DNA testing to validate ancestry!

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by lagrima, Feb 1, 2006.

1. my2cents

my2cents New Member

2. my2cents

my2cents New Member

If you believe a soul chooses it's next life it may be looking into it's inherited dna drawer and saying "Wow, what should I pack for THIS trip?"
    I have never had any religious affiliation (although as a kid the Iron Workers Union came close), but I've always had odd mystical things occurring around me. I am attracted to reincarnation primarily because it means fairness and choice and challenge willingly
    taken on by souls who feel they are up to it, for reward spiritual rather than mercenary.
    Then again, you might only get one shot and end up a brutalized young person who dies by the hand of some beast disguised as something resembling human. But that would really suck and seems so pointless.

3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That was larali that said that, not me.

4. autumnleavesnnovember

autumnleavesnnovember Senior Member

My mother recently had the DNA testing through Ancestry. She came out 77% Great Britain. Although I became intensely interested in British things a few decades ago, she has absolutely no interest in anything UK, and won't even read any UK mystery novels. I told her, though, now we know why she so often acted like the Queen of England in past years. :p