Different Dimensions

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Friday123, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

In terms of quantum physics, everything exists “now.” The past and future are “now” so technically, there is not a “past life,” but a “life in a different dimension.”

For those of you who know more about quantum physics and such, how does knowing your “past life” affect life in that dimension?

For example, say you were a woman in an abusive marriage in 1930. This is in another dimension, what we perceive as “past” but is actually “now.”
    In the “now, now, 2021,” you recognize this bad marriage and have meditated, healed the wounds. How does that affect that dimension in 1930? Does the “former you” become aware?

Amy1 likes this.
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

This is NOT true.

3. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Cyrus,

This is only my opinion and experience while out of the body but time as we understand it is linear here for us but in reality exists all at once in the higher dimesnions. As for the other dimensions of reality they too exist all at once.

However while incarnated into the physical world we experience time and reality as linear here. Therefor each lifetime here is experienced as a separate lifetime in linear time. What we do here does actually effect this time line as there are many possible outcomes to what decisions we make while here. Each decision we act upon creates other reality that branches out into a separate reality from the main one.

The soul exists beyond time, space and matter within the lower worlds of duality which is above the mental plane or the universal mind. The soul comes here so that is may know itself by its own experiences. This is how consciousness itself evolves. And this is why at some point the soul must become aware of it's past lives so that it may see the chain of events and actions that brought it here to the present as we understand it as human beings. Only then does the soul starts it's path to enlightenment and back home again to the source of all that is in the cosmos or what man terms as God.

Love and peace.

P.

Friday123 likes this.
  4. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

Thanks for your reply Polaris! It took a couple of re-reads, the quantum stuff can be quite confusing! Once you have realize the “lesson” in the “past life,” do you think that changes the outcome in the “last life?” (which also exists “now”) and how would that look if you could transport yourself? Would that person realize - I need to get out of that marriage?!

I had a strange “dream” a few months ago, it was in the present moment, and it felt so so real that it was like I went into another dimension. I was myself, but somewhere else, a different city and I was hugging my boyfriend goodbye because I was moving away. I could feel all of the emotions, everything, like a reality! In my real current life, I have no relationship so there was nothing that could trigger this.
    Assuming this is a different dimension, (the “present?” “The future?”), can I change that outcome?

It’s very complex to think that there are many other versions of ourselves out there…

5. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

OK, dear friends,

it may well be as you describe it, but what does this have to do with the quantum physics?

Why not just leave the quantum physics alone - it's something very different from what you are talking about.

The quantum physics may be all wrong and good for nothing, but it's NOT what you make it look like.

IMHO

Best Regards,

https://www.britannica.com/science/quantum-mechanics-physics/Time-dependent-Schrodinger-equation

SeaAndSky, fireflydancing and Ocean like this.
  6. Ocean

Ocean Senior Registered

Hey guys!

It’s maybe a bit off topic, but I agree with Cyrus and I’d like to make a point about science and physics here:

Quantum mechanics and other physical theories and concepts were very much misused and misinterpreted in popular New Age literature lately. Many authors and “spiritual teachers”/gurus use actual physical terms like “energy”, “frequency”, “light”, "quantum" etc. to describe some supernatural or spiritual stuff they believe in or which they just made up to mislead others. They use these physical terms and concepts to mean something completely different than what they actually mean in physics, something that cannot be proven. And they do so just to make it seem to laymen like all their claims were backed up and confirmed by science – which they aren’t.

It’s kind of like saying the Force from Star Wars really exists because „force“ is a term in physics, and the Force exists within all things and living beings made out of matter because F = m*a. Therefore we all have the Force within us and we must all be Jedi.

Well… no.

Quantum mechanics just deals with light and matter on an atomic and subatomic scale. Period. It does not refer to anything supernatural, spiritual, multi-dimensional or whatever.

However, the behaviour of matter and light on such a small scale contradicts what we know from our everyday experience, i.e. from physics on the macroscopic scale. That’s why quantum physics is quite hard to grasp for the human mind (without doing the maths behind it), and because of this it is so often misunderstood, misinterpreted and shrouded in mystery by the media and by so many people. Now, it all has become so convoluted and popular, it’s hard to erase from the people’s heads again.

Dear Friday, this was not intended as an attack on you by any means, just as a general complaint about how science and physics, especially quantum mechanics, are misinterpreted in popular New Age culture and spiritual teachings.

Your general question, however, is still valid I think, whether we can affect our past lives from the here and now, assuming that the soul exists beyond time and all our lives happen all at once.

7. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

One way I like to think of it is that reality is modular depending on perspective and physicality that while for this density/dimension things are linear being discrete like units ect while in higher realms many things exist with in the same space in a nonlinear format where for the given awareness all exists is so at the same moment without there being time as we experience it. The issue arises when applying our low level experience to something it can never apply to nor ever properly grasp given the complex natures that exist beyond our physical realities. So yes those lives from a higher perspective are all "now" while from our perspective are past and future in most cases with the exception of souls having concurrent multiple lives with in the same window of linear time. Hell from higher perspectives it is easy to see the same being no different to realities being like domains on a server where one server hosts multiple websites without the users being aware.

Polaris8 likes this.
  8. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Friday,

Well to answer your question. ((Once you have realize the “lesson” in the “past life,” do you think that changes the outcome in the “last life?”)). No it does not change the last life as that has already been lived out. However it does change your future lifetimes as soul has learned the lesson which in turn changes ones inner consciousness. This is part of the process of souls evolution in consciousness.

On a side note, reading some of the comments on here in terms of Quantum mechanics this knowledge of how our physical universe operates and functions only goes so far within the parameters of our 3rd dimension. The other higher dimensions beyond the physical have their own set of laws which government those dimensions.

There and back again explained it spot on. This is because soul already exists on all the dimensions of reality at once. However the human consciousness is limited within this dimension and linear time. So when we die we drop the physical body and shift consciousness inward from this dimension to next. Usually the astral plane being it is the next dimension that resonates next to our physical one. We also do this nightly when we sleep. As our awareness is away from the physical and is focused on another dimension of reality.

Love and peace ...

P.

9. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

Thanks very much for the insight! I absolutely agree, the New Age stuff has some interesting twists and and lot’s has been misrepresented, I didn’t quite realize that lot’s has not actually been proven, just theory still. I come from a New Age background and have left…Although it takes time to clear the mind and start from scratch again ;) this was a nice bump to re-evaluate :)

Ocean likes this.
  10. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

I like the domain/server analogy!

11. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

This is what I was thinking with the future and past - how concrete is everything?

I get déjà vu from time to time, it comes for awhile and then disappears. Once, I had an ex who didn’t believe anything of my intuition, he asked what do I see in his future. I sarcastically replied that he would be married soon. Exactly 51 weeks later, he was married, not to me. When I saw the wedding photos, something seemed familiar and I suddenly remembered a dream where there was a distinct green wall and cherry wood - exactly in the photos. This dream was about two years prior before we met. Is this very concrete? “Destined”? Or was my dream one aspect of what “could be”?

In another situation, I was an exchange student in Germany. I was sitting in the classroom and the old déjà vu came - except I was sitting in the wrong row and wrong seat! Either my mind misinterpreted in the dream, or, something interfered, causing me to sit in the “wrong” seat and row. I was shocked…my déjà vu was always accurate before! What happened??

So I began to wonder, how concrete is the future if something “could” interfere and I sit in the wrong seat, or my ex could have taken a different road. Then, how concrete is the past? Does our knowing of it, realizing our mistakes, sending forgiving, healing energy perhaps “change” the outcome? What if a collective whole realized? Could that actually change some history energetically? Even though in our physical world right now, history would remain the same to us.

If only we could know the laws in those other dimensions!

12. There and back again

Yea I am dealing with that myself as it has gotten to where there is an orthodoxy of their own despite the lack of an establishment mainly centered around semi wealthy influencers aka grifters on social media these days. What I hate about it is that people like with any religion are expected to think a certain way and buy into doctrines while there is less and less actual truth while nonconforming individuals are pushed out to the margins of those communities or exiled altogether for not being "positive vibes" ect.

Friday123 likes this.
  13. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

Very true!! It really is a cult when you really get immersed, crystals is what got me to leave. I could never feel anything from them, apparently I wasn’t enlightened enough. But everyone has a different connection to different things, plants, dance, piano…but crystals is THE way. If you don’t feel it, that’s it! You’re out! I did a good study of yoga and history and we have destroyed Yoga here in the West, it’s sad. But, like anything, people have to start somewhere and if a new age book or crystal helps, or very skewed yoga classes as an intro to spirituality, then that’s good, life is a journey and I just hope people embrace the “bigger picture” eventually!

There and back again likes this.
  14. There and back again

The push for people to buy crystals is for quick profit just like buying their courses or going to their retreats at expensive resorts never mind buying their books ect. Ultimately the only way people will ever learn anything is seeking for themselves rather than going with religion or just fallowing these grifters.

Friday123 and Ocean like this.
  15. helz_belz

helz_belz Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

16. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

From my perspective, the past is already written, it cannot be unwritten. The future is flexible because (a) it has not yet been made permanent by actually passing through it, and (b) because we have free will and can change things.

I'm reminded of a few cases where people have premonitions or experiences within an NDE of things far in their futures, such as clearly seeing their future children, though they are as yet unborn, or a particular job or role which they will be doing in the future. The way I try to understand this is that certain things in our lives may be planned ahead of time, a bit like waypoints or markers. But how we travel along the road to get to those points may shift and change, depending on everyone else's free will. But I also think there are alternative paths mapped out, for example there may be a fork in the road, we may go left or right, we make that decision when we get there, and there are different sets of future possibilities depending on how we make our own choices.

I do think free will is very important, often in life we are faced with difficult decisions, sometimes one path seems easier, another may be apparently more difficult. But we don't just choose based on easy or hard, one choice may seem to be right and the other perhaps letting oneself or someone else down. This seems part of the purpose, to find out something we did not already know, if faced with a particular situation, which would we choose, and what would the consequences be. But we are also here to enjoy the experience of being here. It's so easy to get caught up in taking things very seriously, there's often a need to unwind, enjoy the ride while we're here.

Some of this I've come to understand through my own dreams, which sometimes contain some kind of premonition of the future, but my dreams are also where I receive guidance. I find my dreams a source of wisdom. I recall one occasion after I'd just gone through a difficult stage of my life and taken some decision or action. The dreams I had after that changed, the guidance came to me that what had happened was ok, there was no judgement, but that my choice had set me on a different path and one of the previous premonitions was no longer going to take place, some other future would happen instead.

I sometimes look at the future as like a ball rolling down a hill. We can see how the ball sets off and predict where it will end up, somewhere at the bottom. But then a lively dog comes rushing on from the side and grabs the ball and runs off, taking the ball somewhere else. So our prediction that the ball would end up at the bottom of the hill was correct at the time when we made that prediction, later events happened differently.

Friday123 likes this.
  17. Friday123

Friday123 Active Member

This has brought a lot of good insight and more for me to think about it, well explained!