Dreams during pregnancy

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by mrscolumbo, Aug 18, 2012.

1. mrscolumbo

mrscolumbo New Member

Hi
    I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has experienced or know of anyone who has experience having a dream during pregnancy that seems to relate to your child's previous life? When I was pregnant with my daughter I dreamt that I was waiting for a baby in a waiting room with other people when in came a 12 year old boy who had just died in a bicycle accident. My daughter rode a tricycle when she was very young but refused to learn how to ride a bicycle. It was not something that I tried to force her to do but I did gently encourage her. Even when older friends and relatives tried to convice her to learn so she could go with them bike riding but she refused. Other activites like swimming she jumped right into.

2. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum mrscolumbo :)

I know other people have experienced pre birth 'communication' with their children. Were there any more details to this dream you had? Was the little boy you saw in 'spirit' form? Or did you just see his dead body? Do you feel that your daughter was the little boy that you saw in your dream? You might be interested in some of Elizabeth Hallett's books, just click here.

3. mrscolumbo

mrscolumbo New Member

Thanks for responding

Thanks for responding so soon. In the dream I saw the child alive on the bike before he entered the room. i can not recall with certainty what he looked like so I don't want to go down the road of confusing false memories with what I am certain about. However I am sure the boy was about 12. At the time I really did not think that a reincarnation was going to take place but through most of the later pregnancy I was certain that I was going to have a boy. My daughter had always played with "boys toys" and I could not get her interested in baby dolls or Barbies although I continued to buy tons of these girl toys for her. To this day she identifies more with her male peers and engages in activities like violent video games that are frequented overwhelmingly by males. She is very independent and a high school friend told me that she had always talked about being on her own since she was 12. She comes from an extremely loving atmosphere and no abusive situations that she would want to escape from. It makes me think that she still has the memory of being separated from her other family.She is 22 now and others still comment that her reaction to many things is male and not female.