Do I Trust What I See/Feel??

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Meepsies, May 7, 2019.

1. Meepsies

Meepsies New Member

I didn’t believe in past lives until this week. I had been having severe issues in my marriage with not trusting my husband. I asked 3 trusted medium friends and they said he wasn’t cheating-but why was I SURE he was!!! It was affecting my life. I got in touch with an energy healer who told me he had cheated in a past life and THAT was what I was feeling. We did an hour long phone session. She did so much work to heal my energy. It worked. She dove into my past lives (which apparently is a real thing-as a Christian I was always told this wasn’t real...). She told me I’m an “incredibly powerful psychic”. I trust and believe that. Since this energy cleansing my gifts have been coming through in FULL FORCE. I’m giving readings that are accurate!!!! I’m amazing myself!!

My question is this!! While doing past life regression meditation, I dove into a past life as a gypsy. The healer told me this and when she told me instantly I could SEE myself as one. In this life I’ve always called myself one. She said it must have been a special thing to me because I held onto it. She told me, in moments of doubting my gifts, “the gypsy in you would know it was true.” Do I believe everything I see?? Do I trust everything that comes to me? Am I making it up? I sobbed during this meditation. Sobbed. It shook me to my core.

I have always doubted myself. My whole life. I’m wondering if that is just my issue. What I’m seeing and feeling is real. I just need to trust and have faith in my abilities.

Thoughts??

KenJ, Dipanwita Saha and Li-la like this.
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

How wonderful for you (not that you thought your man was cheating on you though...) but the rest of your story. think it is a learning process with the psychic ability and you will learn to know your way around in that world, with your gift. I understand that emotions can get so strong and really shake one, has happened to me. You will or already may know your strongest gifts within the psychic gifts "shop" is/are and develop it from there ? :)

Maybe it is worth for you to dig into why your husband cheated on you in a past life if that will help you heal better and trust your husband more. Does he believe in reincarnation?

On the other hand you can be the better judge perhaps if this needs to be dug up or not, if it will only stir things up for no good it is no use. I just hope you are at peace about his past life's affair.

/Li La

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Dipanwita Saha likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Meepsies, your psychic abilities are probably going to be of great importance to your moving forward with your marriage conflicts - at lest I hope they are. If nothing else that ability will show you how strong you really are. Casting, or accepting 'blame' for the current problem is of no use in solving the issue, straight and honest communication is much better if it can be had IMO.

4. Meepsies

Meepsies New Member

Thanks you guys!! What I've gathered is that I was this gypsy...and he worked with my "troupe". We were in love. And I keep getting the feeling and seeing this image that Stephen (my husband) worked on the field and I told fortunes, was a seer, did my thing as a well-respected gypsy. There was an older, heavier rich man that was in love with me, but I not with him. He would pay me for fortunes....and as I type this I KNOW these things to be true...which so strange to me! As a psychic I have to trust this...my soul is typing, not my human form.

Anywhoozer, this man eventually raped and strangled me because I would not be with him. Stephen found me and it destroyed him. His love for me was as great then as it is now. I truly believe that is what started his "hoe-ness" as I call it now (lol). He was a man-hoe before I met him. I tamed the beast lmao. I believe it was out of grief maybe?? And it carried on into other lives....I'm....getting the sense that in order to heal that...this life is how I do it. I don't get raped and murdered here. We build this life and die old together and spent eternity together as man and wife with our two sweet spirits.

You guys. As I'm writing this I'm crying. That cry you cry when you just KNOW something in your heart to be true. It's like I'm being touched by the Spirit. My murder broke him and I have the power to heal his spirit with my love. It's beautiful, really <3

We were in the Holocaust together and we lost our oldest daughter. She was ripped from my arms. I haven't gone into that further during meditation. I'm not entirely sure I want to. Maybe there was infidelity then? I don't know, I don't care. All I know is that in THIS life he isn't cheating and I'm not going to accuse him anymore. I was told if I keep accusing him he WILL cheat. I am NOT going to be a self-fulfilling prophesy. I believe this is our last life. That once we pass on, we spent eternity together in Heaven. So I need to make this a good one. I'm healing my wounds now. I'm getting an AMAZING education. And I'm loving this man FIERCELY. I have the power to heal.

fireflydancing likes this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That is beautiful!