Discovering Connection to Sufism via Dreams

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by cloud potato, Mar 1, 2020.

1. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

I have this information all over the place... I am just going to copy and paste little bits to acknowledge here that, I have a connection to Sufism. I don't think it is a past life though the title of the thread says otherwise. I think because of this connection, my dreams were influenced in a way that mimics a mystic experience in the eyes of a sufi... Tonight I am feeling especially guided by something from the unseen world... I discovered something(an old tale) that kind of confirms my dream from 2008 and 2009, tying two separate instances together.
    It's just now coming together after all this time...
    First, a small blurb journal'd way back when describing part of one dream from a two night- three dream experience in 2008...

a year later, 2009, I learn the word Sufi...
    recorded here, another piece of the whole
    and now, as if by some guiding force...(heavy symbolism too) i have discovered this legend
    [​IMG]
    https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.c...acock-angel-unfolding-transforming-the-world/

Also known as the peacock angel...

I don't have much more to go off of this... but I feel like this green light, the experiences and this story are connected...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Ajay0, fireflydancing and Jaimie like this.
  2. cloud potato

more on Khidr, a connection to the beginning parts of the dream... the man in the wooden boat
    [​IMG]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khidr

fireflydancing and Jaimie like this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

5. cloud potato

thank you firefly... just finished watching... god is close by....
    i feel weird, but i am okay. 12 years later everything is coming together, not to say this is the end but this is the beginning. the film really touches up on the journey we're describing. as for the angel, initiating and guiding... i must get closer to the one working through us all... often i am disconnected from my truth, my beloved.
    <3 <3 <3

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    fireflydancing likes this.
  6. cloud potato

i am coming back to this thread to say that maybe this is not a PL connection but just a connection. something more relevant to the now.

7. cloud potato

i have begun researching the peacock angel. this is a great website for anyone interested, http://www.peacock-angel.org/index.htm
    the peacock angel, according to the yezidi culture, is one of the first expressions of the supreme being and is given regent over earth. he is also called the lord of nature. he is the first spiritual teacher for all of creation in this time/space reality and assisted god in creating life on earth. the yezidi culture claims to have the oldest religion which can be traced back as far as 6,000 years ago and have assisted the developing of sumerian, babylonian and syrian civilizations. they had a sufi mystery school early on. the legend of the peacock angel as a teacher is the blessing of immortality. he is known to take many forms and is recognized through out various cultures...

Murugan/Skanda/Sanat Kumara of the Hindus
    Al-Khadir, the “Green Man,” of the Moslems
    King Melchizedek of the Jews
    St. George of the Knights Templar
    Enki of the Sumerians
    Dionysus of the Greeks
    Osiris of the Egyptians
    Quetzlcoatl of the Mexicans
    Masaw of the Hopi Indians
    The Planetary Logos of Theosophy

it might be that many on the spiritual path have been visited by this angel and not know it, because the name or the form doesn't matter as much as the lesson. my internal upbringing through sufism has taught to find the uniting principles through out all expressions of life. the peacock angel is said to reside in another realm and can communicate with his creation in any given moment in the physical and the astral or dream worlds. from personal experience, a communication with a living spirit could feel like reality is a joke where objects and events outside yourself magically align with correspondence happening within.
    upon discovering this and contemplating him, a green breasted peacock has since crossed my path, a single rose petal lay at my feet at work and other miraculous moments all in a single day... in a moments time it felt as i'd been experiencing a shattering effect of dejavu upon dejavu. dreams, ideas and thoughts align in profound ways that leave me withdrawn with nothing to say.
    yes i believe in the peacock angel.

reading back on my dream journal, the three dreams from 2008, i see how the peacock angel left his symbolism in each dream... first was the initiation. the next night were the two dreams back to back and in them what one might consider "in-between" memories. he almost always left me with the color green in each dream. he taught me things in the other realm which might explain some things... he comforted me even though there were disturbing moments and left symbolism at the end of each dream to let me discover his markings. the tree of life, the rainbow, the colour green...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    fireflydancing likes this.
  8. cloud potato

is mother the peacock angel?
    this was a reading done for me by a beautiful woman who goes by the name omcasey. her work is quite unique and i believe in her.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/reading-for-eric-46491002
    [​IMG]
    This was the Being that came through in her reading. That day I was taken back, and the word "Mother" came to me intuitively.

Recently I had a dream that made me relive a memory from 2012. I posted the various names the peacock angel goes by in the previous post just above but that information did not connect with me until having this specific dream. Melchizedek. Long story made short... I thought at one point I belonged to the energy archetype associated with a particular group which might be called the Melchizedeks. Recently I was told that I am changing perhaps to another platoon. Another entity structure... And that my involvement with the Melchizedek entity is not as direct as I thought but more like an ancestral lineage. And then the idea was "Mother" belongs to this heritage. That I may have a deeper Spiritual family related to this group- (and from what I am reading/we all might)...

I don't know the name of this new group only that the number prompt they bring is 11. My theory with the Melchizedek energy is that they are associated with repeating 5's.

I did a little more research last night and found some theories about the Melchizedek "race"(earth race) and a story of fallen angels which seemed to affirm my subconcious experience/memories... Idea's of being a fallen angel. Then I continued to research and found that Melchizedek is another name for the green man, aka Al Khadir- who works in the unseen realms as an initiator and is perceived as an immortal being.

It's quite a lot. There's so many different flares to fallen angels, melchizedeks, al khadir... The peacock angel... But to have years and years worth of experience related to this information(unbeknownst to me at the time) is quite affirming and now things actualizing. I can't say I know my story. I can't say I am communicating crystal clear with Mother. Things are becoming clearer. Communication becoming... Easier? But it is not anything I control. And many concepts are still vague ideas or memories coming from who knows where...

Oh yes and this Melchizedek heritage also has roots in Sufism.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  9. Ajay0

Ajay0 Active Member

Meher Baba is an Indian enlightened master of Zoroastrian origin who practiced a syncretism of Sufism and Vedanta. He had talked about reincarnation in his books.

Hazrat Inayat Khan, a sufi master, had a favorable disposition towards the doctrine of reincarnation.

http://www.hazrat-inayat-khan.org/php/views.php?h1=30&h2=28

10. cloud potato

Thanks Ajay.

I was going to share this in the music thread but that's down. I figured I'd share it here so SeaAndSky could be directed to this thread. You asked me about my Faith. I tried to answer your question, and maybe this thread can elaborate upon my initial reply, sharing my inspirations and discoveries.

I listened to this in my car tonight. As I was deep in thought and really enjoying the song I noticed a car pull in front of me. It had a custom license plate that read, "All God"

Meaning:
    Ek Ong Kar (The Creator and the Creation are One)
    Sat Nam (Truth is my Identity)
    Siri Wahe Guru (Great Beyond Description is This Realization)