Dog Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Alexandra Smith, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Alexandra Smith

Alexandra Smith New Member

In 2016 my dog Molly passed on. Molly's death was very unexpected and traumatic. I contacted a pet communicator who contacted Molly. This is when we found out she got poisoned and died from a heart attack. I asked Molly if she had plans to join us again... she explained that she still needed to heal and that she could not make the decision until fully healed. She also said that in the other dimension, she was "high ranking officer" and wasn't sure about coming back for a while.
    Nonetheless, this gave me closure.

Meanwhile, my dog Scooby remained alive. Forward to Tuesday (November 27, 2018) - he got hit by a car in a bizarre set of circumstances and died.
    His birthdate was August 27, 2009.
    Do you believe that the date 27 is somehow significant?

My sister exactly 7 days prior to Scooby's death had a dream that he was hit by a car. She notified me of her dream. But in her dream, he lived... so I didn't look out for any universal signs.

For some reason, I am "bothered" by the 7's surrounding his death. Just wondering if anyone has any input?

I also wonder why Molly, being a high ranking officer, didn't somehow prevent this terrible situation?

2. Huckleberry

Huckleberry New Member

Hello Alex,
    I'm assuming Scooby chased after cars. This is how a number of dogs die. The dream was a warning. Molly did try to prevent it by giving your sister the dream.
    With regards to the number 27, if it does have some significance it would have something to do with the law of Karma. Both of the Jewish temples were destroyed on the ninth of Av. That is now a fast day. Since there are others affected the 27 might not be a part of your individual Karma. If you want you might consider making the 27th a heavy prayer day.

3. Alexandra Smith

Scooby did not chase after cars!
    It seems as though the entire day was a set-up.
    I normally walk Scooby in the mornings and my husband in the evenings.
    My husband normally takes him to the park/field near our house.
    This particular day my husband was asked to stay late at work... so I would have to walk Scooby in the evening as well as the morning.
    When I went to walk him in the morning, I couldn't find his collar in it's usual spot. So I took him to a trail area that is off-leash. After that, I headed to my mom's house with Scooby and my baby.
    We stayed at my mom's until evening.

In the evening my dad offered to walk Scooby around the neighborhood, but I didn't have his collar... so my dad couldn't. My baby also started crying and fussing at this point. So I decided to leave so she could fall asleep in the car.
    I decided to take Scooby to the dyke near our home. The dyke is usually deserted ... especially in the evenings. I let him out of the car so he could run along the dyke.
    Out of nowhere a car came speeding down the dyke without it's full headlights on. I flashed my lights and honked my horn in a panic to get the other car to stop but it was too late and he hit Scooby.

Why would you think Molly would send a warning dream to my sister and not me?

Do you believe that Scooby knew he was going to move on? In retrospect, I believe he knew, because the few nights prior, he had slept on mine and my husband's bed. This is strange as he normally sleeps on his dog bed or the couch. We even thought it was cute that he was suddenly sleeping with us and thought that he was "just getting old."

4. Cat1965

Cat1965 Senior Registered

weird stuff happens Alex...i often get premonitions but cant quite pin them down. We had a beloved dog die in a freakish way too...and i did not have any premonition. It bothers me to this day..but since i have had strong premonitions about all my animals. I tell my husband when i "feel" something is not right . I think the universe often tries to send us warnings...Alex, i am getting weird feelings about that Dyke. Please be careful...a shadowy figure. Something does not feel right

5. Alexandra Smith

Thank you for warning me about the dyke. I will keep away from it. It has a bad memory for me now anyways.

I feel a bad feeling - a sort of uneasiness. When my Molly dog passed away, I was really heartbroken and sad for months... which is why I ended up finally getting in touch with a pet psychic.

With Scooby, I feel sad amd heartbroken but in an uneasy way. Maybe because I "led him to his death" ? Maybe because I had a way to prevent it? I'm not sure how to explain it. But it lead me to finding this forum and asking for advice/opinion.

I want to communicate with Scooby via the pet psychic ... buy feel "scared" or a bad type of anxiety? I'm not sure.

6. Cat1965

Cat1965 Senior Registered

Alex, go to your local shelter and adopt..that is what he will tell you:)) Sorry for your loss

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  7. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Alexandra, what you feel is normal. My Mom felt that she could have prevented one of our cat's death for a long time. But it wasn't Mom's fault. Scooby wouldn't want you to blame yourself for his death. A bad chain of events leading together, this wasn't your fault.
    Maybe Scooby will reincarnate and come back to you, maybe not.
    Cat's idea is wonderful, but it probably is a bit early to think about another dog. But maybe, in a few months... you wouldn't betray Scooby, and of course the new dog wouldn't replace Scooby. But there are other dogs who deserve to be loved, too.
    Not sure what to think about pet psychics... there are people with such abilities, of course. But there also are charlatans who will tell you what you want to hear and just take your money (money you'd better invest in supporting an animal shelter). Hope your pet psychic is genuine.

8. Alexandra Smith

When I spoke with the pet psychic the first time, 2 years ago, when Molly died, the psychic was true. She knew many things that were private family things. She did not prompt me in any way, because I almost didn't speak and just cried the entire time. All of my social media profiles are private and under my maiden name... so she couldn't have snooped beforehand.
    The communication also happened over the phone, so she couldn't have read my reaction either.

She also said very specific things - not broad statements that apply to everyone.

She is definitely a very genuine lady. I will be contacting her again.