Does anyone get like this? (Yearning, missing someone)

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Shiriya, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

It is an overwhelming relief to find others who remember, isn't it? At least it was for me. I cried tears of relief when a few years ago there was a tv documentary about the Druz and their belief in it. My father believed because he had a memory, but I had rarely found anyone else who did. Watching about the Druz, a whole community, was a relief that I wasn't among less than a handful. On here, it is even better because we can discuss and share :)

Isacosmo, KenJ and briski like this.
  2. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

Hi, lately I've been having feelings of missing love that I really need to talk here about. Lately I've been getting this memory of being a young girl in a past life and my mother holding me lovingly as I'm crying. I seem to miss my mother from my past life so much and I wish my mother in this life could be that loving and caring.

Angie Brown likes this.
  3. Angie Brown

Have there been any other memories of that time? Era? Clothes? Names? Furniture? Type of lighting? Language? Other people?

4. GalaxyDreamer90

The only other memory I have from that lifetime is being much older about 20 and walking through the forest alone in what seems to be a white flowing dress. I seem so happy and calm as I walk through the forest.

5. WhiteRose

WhiteRose Member

i dont know but sometimes at night i think of medieval times i feel like i wanna cry sometimes

6. GalaxyDreamer90

Yeah, I can understand. When I think about the forest I get depressed sometimes because I can't be there again.

WhiteRose likes this.
  7. Angie Brown

Do you get along ok with your mum in this life? Can you talk to her about this?

8. GalaxyDreamer90

I sort of get along with my mom in this life. She doesn't exactly believe it when I tell her about my past life, but I told her I would like more affection from her.

Angie Brown likes this.
  9. Ileana

Ileana Member

I do have a yearning for many things, most of all people I once were close with or shared a bond. Since sometimes I remember the bond I used to have with them and how strong it used to be, does not matter if it was a sibling, friend or lover. Some I still have connections to and it makes me happy to share things that even if one is who one is today, the bond might still be there just maybe not in the same way today as it was back then. But even a long for familiar rooms or decorations that reminds me of my past life. But also objects that remind me of the past all from books to small objects that remind me of the past.

I guess it has mostly that I love to collect on things that are familiar to me.

10. Angie Brown

Do you have Gran's or Aunts who are close by, who you have a good relationship? Maybe you have tried being the one to initiate hugs with your mum?

11. GalaxyDreamer90

No I have no family near by and I don't get along with my family anyway.