Does anyone get like this? (Yearning, missing someone)

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Shiriya, Jun 26, 2018.

1. MaryLangenback

MaryLangenback Member

I thought I would show you a picture of me and David Cassidy, I was able to put together a collage of 2 pictures of s at the same age (55), it would have been 2005 for him though. View attachment 535

2. Shiriya

Shiriya Senior Member

I'm glad you enjoyed the song. It's very deep. I hope you've been well enjoying your stay here in the forums, Mary. :D

3. MaryLangenback

MaryLangenback Member

7D4BF4FA-366C-428B-90C7-F9AC96E27EC8.jpeg

This is a picture of David Cassidy and I at the same age. I only photoshopped my face to look like I have makeup on because I’m allergic to it and don’t usually wear it. In this one we are both 55 years old.
    E58FCD3B-0B55-417E-8E91-3A8FFDD698A0.jpeg This is the one I saw as a child and his eyes still affect me even now. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life. If I could sing, I’d sing about those eyes forever!

4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Mary,
    Welcome to the forum.
    You do realise yourself that DC might be a PL connection or a different kind of soul connection. I do understand you. It really doesn’t matter what kind of connection. He has been so important in your life. That’s the beauty of musicians and singers. They can reach so many people with their art. Maybe he is from your soulgroup. Than you know him on a soul level.
    I just looked at his picture and I agree with you: special eyes. I had never looked at him that way.

MaryLangenback likes this.
  5. MaryLangenback

MaryLangenback Member

That’s one f the main things I really, really liked about him is the connection that I always felt with him. His voice was another, it was so calming and peaceful like a breeze. I never had the chance to meet him and I wonder how he would have reacted if we did meet. I later learned energy healing , which I know he tried after a yong girl died at a concert of his in 1974 (he really must also have been a HSP,highly sensitive person, which had to have been painful at times) I really think I could have helped hm a lot. We both loved horses and dogs. My only problem was my trauma in this life. Oh well if our connection is strong enough maybe we can meet again in another life.

6. MaryLangenback

MaryLangenback Member

@fireflydancing thank you so much for your perspective on the situation, you gave me a new way to look at it. He may be gone, but I still have pictures and videos of his concerts still available, so in a way he is still here. I need to be as positive with this as possible. If I had a connection in in this life it won’t just disappear to nothingness! I’m sad I didn’t have a chance to meet him, but maybe that was all planned between us, maybe, maybe not I don’t know. I’ll have to wait until I can find him again. I have a tiny hope if that. I have to hang on to that!

7. MaryLangenback

MaryLangenback Member

I found it, I looked up types of twin flames and this is what I found!
    Spiritual Connection first
    There are also twins that experience intense connections in the etheric only, without a physical encounter. The energetic experiences are a lot more intense than for those pairs that have met in the physical. This is often the case for celebrity twins, where the non-celebrity recognizes the partner first. They do all the cleansing and clearing on the energetic level, until they are ready for a first physical encounter to activate the partner to go into their own balancing and cleansing process. These connections are most challenging in terms of trusting the own intution, because the non-celebrity twin is often declared to be completely insane and just hopelessly in love with a famous person.thewakeupexperience.eu/different-types-twin-flame-connections/.

I only need to clear my energy and prepare myself to meet him in the next life! Which means doing what I’m already doing getting help and healing my past. In some ways this makes me so happy! and others I wish it would have happened earlier, but he still would not be ready. He went through so very much in this life. At least he will have time to heal before I pass on, by then maybe both of us will ready.

8. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Mary,
    It’s a good thing to clear up your past. But please, do it for yourself. Invest in yourself just because you love yourself. Only when you really love yourself, you’ll be able to really love another.

Angie Brown likes this.
  9. MaryLangenback

MaryLangenback Member

Yes, I do agree with you, I actually have been working on parts of it now (physical health) for over a year long before he died. I got real sick and have been working on my digestive issues, then in January had a historectomy and later I needed an appendectomy. Earlier this month I started the bone broth diet to increase the nutrition lost last year when I was so sick. So yes, I’m doing this on my own because I need it now. Just before he died I actually thought I was going to die because I was so sick. The just helped me recover from the grief. I have a counselor to get me through the childhood stuff, so I’m well on my way and very happy now.

Angie Brown and fireflydancing like this.
  10. Dolores

Dolores New Member

You are not alone. I remember being very small when I told my mother in this life she is not my mother. I further told her I had a twin to which she replied with a laugh. All my life I have missed this twin very deeply. It's as if that twin and I were the same soul. As I Grew a little older I knew I had lived many times before. Of course I tried to talk to my mother about this but she was critical and angry so I just let it go. Of course she sent me to many counselors. None of them apparently knew about past lives. By the counselors I was labeled as highly imaginative; by my mother a liar. I learned to keep my memories a secret. I moved far away from my biological family in this life at the age of 18. Every few years I would go visit my siblings but I've never moved back home in central New York because I don't feel comfortable there with the surroundings nor with the people who thought I was psychotic. It's really wonderful to find there are other people like me who remember. In the few short hours I've been on this board I feel at peace and finally accepted. Thank you all.

11. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Dolores! I'm glad that you posted, and that you have found some peace here. It's hard to believe that the belief in reincarnation is supposidly at about 25% here in the USA and yet you and I find so few among our acquaintances.

Angie Brown likes this.
  12. Shiriya

Shiriya Senior Member

I'm happy you moved and set out to find a place to call "home". You're very brave for leaving at 18! By the way, welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad you feel very at home here. :D

Angie Brown likes this.
  13. Searching Angel

Searching Angel New Member

There is a word that sums up the yearning of a love that you cannot have...it's a Portugese word. Saudade. "The best way to describe it is: the presence of absence. It is a longing for someone or something that you remember fondly but know you can never experience again. It is an awareness of the absence of a person or thing, which puts you in a deep emotional state of sadness. The presence of absence grapples with those who should be here but aren’t. It is a form of homesickness and deep yearning. You are among thousands of people but none is the one you want to be by your side. Saudade is the moment you realize how important people are in your life and the moments you have taken for granted."

Angie Brown and fireflydancing like this.
  14. Shiriya

Shiriya Senior Member

Welcome! And thank you for sharing. Saudade does seem like a beautiful word. Short and sweet, but conveys a thousand emotions.

Angie Brown likes this.
  15. Enyxis

Enyxis New Member

Yes, I am yearning for someone. Yes, I deeply miss her.

Angie Brown likes this.
  16. coral

coral Member

Music has always had a weird impact on me but now I realize that I understand differently some songs I loved when I was a teenager. At that time I didn't pay much attention to the lyrics and when I hear them now, they have so much link to my previous PL. Just to mention a few :

- "Winter" by Tori Amos
    - "Fields of gold" by Sting

These two songs reminds me so much of my previous dad in the PL I discovered during my regression. I had the blessing of hearing the "Fields of gold" when I was in the car visiting the place where I lived as a previous child. I started to cry and smile as the same time. It was such a great tribute to this man who loved her eldest daughter so much :)

Angie Brown likes this.
  17. Dragonfly12

Dragonfly12 Active Member

It happens every day.
    Two years ago, through regressive hypnosis, I remembered a very happy past life.
    I miss the people I loved in that past life, every time I think about them I cry my eyes out.
    Those people aren't around now, and I'm losing hope to meet them again.

Angie Brown likes this.
  18. Stacy Swan

Stacy Swan Member

I can completely relate. I had a waking vision the other day that was from my life in Late 1400's England, but before I was King. It involved me playing some sort of stringed instrument and singing for a Lady whom would soon be my wife, Anne Neville, while in the midst of a fantastically beautiful ancient grove. It appeared to be Spring, the scenery was absolutely gorgeous, with such rich colors. I could hear the sounds of many different birds, singing and I could smell the fragrances of many blooming flowers mixed with an earthiness. I laid a cloak on the ground and encouraged her to join me. We talked for a little while sitting there and then we both reclined and I started kissing her. I remember her long strawberry blonde hair, the smile on her beautiful face, her laughter/voice and the smell of her skin and hair. It didn't take long for that to escalate. She was a very strong willed and independent woman, which I found very exciting. It was a very tender, gentle love being shared and considering what she had recently been put through before that...I knew to be caring and show some restraint in what I did with her. It was such a moving, touching scene, so lovely and intoxicating. Goodness, we were both SO young in this vision, we both appeared to only be in our teens!

I actually got very melancholy after I saw that and actually started shedding tears afterwards. I could feel my heart strings pulling. The vision was so lovely and surreal. I could have just lingered there for an age and forever. I didn't want it to end. I would LOVE to know where in England this beautiful grove was, that we were in. I know in my heart that it probably, sadly, no longer exists. It looked so magical. The trees were SO huge, old and moss covered. I know there was water to the right of us, just out of sight of the path we were on.

Angie Brown likes this.
  19. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

I've honestly felt this way as long as I can remember, just an incredible sense of longing and love, of someone missing from my life. I always felt I'd lost a sweetheart in the Great War, that I'd been left behind and I'd waited and they'd never come back. I used to wonder if the sense of loss was just due to the lack of having any siblings, I had a happy childhood but I suppose it was a little lonely in its way. I used to long for that sweetheart, I'd cry and feel broken but also feel the joy of knowing real love. I know now that I won't meet him again in this life, he isn't here. I've mourned him and addressed my feelings and that pain has healed dramatically.

The life I've felt closest to in the past five years or so is a life in 16th century France. I know I had a father and a sister and I miss them terribly, I feel as though they ARE out there in the world but I don't know where to find them - and that's so sad and frustrating. I thought I'd found my sister but now I'm not so sure. I long for our house and our land and I long for all the things I didn't get the chance to experience because my life was cut short, mostly the dances! I just got back from a trip to France and, as always, I spent the entire time scanning the landscape for something I recognised, but, just like my sweetheart, I feel that any landmarks were probably taken from me by the war.

Angie Brown likes this.
  20. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

I know from experience it isn't easy. One of the things we have to learn 'to let go'. I mostly have, of those from pl's but am not sure if i'll be able to easily let go of my now adult offspring this time. I always seem to have great difficulty letting go of offspring, but also had difficulty letting go of my greatest love, Stanley from the life where my name was Joy. I seem to have managed it now, after decades in this life.

Learning to let go is important, even though oh so very difficult with two steps forward and one step back in the process.