Dream of a past life with a message.

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by mike_22, Jan 5, 2019.

1. mike_22

mike_22 Member

First off, I would like to say hello to everyone as this is my first post here.

I seldom dream anything I can remember let alone anything that makes sense, but recently had one that has changed my outlook on life.
    The dream was one that felt as if it were a static moment in a past life. I have written the entire dream down in detail, but it's a bit too long to post here. Without going into great detail it was myself in the dream, but not as who I am today as I was not a male. I was being dressed and prepared for what seemed to be an significant event that was to be taken very seriously, yet I felt no apprehension. The room I was in and outside area visible through a doorway seemed very Egyptian in nature. After scouring the web for any pictures that looked similar to what I had seen, the Karnak Temple seemed the most similar, and gave me the chills when I saw it. As the events in the dream unfolded I realized that I couldn't tell the difference between what I know to be life and what I was seeing and feeling in the dream. I was consciously aware of my surroundings and everything that was going on, but I could not control it. I was simply looking through my eyes as if I were viewing a recorded movie of myself, only with all of my emotions and senses intact. The feeling of what I would describe as divine love was very prominent in the dream, and something I have never felt in this life. Just prior to waking up I was given a message from a female voice that I felt I have known forever, "You know what to do, you always have. All you have to do is walk through the door and everything will fall into place". I awoke immediately after feeling extremely disoriented and homesick and couldn't shake the feeling for most of that day, I just kept thinking "I want to go home" even though I was at home with my family.
    As a result of this dream I went into a search for answers and one of the things I discovered that helped me a lot was numerology. I have always known about it but chose to disregard it as something out of my comprehension. When I finally gave it a chance I discovered a lot about who I am and why, it was like someone turned on the light switch and things started to make sense.... I am now on a path to fully understand and use meditation and numerology in my life, and I feel like a new person.

I'm looking forward to the journey and hope that I am able to find some insight from this forum.

I am on a life path 22

fireflydancing and Speedwell like this.
  2. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum.

What an interesting dream you had! I understand your ‘homesick’ feeling, for a different place that isn’t connected to the life you have now. I think many others on this forum can relate to that too. I’m not too familiar with numerology, but it does sound quite interesting. Thanks for sharing your experience.

If you ever want to talk about your dream in more detail, feel free to send me a PM.

mike_22 likes this.
  3. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi @mike_22

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting dream and interesting outcome in real life. I recognise the voices. The last message of a dream, so you will not doubt. :)

mike_22 likes this.
  4. mike_22

mike_22 Member

Thank you for the Welcome!!!!

As I continue to search for answers I have found an interesting similarity between aspects of my "dream" and people who have had near death experiences.. Not sure if it is just a coincidence but the feeling of divine love described by people who have lived through NDE's combined with their message was almost word for word to what I experienced in my dream. It has definitely caught my attention......
    Anyone else here found anything similar?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  5. mike_22

mike_22 Member

An interesting addition..... Last night after work I thought I would attempt to practice improving my mediation skills, which I am still not terribly successful at. Anyway, as usual I fell asleep and got nowhere with it so I decided to go to bed. As I relaxed and cleared my mind I asked my guide if any further information about who I was in the dream, or the time frame in which I lived could be reviled to me, and drifted off to sleep. Well, I awoke suddenly this morning and the words Khufu echoed in my head, along with deception, confusion or something along that line. Found this rather interesting as the time frame is much earlier than I had first thought. Anyway, it might explain why I have always been interested in the Giza Pyramids.. I have not done any previous research on Khufu so it may have some validity, but who knows.. I will continue to search and be open minded.

6. Kenz1010

Kenz1010 Senior Registered

Looking into it could be a good idea, might trigger a memory of some sort.