Do you cry when you see your past life?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Zelda, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Zelda

Zelda Active Member

For those who see and know who they were- do you cry at certain things that bring up your past life? For instance it could be a song, a building, or even a family photograph?

Klaud, SeaAndSky and Cyrus like this.
  2. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

Well, not that I physically weep, but I do get fairly emotional, with a lump in my throat.

Quite recently I was seeing a film, a comedy film, and there was a scene there when a ship appeared in a port, and I saw
    some sailors on its board - I nearly started to cry. They looked to me then a little like myself when I died at the age of 25 years in 1940 during what they call Taranto Battle, now.

And some early mornings, when the sun peeps into my kitchen in some special way, I get terribly emotional, too, recalling a remote PL scene when I was getting ready to leave my home for a whole day, and my grand-mother was preparing a small parcel with some food that I had to take with me to eat at midday: just some ham, tomatoes, garlic, bread and cheese, and a bottle of home-made cichorium drink, still hot...

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    Klaud, Zelda and SeaAndSky like this.
  3. Zelda

Zelda Active Member

Wow thank you for sharing this <3 I can feel the emotion in your words. I too have moments like that.

4. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Videos or pictures of the Mongolian steppes always get me really emotional. I think some part of me desperately wants to go back, but it'd be a lot harder for me to make it out there now lol.

Native American dances, like at a powwow, make me cry too.

Zelda, inhaltslos and Speedwell like this.
  5. The Traveler

The Traveler Senior Registered

Crying no, but i was stunned, totally stunned when i understood the strong connection between me and some shadow and lesser historical figures or some historical times.

Zelda likes this.
  6. The Traveler

months ago i've seen the movie of "the lost city of z" about the biography of percy fawcett. i had the same feeling when i see the men on his expeditions.
    also, the history of that explorer of past let me a lot of deep thinks, really, was not just a movie, but a jump of knowledge.
    now i am searching some nice movie with a perfect renconstruction of byzantine empire, and not only for reconstruction of my old previous life as artisan or magician but also for work, cause i am trying to create a game with this kind of settlement.
    but the only movie i found is "teodora" of '50 years. honestly i not want to see a movie about this whore of the past XD

*facepalm*
    the unique movie about "byzanthium" is a vampires movie of 2012.
    uff. -.-

Zelda likes this.
  7. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

C'è qualcuno qui?

Is there anybody here?

8. The Traveler

Sorry, i am busy these days, cause i am tring to fix my troubles with c++.
    but i read your comment. ^^

9. Cyrus

Cyrus Senior Registered

I've just sent you a PM.

10. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

C++ is a powerful language, but I don't know whether it can be used to fix our troubles :)

(Sorry, I understood your intended meaning, could not resist an alternative take).

11. Elle C.

Elle C. Senior Member

Sometimes I get angry at the places being in disrepair or "lost" from their former glory. Most of the time I am just incredibly curious about the changes or what happened to the people in them.