Do we reincarnate chronologically?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by MJR, Nov 27, 2018.

1. MJR

MJR New Member

Are there any thoughts as to whether we reincarnate chronologically?
    That is, will my next reincarnation also be in my future, 2018 onwards, rather in my past?
    I appreciate on the other side, there appears to be no time as we understand it.
    Has anyone therefore had an experience of a life in our future?
    Thanks

2. TheDivineOne

TheDivineOne Should've been born a girl...

As far as I know we reincarnate in future time and reincarnating in the past is possible.

For example, if you were to die tonight and we're in the year 2018. You would reincarnate into a new body days, weeks, months, or even years from now. I heard it's even possible to reincarnate into a new body as soon as hours since your death but you wouldn't be born in the 1970s when you're dead or alive now in 2018.

3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I do not know, who am I to know... but it sometimes feels that I was more "developed" in an earlier life than I was in a later one.
    Like when I was that boy who was selling girdles... I avoided getting beaten by my master, of course. Other than this, that life was a hard and short one. Didn't even see my 14 birthday. Couldn't even afford proper shoes for myself. Or medicine for my Mom. We also couldn't afford to burn the straw and sheets. Yet still, I don't remember feeling any grudge or envy or anything. I firmly believed that I would go to Heaven after my death and meet my siblings, Dad and Mom again. Wisdom of the Fool, maybe...
    When I was caught and sold as a slave and later was set free, this also was a relatively calm life. Probably one of my best ones. I loved my wife and my two sons and was happy as long as I knew them to be safe.
    Earlier, later and in-between, I have fallen to every trap there is. I wanted to be better than others. I wanted money and fame. I wanted to prove that I was smarter than others. Needless to say that I failed...

4. briski

briski Senior Registered

I think reincarnation is linear, you never hear jumbled up regressions they always one after the other. So no i dont believe you csn reincarnate into the past. Other dimensions arent linear, for example where our conciousness goes time is irrelevant. Going back into this dimension is

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  5. Benny Price

Benny Price New Member

I'm constantly changing my future via choices while peeking into the future, so I see the future as a fluid, not yet solidified.

I've talked with people that have looked at their future lives, so I can only assume they can solidify future events somehow, at least via my understanding of this reality. Possibly others experience this reality in different ways, like other dimensions that exists inside this reality.

About all I know of my future is I'm off this planet by 2050, so I could potentially have another short life. I've got about 10 to 15 years left in this current life, depending on lifestyle choices.

I can trace my past lives chronologically back to 1700, and beyond that it's hard to put my past lives in order, because lifestyles didn't change that much, especially in places like China.

Speaking of multiple dimensions within this reality, one night when I showed up to a Tai Chi class I was the only student there, and the teacher said she wanted to do something different, so she placed two seats facing each other and we sat down. She said she was going to count to 10 and she wanted me to do everything she was doing. With each number she shifted into another dimension, and she was giggling like a little girl seeing I was able to do the same. It seems to me there's at least 10 dimensions operating within this reality, and who knows what others, and how really bizarre they are, LOL.

6. Sherri Zimmerman

Sherri Zimmerman New Member

According to the book Life Between Life published in the early eighties, there's typically a 30 year rest period on the other side before coming back in.

its one of the best books I feel on the market.