Do you find yourself feeling homesick for a place you've never lived?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by @ngeleyes, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Annabell

Annabell Anna

Really! That's awful! I mean of course I still want to see it but...that sounds awful.

2. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

Yes, but more for a place I had lived in the life before the last one than anywhere else. It's changed a lot though since the 1800's, so it doesn't really feel the same. The city my boyfriend lives in, however, has a very similar vibe to a modernized version of what it would have been back then, and it makes it feel very familiar. I always feel more at home there.

3. TruroNE

TruroNE Senior Registered

Almost daily! Currently stuck in the midwest, but i've always longed to live near an ocean. I love southern england (cornwall area), northern scotland, and I fell in love with western Ireland on a brief visit. Unfortunately, I can only do so much as far as moving goes. So i've chosen a more realistic place for this life. New England I'm coming for you... in around 10+years.

4. Jason Akers

Jason Akers New Member

I am a white male nearing 40 and when I did my ancestry I found it was German. I did the Ancestry DNA and found no traces of Asian in me. From what I have read on reincarnation many believe we are reincarnated within the same family line. I don't believe this to be true. When I look at pictures of Japan I feel homesick. I have never been there. There have been times I felt like I have been to those locations. I feel strongly for the culture. When I hear the language I feel at ease even though I do not understand it. I truly believe I belong in Japan. I have even started looking for work there.

Speedwell likes this.
  5. GFY

GFY Active Member

When I was very young, I missed the unique British landscape when I saw the Harry Potter movie despite my ancestors being close to the Asian side.

Jason Akers likes this.
  6. briski

briski Senior Registered

Yes NYC everytime

7. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

Stuck in the slow roasting oven that is the Southern US and loathe it with a passion as summer easily lasts six months with horrendous heat, for me I love the British Isles in general as the landscapes and the climate overall is so lovely there compared to the states. Portions of Europe where it is nice and there are mountains get my fancy as well does NZ.