Do you have proof?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by John Tat, Aug 25, 2019.

1. John Tat

John Tat Senior Registered

Hi Stewardess Ester Osz In the post that was pulled by the moderators because it was to bloody I did talk about the lion being sacrificed right in front of me in the temple by the priest by cutting its throat while it was being restrained by two men as women chanted who were dressed in long white and red garments the priest then gathered the blood in a bowl as it was shown in the picture I posted above I'm not sure what it all meant

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Stewardess Ester Ősz Senior Member

Yeah, C.S Lewis doesnt describe that part with all the blood and chanting ladies. But I think it is stupid of the Moderation to remove your description of that ritual you experienced and remember. Altough it is bloody, its your story, your experience, your memories. You have the right to speak and write them if you want to. And those things are very interesting for many others of us to read. So no, Moderation should not remove a comment/memory description just because its messy, bloody or painful.

Peace of mind likes this.
  3. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

It's generally thought that C.S. Lewis had in mind Christian symbolism in the sacrifice of Aslan.

4. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Christian symbolism has connection to Egypt. A lot. And C. S. Lewis was also not some bigot. There is more to him and his literature than one might think.

5. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

I'm not quite sure how mentioning Lewis's Christian symbolism might be seen as bigotry. It doesn't necessarily exclude a connection to Egypt or some limit on his literature. Merely pointing out a general view.

6. Stewardess Ester Ősz

Sorry, I didnt mean to be grumpy with you, tanker. Excuse me.

I was annoyed, because some members in here constantly attac christianity i these treads, directly or indirectly. Unfairly blaming christianity for tings they just dont like about their life. But thats not what you did, tanker. Sorry for "barking" at you. :oops:

Peace of mind and tanker like this.
  7. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Thank you for your message, Ester. That's fine, don't worry. As a Christian myself, I wouldn't be attacking it anyway.

Stewardess Ester Ősz likes this.
  8. Stewardess Ester Ősz

I was glad to hear that.

Salve.

9. Stewardess Ester Ősz

These relieffs are thougt to depict king Nimrod of Babylonia, going ritual lion hunting along with the queen and his courtsmen. In one of the pictures you can see him drink the blood of the dead lion from a bowl.

The lion cult played a major role also in Babylonia.

Attached Files:

John Tat and Jaimie like this.
  10. John Tat

Hi Stewardess Ester Osz Those images are very interesting You may not have seen my post about when the god's came to the tribes of the Nile from the light of the second sun.. very early in Egypt's pre history BB my spiritual self was there.. They were physical gods both men and women gods dressed in a similar way to the Kings/Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt.. they bought with them lions.. both lions and lioness's who walked beside them unrestricted That in my opinion is why lions were very sacred

All The Best

11. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

That is what I'm trying to do, I have included people on my contact in a scheme to let them know that reincarnation existsts by notifying them when I transition, but I haven't started seeing my past friends yet. I obviously have only one shot at doing this!

Speedwell likes this.
  12. Stewardess Ester Ősz

No, I haven't seen that post of yours that you reffer to. But by "the second sun", you mean the moon, Venus or maybe "the black sun" (our own suns alter ego in the complimentary universe)?

13. John Tat

Hi Stewardess Ester Osz The memories of this event communicated to me as a visual memory by BB my pure spiritual self was... it was a sun that looked exactly the same as the sun It shone in the sky... what I remember is... like the sun you could not look at it just glance at it but it as there....but it did cast a separate light from the sun a slightly yellow light and from that light the gods one by one stepped out of the light with the lions... they were sun gods in every way

All The Best

14. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

I do remember the scond sun. if possible, to the right and a bit lower.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  15. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Ken,

I don't think this is what John is talking about. Personally, I think your PL was in the Alpha Centauri system, which is our closest stellar pal. Alpha Centauri A and B are both sun-like and orbit each other with stable orbits apparently possible around each and around both:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Centauri#Alpha_Centauri_Bb

Interestingly, your presence proves another one of John's hypotheses: the fastest (and possibly only reasonable) way to travel between stellar systems is as a disembodied spirit. So, you beat all of us Scifi buffs in making the trip. Gee! My pal Ken--the alien--who woulda thot it! ;)

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--there is a confirmed earth-like world around Proxima Centauri (which orbits the other two), but it doesn't sound like it would fit your image to me.

Polaris8 likes this.
  16. SeaAndSky

Ken,

Here is a quick video intro to the system. You may be interested by the images about 1:22 in.

Cordially,
    S&S

17. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

I hope that the date 11/28/2019 came through for my death, I love you all.I feeel badly putting my guide in this bind, but it was a diabolical thing I could try to do.
    Earth must be Alpha cen B then, good to know that.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  18. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

Alpha Cen A and B are the two primary binary stars making up the Alpha Centauri system (with the red dwarf star Proxima Centauri orbiting them at a great distance). But I think you knew that. Our star--Sol--is on its own 4+ light years away from these three.

Anyhow, it seems like you've been bedding down around Sol for a while now. I'm hoping you will continue to hang out in this neighborhood rather than head back to whatever binary star system you were in before.

In the meantime, are you saying that the 28th is the date you've been given or the date you've given them? I was hoping for longer. Thanksgiving is just a few days away at this point. :(

Cordially,
    S&S

19. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Both, it will be after the judge sees my case, and it will happen by than I hope! I'm playing with fire here, send a prayer for me!

20. SeaAndSky

Hi Ken,

I will definitely be praying for you! I think you're going to feel like a bird that has escaped the cage and is soaring into a clear blue sky. But also definitely not ready for you to go.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Please keep me posted.

tanker likes this.