Dreams about famous places/landmarks

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by BethC, Jan 21, 2017.

1. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

This is light-hearted, and still kind of PL-related. Have any of you dreamt about famous landmarks/places such as the Parthenon, etc. without having been there in this current life. Did you feel that it was just random or from seeing it in photos/TV, or did you feel that it was PL, i.e., it felt like you were really there?

The Parthenon was one of mine, although I can't come up with the life linked to the dream.

A couple more:
    A Roman Bath (I think this was in St. Albans-because of other parts of the dream)
    The Seine (It was kind of astral travel, where I was flying along it at night and seeing the city lights (Would be more out of body than PL, I guess.)
    What are some of yours? They don't have to be detailed and ones you have matched up to past lives, necessarily. But you can share those if you want.

2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I've seen Babele (Bucegi mountains, Romania). Just less eroded from how it looks now but otherwise it was the same.

BethC likes this.
  3. BethC

BethC Senior Registered

Wow, AlexD
    Did you know about it when you saw it, or find out about it afterwards? I didn't know about it until your post.

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

When I dreamt of it I was thirteen and I had no idea where it was. It was an extremely vivid and significant dream though. I discovered it was Babele only ten years later when I watched pictures of it.

BethC likes this.
  5. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Not a famous place, but I once dreamt of following Robert Baden-Powell through some tall African grasses under a bright blue sky. Just a dream, though...never had 'that' quality that a past life memory would have and I had already read about his activities during the Second Boer War. I am interested in that time period though, and a trip to Mafeking would find me thrilled!

BethC, helz_belz and Ljbellus like this.
  6. Spirit Sword

Spirit Sword Senior Registered

Not exactly on-topic, but while researching one day, I found pictures of a small church halfway across the world. Not only did I just "know" that I had been there (I've never made it to that continent in this lifetime), but every time I had ever pictured an old church, it was that very same one.

BethC likes this.
  7. bouk

bouk New Member

The one I had and found a recent past life was HANOI HILTON in Vietnam. I think I was a fighter in Vietnam "Nam" and got killed in the Hanoi Hilton Prison. I found the prison from looking up Asian Prisons for other reasons and found a couple rooms seen in dreams. The one I died in was the Guillotine Room and I remembered that one.

BethC likes this.