Does anyone have memories of living in ancient Egypt?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by HeatherMarie, Jul 12, 2013.

1. HeatherMarie

HeatherMarie New Member

I would love to hear about it.

Jamie Mcneil likes this.
  2. Shiftkitty

Shiftkitty Registered User

My dad often talked about working making the clay bricks. He stood in the pit and stomped the straw into the mud. He didn't remember much more about it besides that job except that there was a supervisor he didn't like. After awhile of stomping he'd get out of the pit for a rest and sometimes would work pouring the mixture into the molds, but mostly it was just blue-collar work-days with nothing particularly memorable. He did say that he didn't have the feeling of being a slave, just a manual laborer,

Ophelia3 likes this.
  3. BriarRose

BriarRose Senior Registered

I've had a dream of being in a room full of moonlight. It poured in through the roof. I woke up chanting "Ra-Am" the moon is rising". I think it had something to do with the Nile flooding the fields. A psychic told me I was one of the "little ones" in the temple. I didn't believe her at the time, but that was some years ago, and the dream was recent, after the flood-gates of memory started to open for me. Do you have memories, HeatherMarie?

4. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Hi HeatherMarie,

There is a thread titled Ancient Egyptian Spirit that you might like to read through. Egypt continues to fascinate me.

Do you have memories you care to share?

5. HeatherMarie

HeatherMarie New Member

Thank you so much. I don't have memories but I'm fascinated about the ancient Egyptian gods and pyramids. Cleopatra especially. Anyone who remembers living there (that long ago!) is rather lucky. I would like to see their life. I want to see the pyramids and Alexandria but with all the unrest it's not a safe place to visit. I've seen so many documentaries! Anyone else who has memories please share!

6. HeatherMarie

HeatherMarie New Member

Here's a romantic poem from ancient Egypt for anyone who is interested: http://i.imgur.com/yP9zq0J.jpg It's rather sweet and has always stayed with me. Saw it in a documentary about Nefertiti.

7. shadowsofmypast

shadowsofmypast Senior Registered

I have always been into Egypt since I can remember.

believe I was a artist back in those days.

8. BriarRose

Well, even though you don't have memories, HeatherMarie, a strong interest is a good indicator that you lived "there and then". I think I read a long time ago that Nefertiti means "the beautiful one has come". You probably know that, with your interest in Egypt. I use to tease my daughter, and call her "Nefer", presuming it meant "beautiful". I still say, "the beautiful one has come" when she walks into the room. No, I don't think she was Nefertiti, but she does have a strong "pull" to Egypt! :)

Ophelia3 likes this.
  9. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I have past life there. At the end of the 18th dynasty.

Ophelia3 likes this.
  10. HeatherMarie

HeatherMarie New Member

That's a good thing! Nefertiti is fascinating. If I lived there my life was probably mundane since I don't have memories. But I do have strong possible memories of France & my life in them was not of importance. I've read quite a few great memories on here about Egypt. I did finish reading the Ancient Egyptian Spirit thread, great stuff. What they left behind is beautiful. It is an interest of mine but not an obsession like French history is to me. It's hard not to obsess with possible past lives. Thanks for sharing! :)

11. BriarRose

I read the thread Deborah mentioned. The experience lagrima described was very similar to mine, but with more detail. It also corresponds with what I was told by the psychic. I "saw" a snatch of dream yesterday where I was with someone from the forum in what I believe to have been Egypt. I only saw white tunics, and brown thighs, and a crowded marketplace, and then, unfortunately, came fully awake. I think the other person might have been a visiting Greek, or Roman. I've only felt what I consider to be a normal interest in the Egypt of antiquity. Who wouldn't be interested? I would like to know who the other person was. He was a male, young, darkly tanned, and very handsome, with hair worn in the Greco-Roman style. He was definitely someone who was a forum member, past, present, or future. Time seems to be meaningless.

12. egyptianregress

egyptianregress New Member

Hi Heather. I have many egyptian past life regressions, mainly if not all of them one person. I actually use my usernames and my email as egyptianregression because I believe so strongly that I was an egyptian in my past life. Anyways, I would like to share my first experience of a past life, it was a dream. It was years ago now but I remember it like it happened to me yesterday. I wake up from a large bed in the middle of a room. I put this crown sort of long golden hat on and walk into another room where there's a girl im in love with. I ask her "are you almost finished?" to which she replies I'll still be a while. I saunter off to bed and take my crown off. I wake back up a few hours later, extremely tired. I don't want to get up but I know I have to. I force myself up out of bed, put my crown on and drag myself into the other room. I ask again "are you ready?" She says she'll be done shortly so I walk out onto the balcony. This is the part that I really remember and will probably stay with me.

It seems I'm about 5 stories up and right in front of me is a giant river with a large, what looked to be a steam engine boat going down the river, from left to right. The boat didn't look quite right though and it didn't make any sound, just puffed out smoke. Across the river was a large city, all one or two story buildings, they look like they're made of clay or some low grade ancient building supplies. Down the middle of the city was a large wall just about as tall as the roofs of the houses seperating it into two parts. Behind the city was a giant, magnificant pyramid, perfect and in all it's glory. It was shining bright and almost looked like the outer layer was made of gold. There was only one pyramid, though.

After a few seconds- or minutes, I don't know, of looking at the view the girl came out and said she was ready. I looked at her and she had a slightly dark complexion, with her face painted completely white like a geisha's. My heart melted for a second then I smiled and said "lets go." We began to walk back inside and I woke up. That was my first and most memorable regression, although it was in a dream. After that one I had been doing regression meditation and seemed to regress back into the same person most times, as well as random scenes/memories flashing before my eyes of who i believe to be the same person.

13. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Perhaps this link will give you a time period.

The history of Steam Boats

14. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

My mom lived 3 different lives in ancient Egypt. I know she remembers being a painter, (like detailing the walls of buildings/tombs). Working with and being around the large cats, because no one else could and they listened to her. And being a priestess of some spiritual significance. She doesn't remember much more then snippets, I would love her to have a real regression to remember more.

I myself have always loved Egyptian things, and liked to draw hieroglyphics when I was a little girl, but I haven't remembered any memories - yet. :)

15. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Don't assume that - you just haven't remembered everything yet. You will when you have a purpose to.

16. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Did any of your childhood drawings survive? It would be interesting to compare them to the antique hieroglyphics.

17. BriarRose

That would be a really good "memory trigger" Argonne. Do you remember which ones you drew, HeatherMarie? I drew the same horse over and over for about ten years. If I had to draw a horse now, it would probably look the same. It would be intriguing if the hieroglyphs you drew meant something!

18. Lady2

Lady2 Senior Registered

Yes, but we have moved recently & I have no idea what box they are in up in the attic. :rolleyes:

19. BriarRose

Sorry, Lady! I got the posters mixed up! After I move, there are usually things I never see again! I guess as long as it's not one of the children, or the cat, it's all good!

20. TheCuriousOne

TheCuriousOne Always Searching...

From an old regression: I believe I was a scribe or mapmaker. I was out in the middle of the Saharah, near Morocco. I camped in a tent that had a bed and two spice bowls, one with a reddish brown powder and another with a white powder. I also had a travelling buddy, who I saw poking his head into my tent and either telling me to hurry up, or to ask how I was doing.

This was probably my first PL memory (although I didn't know what reincarnation was then). When I was in first grade I liked Ancient Egypt and always thought of going there. I also remeber a dream I had where I was slapped hard in the back and I felt it vividly. If I'm not mistaken, weren't young scribes in training hit in order for them to "absorb the knowledge"? I could be wrong about this though...