Different ways of receiving past life information/memories?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by velveteen, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Ritter

Ritter Senior Registered

I once spoke French coherently with frenchmen, when I was drunk out of my mind, about ten years ago. About the Code Napoleon to be precise. I do not know French beyond a few words. Just one example. I have a strong aversion to modern France, if anything. But I have had several past lives there. It has happened that I remember a lot of things more clearly when in the right company and listening to, for instance, world war 2 German music. It is actually the reason I drink so seldom, because the walls between the lives get exceedingly thin sometimes. Imagine having fought countless wars. Patience with people belonging to the categories Uncle Pinochet threw out of helicopters go below zero and I beat them up without hesitation. It would be very easy to lose control and ruin life plans and efforts. It has happened, when I was younger and unfortunately drank in public occasionally. I.e. if someone insults me and expect me to mouth back, I simply elbow them in the face and break it. People nowadays never consider physical differences, they expect big people to just take their crap. Never had problems with the police and I plan to keep it that way, however. So I do not drink in public whatsoever. Only with a couple of Alte Kameraden, about once a year. It virtually always brings things back. Without the negatives of illegal physical confrontation with people I consider enemies, traitors, invaders and so forth.

2. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I think I understand what you mean about Pinochet. I'm from Chile and people usually talk about it. I don't want to get into politics, but I understand your point.

Returning to your answer, I'm surprised. To be honest, I never noticed this. I remember when I was nineteen I started joking at a party. I told everyone "I can play the guitar perfectly" while everyone laughed. I surprised myself when I played some chords perfectly, without any previous knowledge. The next day I woke up (with a hangover. I had drunk a lot of alcohol) and tried to play my uncle's guitar. Nothing. I managed to play something, with effort.

This has happened to me with languages, such as English, German, Italian, among others.

Thank you for answering my question. Now I guess I have to stop diverting the thread.

Ritter likes this.
  3. Li. La.

Li. La. Senior Member

Yes, really weird, if it is any excuse it was a scene when past life me was on the phone and children around her and she quickly began to write things down, and then it vanished. If she was anything like me she - and I - was distracted and had terrible handwriting ;)