Does anyone have memories of living in ancient Egypt?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by HeatherMarie, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Astrolabe

Astrolabe New Member

Yes. I described it in another thread. Don't know if you saw it. But I was pretty surprised by it.

Still, Egypt was one of the world's first civilizations so the numbers of people there were pretty concentrated. If you were in ancient times there were basically a few places that had cities and such but mostly it was hunter gatherers for the most part all over the world.

2. Widmo

Widmo New Member

I've only a few memories of being in Egypt, nothing too significant. I remember standing on a terrace looking into the distance, I was told to be on the lookout-not sure what for. Another memory I have is waking into a building with very high ceilings. That's bout it.

3. Sister Grey

Sister Grey Senior Registered

It sounds as if you're thinking of a practice in Zen Buddhism meditation where the master slaps the novice to...I don't know, 'awaken' him or jar him out of a predictable path of thinking.

4. Twilight

Twilight Senior Registered

No not really but in my 2nd to most recent past life I was in Ex-Ancient Egypt though.

Jesus, son of Iseah, Son of Naptili from the tribe of Benjamin I believe the guy was.

The first I know, I noticed a faint echo saying "Jesus......Simon" Then I had a vision that I was in the lush tropical like desert in the Roman in modern day Isreal. I was on a rustic ironage stage wearing a white garmet and the guy next to me was wearing a blue garmet. It almost seemed like everyone was wearing garmets to say the least. When I went back further in? time I was surrounded by men on some stone stairs and my parents soon picked me up and grabed me by the arm. After that I was leaving my hut to go out in the tropical woods and refresh myself by splashing my face in sea watter. I remember my pastlife's father picking me up in my arms saying "It is time to go back home" When I went back to being a baby again, I was in some sort of primitive craddle and animal noises.

This was 2 month ago the last time I visited this life but am considering going back to this.

5. Jamie Mcneil

Jamie Mcneil New Member

Hello there Heather Marie :) l have been waiting for someone to ask that question for a long time,,,l wrote a book 3 years ago called Ancient Memories ....l have thousands of strange memories and did my best to explain them in my book,,,it was challenging ..l can solve over 30 world mysteries,,,including the pyramids true purpose ,,,l remember them being built,,,,and living in them,,,l have the longest memorie of anyone on the planet...l remember it being created ,,,the planet that is,,l thought l was loseing my mind when l was having all these memories,,,l'll start with the easy things you might be curious about ,,,keep in mind ,,knowone knows any of this,,,The pyramids real purpose was to keep a curtain few of us alive during the iceage and the explostion and the thaw,,,l like to refer these as step #4 step #5 and step #6 ...your wondering what i mean by that,,,it's all about the shape of the pyramids,,,there arrow like design with a pointed peek was to deflect from the possibility of having a mountain land on us after the explostion,,,step #5 the land had to be broke up and spead out across the planet because it was out of balance,,,,to much weight on one side ,,,and we were gonna end up loseing our position and drift into the black hole,,you can go on google earth and see the cracks in the earths crust ,,,this planet was flawless before the land got here,,,,no volanoes anywhere....just a planet with water on it ,,,Fresh Water l might add,,,,the water didn't have salt in it till the thaw Step #6 l remember when the pyramids where complete ,,,,going in them down this long 45 degree shaft and then haveing a large stone slide down it sealing us in ,,,,then after the planet was iced over step #4 making it brittle so the land would crack and break up during the explostion ,,,l remember all of us holding hands praying that a we would survive step # 5 the explostion and we did ,,the pyramid didn't have a mountain land on it Yayyyy!!! l remember being a Pharo and getting briefed on all the progress with these projects such as the pyramids completion and the giants and aliens drilling holes all across the globe ,,,perferation holes,,,,this is the short version of course,,l'll leave out step 1,,2,,and 3 for now,,,if you would like to know more of what l remember about our creation ,,l'd be happy to tell you ,,,l'll tell you about step # 2 though right quick,,this is the step l remember the most ,,,this step is how the so called land got here,,,the land is actually Bird **** lol ,,,, l remember a giant bird land here having a big drink of the fresh water then having a ****,,,then it flew back into the black hole ,,the aliens tried scaring it away by shooting these gold skeets close to its head with lazers ,,,, they went off like fire works ,,,they did this because to much of the birds cargo would have been bad for us,,,to much for the poles to handle,,,that's how the gold got here,,,you might have noticed some of the gold looks like it was melted ,,that's because it was,,, :) people think that tree's were some of gods magic work ,,,,but trees are just mold growing of the bird ****,,,,kind of like what you might see growing off a cow pattie in the field,,,you know how it turns green after a few months.. some of the things l can explain or have memory of,,, Giants,,,mountains,,,lakes,,,,stonehendge or alien tools,,,freshwater saltwater,,,,layers in the land,,,,ice burgs....by the way it only took 6 hours for the continents to get to where they are today ,not 6 million years lol.., why they find wolly mammoths on Antarctica,,,how the oil got where it is,,,,cracks and scratches on the ocean floor,,,,,Atlantis and what happened to it,,,,the sands true purpose,,,,,ancient fish fossils,,,some egyption artifacts,,,,and those large 6 foot round boulders they keep finding all over the planet,,,these are just a few of the top of my head,,l hope you find my post interesting and l hope to hear any questions you might have for me and my memories,,,l have to go ,,,,

6. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

That indeed is interesting Jimie, Welcome to the forum and yes we would be interested in hearing more. Thanks for mentioning your book, however, check out the rules for posting as advertising is prohibited.

$16.00 for 66 pages seems a bit steep to me though!

7. Jamie Mcneil

Jamie Mcneil New Member

Sorry about that KenJ,,,l didn't know and assure you ,,,l wasn't trying to plug for my book,,,and your right,,that is high,,l didn't make the price,,it was xlibris the publisher ,,,to be honest,l would give them away just so people would read it,,,l wrote the book because l felt it was important for people to know what l know about our planet,,,,l'm know writer ,,,l just have probably the most incredible story of all time ,,,l never wrote the book to get rich,,,just to tell my story :) l'm gonna talk to my publisher tomorrow and find out why it's priced so high,,,,l used a pen name to keep some priveacey,,,when you tell people you know how the planet was created ,,,you don't always get a good reception,,,they think you should be in a rubber room,,,Thanks KenJ for pointing that out :)

fireflydancing likes this.
  8. KenJ

I totally understand what you are saying and have wondered about how hard it would be to state a fact that I have discovered that was counter to 'common knowledge', I have experienced the backlash from public disbelief as has a few of my family members. Your claims are sure to face a lot of push-back.

9. Jamie Mcneil

Jamie Mcneil New Member

They sure would,,,it's such a broad type story ,,,especially if l don't start from the begining,,l thought long and hard how l could prove my story of our past ,,and most of the proof is gone ,,,,like the bird ,,long gone ,,but tattooed in my brain like it happened yesterday ,,,the way l would start to prove my story would be with the mountains,,,,and there layers,,,,,the scientist come up with this bolony that they were formed by plates in the earths crust overlapping and pushing land upwards,,,what a laugh,,,but hey ,,,,before l started having visions ,,that story would have been fine, but that's not how they got there,,,,they came from above like debree falling,,,l want to escavate under a small mountain where the rocky mountains meets the prairies,,,,disect it if you will ,,,,l 'm 100% sure that underneath it would be layers undisturbed ,,,, the same as the layers in the prairies undisturbed ,,,not sure if l explained what l mean good enough for you there,,,l wish l knew how to send you a diagram l drew ,,a picture speaks a thousands words...hmmmm say the mountain was the size of a small apartment building ,,,,when it hit the ground,,,,it would have only sunk in about 25 - 30 feet so underneath that would be undesturbed soil ,,,proving that it landed there ,,,not shoved upwards,,, do you get what l'm trying to say KenJ?

10. KenJ

I'm concerned about this just being a conversation between the two of us, and also that you stated a couple of things that cause me to discount what you said in your last post - pushing out a lot of credibility for me. Plate tectonics seems pretty well established as fact (geology was my science mayor) and can be seen happening in real-time, and the description of matter falling in large chunks falling on "undisturbed" ground implies that the prairies already existed.

Pictures can be uploaded to the forum if you wish.

11. Jamie Mcneil

Jamie Mcneil New Member

Well ,,sorry to say but those facts are incorrect ,,,and yes the prairies where there ,,,all the land was in one piece until the explosion broke it up ,,,not tectonic plates,,,and it took 6 hours for it to finally settle back on the planet ,,,not 6 million years or however great amount of time they say it took,,,and the land was all flat just like the prairies ,,,,the rocky mountains use to be on the coast of B.C ,,,,they find ancient fish fossils in them because when the bird **** it smothered them alive and where trapped in the **** along the coast,,,until the explosion,,,, and launched them with the the **** creating the rocky mountains,,,but please don't take this as an argument,,,if you believe its tectonic plates and that man has a logic answer for everything ,,,,even when they don't even have half the answers,,,that's ok,,,l won't be able to swing your observation my way...l do appreciate your feedback,,,and yes the prairies are undesturbed ground ,,,the same as the ground underneath the rocky mountains,,,,nothing but flat layers :)

12. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

I think it would help a lot of the solid block of text was broken up into separate paragraphs, it is really difficult to read and engage with "wall of text" type posts. And what's with the multiple commas everywhere comma comma comma comma comma?

13. Jamie Mcneil

Jamie Mcneil New Member

Thank you ,and your right, My typing isn't very good and neither is my spelling, but my memories of the planets past is, l was using multiple commas to break up the text, l;ll try to do better. Thanks for your pointers.

14. KenJ

Jamie, I've given your statements a wide acceptance and considered much of what you have said coming from the beliefs of a more primitive culture, is that the case? I will not challenge you on your beliefs, rather I think it is great that you have had the strength to hold them in the face of so many probable confrontations.

15. Jamie Mcneil

Jamie Mcneil New Member

Thanks for your reply again KenJ. My beliefs don't come from any studies or from anything anyone has said, l just have thousands of visions , and a photographic type memory.

The best way l can explain it is that l get to remember the same things our planets water spirit has witnessed in it's time on the planet. l even remember being in Atlantis. That was before there was " land" . That was built underwater on the south pole. lt survived the bird **** from barring it because the bird landed on the north pole, and the **** flowed down but didn't reach the south pole. but it didn't survive the explosion because Antarctica drifted down and settled on it squashing it, Antarctica was connected to lndia.

lt is very confusing l know that, and with no solid proof it can be frusterating. The only avenue l have to get some kind of evidence would be my little mountain experiment but that wouldn't come cheap. My computer won't let me skip down a line to break this up to make it easier to read.

What l find most fasinating is how when the bird drank water which was still fresh at the time, its stomach content started to digest allowing the oil and topsoil and sand to float inside it to the top of the bird. Allowing the heavier material to come out first ending up on the bottom, and the oil, sand and topsoil coming out last and ending up on top. Whenever you get any type of vegatation blended up like that your going to end up with oil. like corn oil or olive oil, just a couple examples. Have you ever noticed what the ground smells like when you excavate down? Not to mention the methane gas in the ground, Gas goes right along with ****.

l'm gonna try to figure out how to send a pic l drew trying to explain my mountain experiment....

16. Speedwell

Jamie, thanks for your continuing posts, I was worried that my earlier reply might have seemed a bit aggressive, sorry about that.

You mentioned Atlantis. This seems to be mentioned a lot, but it does seem very variable. Some mainstream archaeologists try to locate it as a small island in the Mediterranean, which I don't think is correct. Another version I heard was of a time when the people or inhabitants were somehow lighter, less entangled in the physical than we are today, it was described as almost closer to a type of spirit-body. But I don't know about that either. There doesn't seem to be a single consistent account, it varies so much. I'm wondering if people are actually describing different things, different times, different places, and than simply adding the name 'Atlantis' to all of them, though perhaps they deserve different names.

17. Jamie Mcneil

Jamie Mcneil New Member

That's totally ok, l can take critisisam , l can't spell it but l can take it :) l remember being an octopus when l was there, going into a room waiting for Antarctica to squash it killing me , the room was only 10 foot square. The first human bodies could breath underwater and we had longer taller skulls. That all changed after when it was time to live on the land. lt was built on the south pole strategectly to avoid getting burried by the bird**** or stepped on by the bird. As l said before , that's how those fish ended up in there fossil form graves, the bird **** burried them and then later , ended up as mountain fossils from the explosion. they where just swimming along minding there own business , some of them where even eating at the time not knowing that they where about to be smothered alive, that's why they are in such good condition. Not in a deteriated condition like they would be in if they had some how washed up on a beach slowly getting burried in some kind of settlement from years of debree settling on them... Most of the fish ended up in the edges of the bird **** , the slurry pushed them along with it , wiping out everything in its path, and the rocky mountains for an example use to be part of the British Columbia coast.

18. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Would it be possible for you to tell us what all those asterisk words stand for? It makes it very hard to follow along with what you're saying.

19. Speedwell

I suspect the forum software automatically bleeps out 'bad words', possibly in this case 'bird droppings' or guano might be a polite term (but I'm guessing).

20. KenJ

Kinda makes you wonder what that huge bird was eating to create that much waste doesn't it? Quite a critter being able to fly through space and all! I'm sure that Jamie has an explanation.

glia21 likes this.