, reconnecting with your eternal friends is more important in the Now, then knowing details from the past.
    It's also possible I'll know it next week, haha. When your mind formulates a proper question, often the answer is on its way to you. But, as I said, it's not necessary.