• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Dream/vision of the past's false future?

Jaimie

Hi!

Sorry for the difficult headline above. I will try to explain it better:

I have (for now at least) come to the conclusion that I was an ex girlfriend and later friend to the late well known actor "James Dean" (1931-1955, the american rebel, as they say).

In my experiences, memories of him he was a struggling actor but he was no movie star and he was not the icon he is today.

So a lot of of it is really him being just like every one else .

So I have done research to try prove it to myself or figure out what this is exactly, because I was skeptic too. I did not tell anyone anything because I knew it would look bad considering that he was "The James Dean". Getting information about his life was easier, but not about the girl I remember being, not back then when we did not have Internet and US was far away and it was back in time.

I found things that proved to me who I had been back then or who's memories I had, but then I also found one thing that I realized never had happened. When I had this is was different from the others in a way I can't explain, but somehow it was just as real as the others (that had been real).

So the dream/vision/experience - don't know what to call it by - was this:

I (as this past life girl) was sitting in a chair outside and there were others chairs near by. It was very hot. Desert like. I am pregnant. They have brown paste and Jimmy and I were like children; just playing. So he tried to paint two eyes, a nose and a smile on my tummy but I was giggling and so was he too at times and he put his cowboy hat on the side of the stomach so the tummy had shadow and it looked like the face on the tummy had a cowboy hat on the side. Such silliness, I know.

Then I had another when Jimmy was helping out with painting the brown past on my arm and another woman was doing it on another arm. I had a dress on and there was suppose to be no past on the tummy (still pregnant). He had a smoke resting on the side of his lips like he had forgotten it was even there and would mumble in between as all three of us spoke now and then during this. Also silly and strange thing to experience (if you ask me, at least).

Then one day I was watching the film "Giant". Giant is a film that was shot in Texas in 1955. It was "James Dean"'s final film before his death in 1955.

There was this woman in the film that turned out to having to used brown past on her skin just so she would look more, in the director's view, Mexican. Her character was pregnant in the film. Since she was/is still I think alive I came to the conclusion that it could not have been the girl (or past life me) I had seen.

At first I thought this was just imagination. Or that I had seen "Giant" before but forgotten I did. There was just no way though that I would have known about the brown paste.

To me when I had the dream/vision/experience/false memory both Jimmy and I wore engagement and wedding rings (Jimmy had one and I had two). We were happy. Just happy to be together and happy about the baby in the tummy. Life was simple.

Now - how could this have been? Is it just my imagination that created these two scenes? Or could it have been a potential future in that past life - that never happened, but yet somehow still existed?

Have anyone else been subjected to that kind of past life's false future? What is it? What do you think?

Thank you...I hope you all don't think I am strange just because I am writing about James Dean this way, but totally understand if you do.

Thank you for reading :)

/J

Just wanna add that James Dean never married and simply did not have a pregnant wife whilst making the film "Giant" ;)

Last edited:
I just want to clarify one thing, Dean was indeed a leading actor (at least to us as teenagers at the time). Giant was indeed a great film, even outdrew my favorite movie Big Country that came out a few years later whose leading man (Jim) exemplified what I wanted to be, the movie is available free on YouTube - I still like it, but wasn't able to live as he was portraid.

I just want to clarify one thing, Dean was indeed a leading actor (at least to us as teenagers at the time). Giant was indeed a great film, even outdrew my favorite movie Big Country that came out a few years later whose leading man (Jim) exemplified what I wanted to be, the movie is available free on YouTube - I still like it, but wasn't able to live as he was portraid.
Yes! I agree! I'm so happy he received validation for his hard work later on. The way I experience him he was shy, not someone who dominated a party. Like me he needed to feel close to someone in order to "light up", to trust someone. I think fame would have been difficult for him to handle in one aspect, but he was very interested in doing a great job, but if I am right and he is the people I have experienced him being in past life regressions this was always part of his personality - him being very focused, I mean. How great one can watch "Giant" on you tube for free :)

Hello!

I find your account of a woman who knew James Dean quite fascinating and plausible.

I just wanted to share with you my own experiences of my past life memories. I have experienced some ‘false’ memories, within the setting of very true memories. My explanation of these false memories is that I was seeing, relieving my past selves imaginative thinking — what we call daydreaming — which felt very real, just as daydreams and imaginative thinking can feel real. This usually happened for me when relieving my past selves fearful moments. I’ll give you an example.

I recalled in great detail the moment of my previous selves wedding. I recall being very nervous. It was a very, very hot day and the church was stuffy as heck. I recall looking down at my hands, holding my wife to be’s hands, seeing the cut off her dress which was cinched at the waist. It was that moment that present me realised she was pregnant, because in the vision past me was so fixated on her waist and I remember stopping the vision and saying ‘Oh God, she is pregnant!’

I knew her family were staunch Catholics. Lost a grip on the vision then. I felt like my past self in that moment. Faint and nauseous. In fact, I saw my past self passing out at the altar. My brother slapping me about. I knew in that moment my brother had been my best man, my best friend and in the Navy.

The rest of the vision kinda trailed off. I knew with a certainty it had all been real, but I wasn’t sure if I had fainted at the altar, or if it was my fears that I could see.

I found newspaper clippings that verified details of the wedding. The best man being my brother. Even found a photo of my past selves wife and saw her dress as I had seen it. Down to long lace sleeves and cinched waist and her white flowers.

I’ve been incredibly privileged to talk with family members of my past self. In fact, it is the child who my past selves wife was pregnant with in that vision who has been my main correspondent. He confirmed for me his mom had been pregnant with himself at the time of the wedding, that his uncle was indeed in the Navy. He was unsure about the collapsing at the altar, but told me the climate of the wedding would have been tense to say the least.

In fact, he asked his mother who told him that no, she didn’t recall her husband fainting at the altar.

Does that invalidate my whole memory? I don’t think so. In fact, memory recall even if our current life is never one hundred percent.

I can imagine my past self thinking in that moment ‘man I really thought I was a goner’. After the ceremony was over the relief was tangible. He could’ve touched the moon.

It makes sense to me so in that moment that I imagined myself passing out, and it was so real that in order to convey to my present self how bad I felt, I relieved his imaginative thinking.

Fascinating really! Not many folks talk about this with a past life context so thanks for the topic.

That is about what I meant, landsend. And good to know there are more people experiencing this. Details that are obviously off, but would perfectly fit the personal dreams or nightmares of a person in that time, country, society and situation.

It's happened to me a few times, Seeker. And try going back to a memory of a very drunk person... it's, well -- have you ever been insanely drunk? It's just like that. Have the weird spaced out feeling, sorta out of body, not quite there. All the details wonky. Even feel myself swaying like a seasick sailor. No wonder I avoid drinking this time round.

It's why my memories of being a POW are very distorted, too. Lots of hallucination due to malnutrition and sickness. Things didn't make sense.

Another time it happened was during the memory I have of Terry being caught by his wife cheating. I saw everything very crystal clear, down to his wife hysterically knocking on the door and seeing, or knowing that she had bought the kids in -someones- car. I confirmed this memory, again with the son, but I didn't know what had happened. I saw myself answering the door to her, abusing her there in front of the kids. I was so disgusted by this -- opened my eyes, felt sick. Dismissed the whole memory. Turns out that his dad never did open the door. He ran out the back way, scarpered off like a little chicken poop.

Guess what? I probably saw myself, and thought over and over about opening that door and showing her a lesson. So much anger there. What a marriage. Sad... too sad. I still dream of her sometimes, and in my dreams she's always distant and kinda hateful towards me.

Another thought... the subconscious might be playing tricks sometimes. If you want to prove yourself wrong on a subconscious level, be it because you do not wish your past life to be real (aka denial) or be it to give yourself a reason for self-bashing, a false memory could give you a reason to say: "Ha! I knew it! I made it all up. I wasn't this person." Now you can either push a traumatizing memory even further away or have a reason to feel bad about yourself...

Does not make sense in the context of having been engaged with James Dean, of course. Here the marriage rather would have been your greatest wish. Something you dreamed of. Maybe a reoccurring dream you had at night in that other life. Those can feel very real.

For those with darker memories or carry-overs which lead to a severe inferiority complex the subconscious just giving you what you "want" could be another explanation, though.

Another thought... the subconscious might be playing tricks sometimes. If you want to prove yourself wrong on a subconscious level, be it because you do not wish your past life to be real (aka denial) or be it to give yourself a reason for self-bashing, a false memory could give you a reason to say: "Ha! I knew it! I made it all up. I wasn't this person." Now you can either push a traumatizing memory even further away or have a reason to feel bad about yourself...

Does not make sense in the context of having been engaged with James Dean, of course. Here the marriage rather would have been your greatest wish. Something you dreamed of. Maybe a reoccurring dream you had at night in that other life. Those can feel very real.

For those with darker memories or carry-overs which lead to a severe inferiority complex the subconscious just giving you what you "want" could be another explanation, though.
Yes, could very well be. I saw him in another experience with ring on as he took his hand in hers and she had ring on her too.

Another time as she was leaving he was standing more into the room, kissed her ring which he had in his hand and put it in a box as she was waiting.

When I tried to find answers (see if she had been real) I read he was engaged to several girlfriends so that wasn't helpful one bit...ha ha...

Last edited:
Back