Dreaming takes place on the astral plane

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Polaris8, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

This topic is really more about sharing a dream experience with everyone that I had about two days ago. My mother translated on Oct 28th 2017. She was 86. She translated in her sleep. (We should all be so lucky!) I miss here greatly as she was the only family I had in this lifetime. And I realize that the date of her death is coming up shortly.

I have come to understand that dreaming is actually in reality a OBE on the astral dimension. However one in which we are not commonly aware of being out of the body due to the fact that our lower ego is still tied our subconscious which tend to distort things that are actually occurring on the 4th dimension which has its own laws of physics where both mind and emotion play a much larger part in creating reality there. During our dream experience our astral senses are processing the days events that we had while on the physical plane. Plus it also is relaying perhaps important information to us that we may need to know during our awaking life on the physical. This is a natural process that all humans and many animals do while sleeping. So in many ways dreaming is soul having a experience for a brief moment the fourth dimension.

Anyway two days ago I had a dream that I was on a train. I was not sure where I was going but it did not seems to matter all that much at the time. I was sitting a lone next to the window watching the blue sky and the puffy white clouds drift by me. Out in the distance I could see the landscape passing by me as the train move on. Mountains, trees, valleys, and open fields of beautiful green and golden grass on soft rolling hills went swiftly by me. Out in the distance I could see the ocean. I became aware at that moment that the colors seem more vivid and alive then I had remembered. Everything that I saw had a very crisp and clear feel to it. As if everything gave off its own inner light and glow to it. I had my cell phone with me on my lap and it started ringing. I pick up the phone and said hello. On the other end of the phone a familiar voice said hello dear how are you? It was my mother. She asked how I was and I said I was fine. I reply back asking her how she was. She told me she was fine as well. I then asked her if she wanted me to call her back? She answered why? I said because this is costing you money mom. She told me she had not used money in years there was no need. It was then I realized oh! that's right your dead why would you use money how silly of me. I then woke up. As I lied there in bed some tears came to my eyes because I knew it was her little way of saying hello from the other side of the veil of life.

Death may take our loved ones from us on the physicals plane. But much like a ship that disappears from the horizon. One must know that they are still there even if we can't see them from where we are. This is why love transcends even death itself. Because it comes from a higher dimension within the self. A place that you and I and everyone else already resides in. This is because soul always lives in the eternal moment of the now. There is no past nor no future. There is only the present moment of the now. And because of this fact soul already lives in eternity.

Just my way of sharing my inner experience with everyone here.

Peace and love. P.

Eowyn, Tesso, KenJ and 3 others like this.
  2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

That was beautiful, thank you very much for sharing with us.

I have experienced too that people I know that have passed over somehow manages to at some stage in my dream enter it -- and am really them and do have something to say. It does not happen very often, some dreams are just me making them up, but one can sort of tell the difference, if not straight away then afterwards. It has not been for long that the communication is kept.

Do you have any experience with where people, souls go while being in coma ? I've experienced being in contact with someone in such a state. When we later met ( when the person was out of the coma ) this person hugged me and said in my ear without any one else around us hearing " Thank you so for visiting me there " ( and it was not the hospital that was what this person meant ). That shook me. I had tried to tell myself it was just dreams I had. I remember the light gray air everywhere and talking to this person, like in my mind. I can't remember seeing her, but somehow she was there anyway. I know, it sounds nuts. I remember this person one time asking me "Am I dead ?" and I said "No" ( how I was so sure of that I don't know. ) I said how brave and strong this person was and that what had happened was all in the medical plan and the staff ( in hospital ) were gonna bring this person back when it was safe to do so. Everything turned out OK. I do not have any gifts out of the ordinary so I am super-surprised myself about it. Was this really real or did the two of us just accidentally have the same experience ? If real -- I wonder where we were. I am sorry I ask so many questions, it is just that you seem far more experienced in this area and have come to conclusions where I don't even dare to make a proper guess.

All the best
    Jaimie

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Eowyn, Polaris8 and KenJ like this.
  3. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Jaimie, That was a very interesting experience you shared with me thank you. And yes it was real. I have always thought that those in coma still have some level of awareness still being that the silver cord is still attached to the physical body so soul is just randomly in and out of the body visiting other dimensions. I mean what the hell! what else is there to do? As for you and your friend it sounds like your friend had more memory of the experience than you did. You more than likely remembered it as a dream which most people do anyway. Man does not realize how much time we spend on the other side while the body sleeps. On average we are in and out of the body 3 to 4 times a night. Living out various different experiences and lives altogether being it's on a higher dimension of the same universe. The only reason most people don't remember there dreams or OBE's is because the etheric web between the neurons of the physical brain and the astral body aren't developed enough yet to retain conscious memory of actives of consciousness shifting between the two dimensions. So unless we write it down just after we awake up it is gone most instantly. I use to keep a dream journal by my nightstand. Over time I saw a pattern emerge where certain dreams I had where places I had visited before months or years ago. So I would have a dream about a certain place then months later have the same dream and pick up where I left off. Also certain people I knew very well in the dream but they were not part of my awaking life. I have come to realize that perhaps we still maintain friendships and bonds with those that are not at present incarnated into the physical at this time. However we do have a past life connection with them just the same so the relationship continues on just not on the physical but the astral instead.

This is why dreams are so important because both our dream world and our awaking world while incarnated are inner connected and interwind much like a tapestry. There is a old saying …. So above so below. It means that in order for something to manifest here in the our physical world it must first be created and manifested in the higher dimensions first. The mind first creates a thought form within the higher mental plane in a abstract form, later it is created in a sold more concrete form within the lower mental plane, then it is created with both mind and feeling within the astral world as emotions give the form a life of it's own. Then at long last the form is created within the physical world of matter. Although the last step may takes sometime for form to be manifested being we are at a very low frequency and dense dimension within the universe. Everything you see around you in your home, office, or out in the world all had to be created first within the mind on the mental plane. From there on downward it finds its way into our physicals world which is the final step of creation itself. This is how soul creates its reality within the lower worlds of duality. It just seems to happened far faster in the higher dimensions being we are working with much finer matter that responds to thought almost instantly.

As for your other question no I have never been with a coma patience. I have been with friends and loved ones during their transitions from the physical world. Most are pleasant enough if they have taken care of their inner business and are ready to let go and translated. However those that did not; that had a lot of attachment to the physical world seem to have a much harder time letting go. Some even linger on close to the physical after death because of fear of the unknown and being judged. However in due time they do finally let go and are able to transitions into the light at some point.

Thanks for your story. I found it most interesting and uplifting.

Peace and love P.

Tesso, Eowyn and Jaimie like this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you so, Polaris8, for your reply :) I've read it now several times just to let it sink in, and appreciate it very much.

All the best
    Jaimie