Dreaming

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Jaga Kuhn, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Jaga Kuhn

Jaga Kuhn Active Member

Many years ago, I had an electrical accident. I was connected to 110 volts for many minutes. 12 years old. It was very traumatic. When my senses and body settled and connected, I was fine. Until I went to sleep that night. When I closed my eyes, I saw a speeding visually ocean of symbols! They were accompanied by an intense sound and vibration. This lasted for a few seconds and then faded, leaving me looking at a foreign landscape. I don't want to describe every dream I've had since then, but I have had lucid dreams almost every night since. Over the many years, I have learned that I live on many layers. Many worlds. I have many bodies, and so far I have identified and participated in 7 different worlds in my dreaming. These lives quite different than this consensual world. Time is different. Natural laws are different. Species are different. I have developed some control and I can enter and participate in a body, or just observe.

These other lives of mine exist concurrently with physical life. Thus, I have questions about reincarnation. Do I reincarnate on all my worlds? Do they end at the same time? Since time is relative to the particular world, it seems that for me the idea of reincarnation is too simple an explanation. Maybe someone has a feasible explanation that resolves this dilemma.
    Thanks For listening,
    Jaga

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    cloud potato, Polaris8 and truthlove like this.
  2. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

yes. this is amazing. all the lives are happening simultaneously. And there are infinite paralell realities. with infinite versions of you. each slightly different or majorly different. We also shift in each moment to different paralell reality only that we recreate the sameness constantly in each moment to maintain an illusion of continuity. But in your case you glimpsing paralell realities with major differences , its probably a way of giving your self clue to the nature of existence. you are waking yourself up from the illusion of continuity. This is why even the so called pastlifes are not actually in the past , they are simultaneous. all the probable , past , present , future lives are simultaneous along with paralell lives. its the nature of quantum consciousness. And you know , this means , its not only that you can change the so called 'future' as choosing a different probable reality but also change the probable past. this where mandela effect comes into the picture, the genuine examples where the past or the history has changed. This is why the past cannot make you a prisoner. You can change it in the NOW moment.

This is why i love to call a 'past life' = alternative life. And another thing too, because we all are in the NOW , we connect to alternative lives that are relevant to our NOW experience theme. What ever we are holding in our field as a thought , belief, resolved or unresolved emotion , vibration attracts or draws to itself similar reflections. And those reflections could be either in the physical or could be an alternative life time which may or may not be your own. or a parallel life time. An alternative life time can be happening in 1800s simultaneously while a parallel life can be happening in 2019 on slightly different version of earth with different history with the different you , it does not matter, you attract or remember whatever is relevant for your NOW experience. This is why its important to not overly identify with any one version of your experience and allow the flexibility of consciousness to show you what need for your fulfillment in this massive exploration and expansion of consciousness.

We as a speicies also have group consciousness and all the pain, gain , rollecoaster of emotions, life stories, wisdoms, expansions are stored in the group consciousness as well. So you see when you heal or resolve an emotion that shows up in the now moment , you are healing it also for the group. Your resolution or experience of resolution is stored in the group consciousness for others of the species to draw from. If i am connecting to a king or scientist or artist from the past , it does not neccesarily mean i am them , i am connecting to their field based on my vibration and can be drawing from the INFINITE NOW moment what i need for my fulfillment Same thing applies to traumas. This is why women when they have periods feel the collective female species pain, or this is why sometimes two scientists living in two different part of the world can discover the same thing at the same time without knowing each other. They are drawing the wisdom and experience of what they need in the NOW MOMENT from the infinite probable realities, paralell realities and group consciousness thats all are happening and available NOW.

This is why, when you in the NOW moment heal or resolve a feeling of betrayal and expand your knowing of trust, this directly energetically alters and benefits the so called ,
    ' past life you' who is getting their head chopped off in the so called '1500s' due to the betrayal of someone they trusted. if you fully heal it in,then you may even discover that you never had such a past life ! for past is also altered in the NOW. What actually happened here is since YOU fully healed your trauma you already moved to a parallel reality as a parallel YOU that never had such beheaded experience! you can ofcourse create an illusion of continuity by believing in a backstory . The miraculous healings of physical ailments are examples of this. You shift to a parallel reality where you dont have the disease or the ailment ,but you may still choose to create a back story as if you had it before , which is an illusion of continuity.

The photos of the so called 'past' are seen in the NOW. As i said before some genuine example of mandela effect phenomena shows the history altered. Thats all because we as collective consciousness have also shifted to a majorly different parallel reality . Mandela effect says , a large number of people remember alternative history about few major historic events. We are leaving ourselves proofs like these to know that illusion of continuity can be seen through. you are doing the same in you dreams. You are directly experiencing the flexibility of Consciousness and the nature of existence :)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    KenJ likes this.
  3. Jaga Kuhn

Jaga Kuhn Active Member

Very interesting! I have learned that entities can dream their way into a finer realm and continue there as a base. It could be the ultimate evolution process. Dreamers in layers below us find there way here, too.

One can also produce offspring in other layers that stay there. I have families (or something similar) in other places!

There seems to be a ceiling for dream worlds that beget forms. What we call duality is relative. It's simply frequencies above or below the cultural group consciousness. On a few occasions, I have been drawn (literally sucked!) into those formless layers. I cannot describe them because "I" wasn't there! The essence of awareness (not perception) joins those layers. Yet even there limits exist.

I have dreamed with the shells of those that have passed. Those shells last for varying times,... I think based on the strength of the particular form. Example the mental shell might be strong and last a few months/years. Or weak and last hours/days. These shells have memory. But they know what they are and will tell you that you don't belong in their sphere.

Jaga

KenJ and truthlove like this.
  4. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

Thats is SO interesting. I love reading your experiences. I can resonate about dimensions being frequencies. and the experience of your being sucked into formless dimension is amazing. I dont have conscious memories of my dream travel but i have retained quite a few out of body experience memories and they all felt like i was being sucked out of certain energy centers in my body. and the realms i visited were interesting. lately i am aware of sharing what i have discovered or embodied here on earth , a certain knowing or wisdom , on different planes to beings who i dont remember when i wake up. Dream experiences are amazing. its wonderful that you can retain your memories and even consciously direct your focus in those experiences. I have heard about leaving offsprings in other dimension, i have heard this experience shared by few people but that was regard to hybrid children with certain e.t species. but not in the physical reality , in another dimension , vibrating higher.

I feel you would benefit greatly from Seth material channeled via jane roberts and Bashar channeled by Darry Anka. They both go deep into topics like this. Seth calls group consciousness as gestalt of awareness and how just by talking we both are creating a third shared awareness and there is certain merging of consciousness happens here too , and one will have your point of view as the main identity and other will have my point of view as the main identity. Seth gets deep into these concepts and they are fascinating. Please do keep sharing your experiences, they confirm what i have directly experienced in my consciousness and what i have gathered and resonate with interms of knowledge.

And i wonder if what you call shells are something that mediums or psychics communicate with? I wonder if your definition of shells of the passed humans, is what seth calls the 'world view' , he says the world view is a collections of feelings, memories, thoughts , beliefs and along with the expanded non physical perspective of the soul that can see the whole picture of the life lived when on earth but now from a non physical place, these world views can be connected with from mediums and channels , they call it spirit communication but thats just a vague general term. there are many many layers to this. many aspects are there of one soul or the group souls. Jane roberts has written books on 'the world view of Rembrant' or Paul cezzane, and she was tapping into these energy imprints that are colleciton of feelings, memories or the personality of the being which was more focused on their earth life even from the non physical and yet they were much more than the physical identity of rembrant or cezzane for now they had non physical soul perspective and ability to see overall picture of the life events. i wonder if you are refering to these as shells?

5. Vogue_1983.

Vogue_1983. Senior Member

Wait is that true?woah that's absolutely mindblowing!:eek: I red your whole response but still I don't get how our lives could be happening simultaneously.In case,if my "past live self" died,but I would still be alive now... wait how does that work??

6. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

What you call 'you' in this life is a fragment or an aspect of of the greater YOU. and Your current focus is here in this framework which has the concept of time and illusion of continuity. but ask your self , what proof do you have of the past? isnt everything that you see of the past is seen in the present moment?. you experience everything that ever happened to you in the present moment. even with in this life. when you were child , you experienced that in the present moment, yesterday was experienced in the present moment, you cannot experience anything outside of this NOW moment. your past photos are experienced in this NOW moment. when you took the photos it was in the NOW moment. How do you know that what you thought you were as a child is separate from this moment and is not a back memory created in this moment? Created and recreated to maintain the illusion of time?
    when the death happens your focus ceases to be limited to this frame work and you expand outside of the frame work and outside of time and space , like zoom out and can see all of your lives simultaneously because thats what is happening even now , its just that you are focused in this window, or lense. when we die we are not anymore just fragments we expand to our greater selves to some extent depending on our choice of exploration, and when we expand back to our greater selves we can see how our different aspects are playing out different roles at the same time, like using both hands at the same time, while walking , watching , breathing , are we one or many or both at the same time? are we not both hands and legs and the body and the eyes all of it at the same time?.

This 'time' as linear experience is needed to create a certain vibratory framework on this earth , its like a rule of a game. to play chess you need follow certain rules of the game, to play 3rd dimension you need the illusion of time and space except in most human lives the relevance to know that its an illusion does not arise. they want to play the game fully with complete amnesia without any spoilers.
    You wont know its an illusion unless you are open to leaving yourself proofs as the greater you. The illusion is strong. Its built that way so that we can immerse ourselves in the game of 3D. For our soul selves this game has been exciting. But there comes a time when you can grow tired of the game and want change or atleast want to know more so that you can be more interactive in the game and influence the direction to some extent. It takes sincere desire and inquiry into truth to see what is real beyond what appears to be real. Then you will leave yourself proofs. Awakening to our true nature is fun but at the same time can be disorienting. But we always have help.

7. Jaga Kuhn

Jaga Kuhn Active Member

Good stuff. Time is the product of perception at this level. Within form-laden bands, there is separation. Observer and observed. Thus space and time are conceived.

Time varies in other layers, because the frequencies vary. This results in more or fewer oscillations in the freq waves which speeds up or slows time.

Because of this, our belief that there is a sequence to everything is mistaken. It really matters not whether lives are consecutive or simultaneous. The bleed through is the same. The lessons are the same. The real quest is enhancing my awareness to encompass more and more. Intellectual knowledge is just a description that can never touch experience!
    Jaga

truthlove likes this.
  8. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

You might be interested in books by Guy Steven Needler

Needler, Guy Steven. Beyond the Source - Book 1 . Ozark Mountain Publishing, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

This fascinates me yet still seems a bit out of reach to my pea-sized brain - I can not get beyond the blockage that "sequence" introduces into this mix, my computer indicates dates on photos stored Earth-years ago and they have indicated a sequence of occurrences. I have constructed things throughout my life and they all were in sequential order. And, I hope that T-Rex stays out of my experiences!

I agree with your comment about "frequency" since I mentioned it somewhere myself when describing my structural beliefs about our soul's Aspects. my feelings are that our soul group is composed of souls whose frequencies are harmonics of our own.

Your statement that the "shells" faded away concerns me since "remembered" lives exist prior to the last mass life destruction of planet earth some 12,000 earth-years ago as shown by physical evidence.

9. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Jaga,

Our consciousness (the soul if you will) is multidimensional by nature. So we exist on not only on the physical but also on the higher dimensions as well which are apart of our universe. As far as PL goes most human being don't remember their past life's due to the fact that the memories are storied within the soul/causal body. Our past life memories are stored in the permanent atom of the soul body or what some may term the causal body. The causal /Soul Body is named "Causal" because it is the originating source of each new personality that reincarnates in each lifetime. It is the source of your manifested present personality, causing it to be and exist.

So to answer your question when you die and the physical body is dropped and your present personality ends on the physical plane, the eternal essence of you (soul) shifts awareness and goes inward into the next inner body which is the astral. Soul will then be aware in full consciousness of this level of reality which it already is living on all along and spend time on various levels of this dimension of reality until the same process occurs once again. and soul drops the astral body, shift awareness again and goes further inward into the mental body. Then after some time has been spent on the mental dimension soul will drop the mental body as well shift awareness again and finally return to full consciousness within the Soul/Casual Body which is the eternal part of you. The Soul Body is immortal as it exists beyond time space and matter during your soul journey through the many incarnations or lifetimes within the lower worlds of the physical, astral and mental dimensions.

So each time we reincarnate we receive a new mental, astral and physical body which have no memory of these prior lifetimes. However the karmic actions from the past are carried over to later be expressed in the new lifetime. This is because the permanent memories and karmic actions of these other lifetimes are store within the soul body itself. But since the new incarnated ego has no memory of this it will in essences get a clean slate each time.

What is interesting with your post is that you are aware of these other levels of reality that most human beings are not. Most people at this present stage of spiritual evolution are only focus on their physical reality and to some extent vaguely aware of their activity's on one of the many sub planes within the astral dimension during dreaming. A really good website you should look into is MULTIDIMENSIONAL MAN by Jurgen Ziewe . I have spoken with the author and find this man a very enlighten soul. Be prepare though to come across a lot of text on his website as he writes about his conscious visits to these other dimensions in full detail. His style of writing is somewhat from a science point of view in terms of examining how these other dimensions operate in term of how the laws of physics work within the higher dimensions which are in a sense closer to true reality than our physical world. Also you are correct in that there are other souls that live on these other dimensions that took a different line of spiritual evolution than that of man. Many of which have never been physical at all and never will.

Thanks for sharing such a interesting story and also your view point on dreaming, other dimensions and lives ect…. keep them coming ...

Peace and love..

P.

10. Jaga Kuhn

Jaga Kuhn Active Member

Hi! Thanks for the info. I have heard similar descriptions over the years. I will be direct and say that these comments sound like something collected intellectually. Can you describe your personal experiences that confirm your comments? These are actual experiences or based on them.
    Yes we live on many worlds! I have actual ongoing lives in them. These other lives are different in major ways, as are the realms. Regarding “soul”, I have been to very fine frequency realms over my 45 years of dream travel. There is a ceiling to worlds that have form and individuality. Near that ceiling, the forms are very flexible, changeable, and mostly energy. The further away from that ceiling you get, the more solid things are.

When I got close to that ceiling, there was a pull, or drawing from beyond. At first, there was a natural tendency to resist it and retain my self. Eventually, I after many years, I let go. “I” didn't enter. 'I” stayed there. But immediately there was a “becoming” of a great sea of energy. At the edges of this sea were limits, but beyond this shore were many layers of coarser life. This sea of energy was consuming the coarser layers, one drop at a time!

Each time this happens, the sea thrusts itself back back into my form. Then I am me again. So, for me, there are finer and finer lives, but upon releasing perception, there is only the sea of awareness.

While I agree with the after death part to an extent, in my case, I can dream myself to any body I want. However, since I am not dead yet, how can I (or you) be sure that those lives will be there? I have spent time with many shells, but they are simply temporary forms in a specific freq range and do not persist. They have human memories related to there aspect of mental or emotional. For example, I visited with my parent's and brother's shells for a few days after they passed. Then they faded away.... I saw it happen.

There are bad actors on every world. I have seen no evidence in 45 years that confirms any karmic law. However, I have experienced the difference in my ability to access the finer layers when I have been “bad”! Behavior is a symptom of one's personal frequency. Raise your freq and shed the burden!

Nor have I encountered any actual proof that a codified entity repeats incarnations. The sea I mentioned above, at it edges or shores, releases “drops” of itself when the agitation of procreation is sensed. I know this because I have become the sea many times. Each drop a new form.

I am going to post a description of a few of my other lives for others to get an idea.
    Jaga

truthlove likes this.
  11. Jaga Kuhn

Jaga Kuhn Active Member

Are those events part of the TIME relative here? I can "remember" other lives anytime. They exist now. Time is a product of perception.
    Jaga

truthlove likes this.
  12. Jaga Kuhn

Jaga Kuhn Active Member

Here are descriptions of 2 layers that I live on.
    Jaga

Life 1

Environment

Exactly like this one. However, storms take on an entity appearance and direct themselves to areas they can find the best food. These look like tall tornadoes but have strange features and several arms. They come in groups of 5-10 and coordinate their attacks. Cities and homes are damaged regularly. They are repaired with energy magic. Materials are like ceramic and plastic. No living trees are used. They are aware and have a recognizable energetic social culture.

Clothing

Regular clothes. Different styles. Men sometimes have skorts. There is no extra attention on sex or nudity. Most are usually topless.

Values

The means to acquire position and material goods is via magic; either one’s own or hired energists. My life here is violent and one of constant vigilance. I have destroyed many aggressive entities with no regret. It’s the way of this world. No belief in a god. No societal moral structure. If you are part of a like-minded group, chances of survival and even some peacefulness are higher.

Society Structure

Everyone has magic, with a few having more than the rest. This creates a pecking order and corruption. Large governments and wars do not exist, but skirmishes happen all the time as local groups vie for property and power. Corruption is the way of life. In the rural areas it’s much better, but still not great. Survival of the fittest. Without magic, no one survives. Infants without adequate magic are aborted. Those with high magic are usually kidnapped and trained. Maturity comes rapidly. Magic that is being used is obvious to others and shields are employed at all times. Magic usually consists of the ability to shield and attack. Also construct and destroy. Only a few can manipulate the perceptions of others. If you make a powerful enemy, you will likely perish.

Appearance

Same but taller and slim. Healing is done via the connection with the ground and is comparatively fast. Illness is very rare.

Communication

Verbal, with a few able to telepate. No normal inter-species communication, but again the few can do this. Movement can be done physically or by use of discs. One scans through a “Rolodex” of discs and enters the location chosen. This is for traveling longer distances.

No vehicles or mechanical technology.

Life 2

Environment

There is gravity in some areas, but not others. Close to the surface the pull is stronger. Perches are sometimes along vertical surfaces as well as horizontal. There are some groups that stay in the sky. Shelters in some areas, not others. Shelters are caves or tunnels or catacombs. These shelters are carved with furniture and sometimes food storage. When there are no threats to safety, shelters aren’t used. This is an air based world. Wind is a factor here, with storms being regular. Threats in other areas range from behavioral differences to other predatory species. The humanoids are the top of the food chain, but there are several intelligent predators. Food and territory motivate the threats. There are mountains and seas. There are underground and underwater areas. There are ‘islands’ in the air. The sky dwellers have a practice of shifting to heightened awareness and they can see formless beings dancing and frolicking everywhere in the air. Sometimes they collecte into storms, but they are just feeding.

Appearance

The species I am part of is quite humanoid at most times. However, flexibility is the norm here and that is usually dictated by the environment. Numerous races with various differences; color, size, features, enhanced senses, types of appendages, etc. Most ‘races’ are by choice and based on behavioral or philosophical practices. Sky groups maintain a flat tail that holds their position in the air. Cliff groups have stickers along appendages to hold position. Flat landers have legs. Blood is day glow green here. Hair is usually yellow, if there is any. They don’t turn the head to look behind, they slide an eye around the side.

Clothing

Single piece about the size of a napkin. When placed against the body it expands and conforms to a perfect fit. There is a ‘clasp’ in the front to secure it and remove it. Usually skin color but sometimes colored by group choice. You don’t even know it’s there.

Shape-shifting

Shapes change in many cases to navigate or to anchor. Flying is the way everyone gets around. The shoulders extend and the arms merge into fins. the legs merge into a flat somewhat squared tail. This tail is everything. It pushes the form ahead in the air and turns it. The tail stops the flight and is the landing gear! It’s about 2 times as wide as the body. Arms and legs are the means of stabilizing and retaining a position, unless in a sky group; then it’s the tail. The same processes happen in water. In all cases the form is flexible and changing it is a way of life.

Society Structure

Most entities here are part of a group or family. Some are part of a larger collection I’m calling a race. Once assimilated into the pack, one becomes an energetic part. Shared communications, values, appearance, and responsibilities dictate the structure and social activities. Like most layers, spiritual endeavors are relative to the group’s beliefs. Only a small portion of the population seek higher worlds, but expanded awareness within this layer is a universal quest.

There are males and females... but genitals only exist in a few. There is an energetic process to procreate that is the norm. It consists of intertwining and spinning/spiraling until an energetic portion of each participant merges into a spinning ball. This ball is added to by every entity it encounters and takes on the form of the conglomerate. Full maturation happens quickly.

Thinking is a rare lower level intelligence feature here. Direct knowing is normal and it’s the result of a becoming or entering the object or subject being investigated. There is no process for this, it’s automatic.

Jaga

truthlove likes this.
  13. truthlove

truthlove Senior Member

Jaga your experiences are very fascinating. I absolutely enjoyed reading them. Please keep sharing. What you share about simultaneity of existence and the present moment as the point of power as opposed to 'karmic' law, resonates with what i know to be true.

Karma is a term used to describe 'the law of resonance' within the concept of linear time which works for a way of exploring reality by believing in time and the frame work of sequential progression.

But in reality it is the law of resonance that dictates whatever vibration you are resonating with is what you receive ,create or perceive. Repetition occurs due to the fact , you are unconscious of what you are creating , or how you are vibrating. Mechanisms appear to repeat themselves until one realizes that they need not be and consciously tune their frequency to whatever they wish to create.

This forgetfulness or amnesia of direct knowing of nature of existence has been a part of this earth game that the collective has agreed upon (until the collective decided to remember the true nature of existence, which is happening more and more now), just like the collective manifestation and the agreed upon rules of your parallel world. I think karma as a concept has helped to some extent with in certain frame work as a perspective , but the more we evolve towards direct knowing, we move beyond such linear concepts in to looking at truth directly from direct experience.

Its absolutely fascinating to learn about a parallel world where storms have personalities and feed , how every one is absolutely dualistic or ( perhaps even denser than duality ? ) and yet do not create illness and heal by grounding to earth. very interesting.

Its true that earth holds tremendous energy of healing, to walk barefoot and to connect with trees instantly alters our vibration if one is open to that. However in my direct experience it also takes me into a nondual type of present moment awareness and deep peace and a knowing of oneness with all life.
    So its very interesting to me to hear about a civilization that appears to be exploring violence and the idea of separation ,density to such an extent and do not create illness and knows the connection to earth to heal. It seems like while they are exploring violence and separation ,they also unconsciously or consciously know the inherent oneness with all life ? It shows that creation is indeed so full of varieties and beyond conceptual understanding.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  14. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

This is something I've been "insulated" against for quite a long time, I need to go hug one of my trees!

I'm wondering if the worlds that Jaga mention are Soul-specific and formed by current-life thoughts and fears. The "Gang" culture is something that makes me feel uncomfortable, not at all like I had envisioned.

15. Jaga Kuhn

Jaga Kuhn Active Member

Well, Ken, these domains are nearby and the predominate freq range is somewhat low. There are many other dreaming domains that are higher and much more harmonious. Pretty hard to describe, though!

I don’t think these dreams are a product of my consensual life. A lucid dream is simply a dream that provides dream access to the physical mind. These dreams are interactive, and they are familiar! I can participate or observe myself there. They begin within seconds of sleep, with almost no transition anymore. I stay as long as I want.

I’ve come to think of it as a hub with spokes, each spoke connecting to a dream domain and the hub being my individuated awareness.
    Jaga

fireflydancing likes this.