• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dream of past life

jackson28

Hi guys and girls i am new to the forum, just wondered if anybody could help me? I had a pretty surreal dream last night I was in a village in India I don't know the ere but it most certainly wasn't modern times, it was me in the dream but I was a beautiful Indian girl about 16-18 years old in the dream we were at a gathering of some sort, I danced and all the villagers cheered for me including my parents who weren't my parents in this life but I recognised them if that makes sense? They cheered me on to dance then I was lifted up by an older man high up were I doing some quite sexual Indian type dancing?

The next thing in the dream I heard a young man from the village plotting to rape me with another two men I ran and ran with complete fear they caught up with me, and I was told I was going to be raped this is were it gets strange... Instead of fighting I let them do what they wanted much to my distress then they killed me next thing I was in my parents shoes if that makes sense? I knew I was dead in the dream and was there when they were told of my death? They were gonna leave India but my dad said they were to stay they owned some sort of drinking place which is confusing me I just remember at the end of the dream the men who killed me set fire to there drinking den well that's what it looked like?

Then I woke up but felt strange when I woke never had a dream like that it was so real. Just wondered if anyone can tell me if they believe I dreamt of a past life as these people in the dream I didn't know but I felt they were my parents and I was this girl oh and my name was Aashra sorry for the long post!!! I have issues most def in this life with men using me and I also danced for years but gave up does anyone think this was a past life dream? Xx

Welcome to the forum. :) This does sound like a past life memory to me. I think this kind of thing still happens in places like India today.

Hi Jackson

Welcome to the forum.

Well, it certainly sounds like a past life dream. It has a lot of the hallmarks - it's pretty dramatic, but it's also a fairly 'ordinary' life (sadly). It seems it was very vivid and memorable to you, there is a lot of detail and emotion involved, which is another sign that something is going on outside of the ordinary.

People seem to be divided fairly evenly into those who have past life dreams and those who have waking flashbacks, so if you've had other such dreams, you could be a 'dreamer' rather than a 'flashbacker'.

Have you had any other such past life dreams do you think?

Welcome to the forum Jackson!

It definitely sounds like a PL dream and not a figment of your imagination. It sounds very vivid. Rape happens a lot in India, and many times sadly the violator walks free. It is common in villages as well as in larger cities. The male to female ratio is skewed due to infanticide of female babies. That also causes a lack of safety for women b/c of the higher number of men. I have relatives in India and women have to take precautions.

A lot of times common themes happen from life to life as you mentioned being a dancer in this life as well and having men use you. A lot of times the same things happen from life to life, b/c it is your purpose to make changes this time around. Have you come across any of the same men in this life?

Back