Eevee's memories

Discussion in 'Member's Memories - Archive' started by Eevee, Oct 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eevee

Eevee Administrator/Archivist Staff Member

These are some memories I had:
    A young girl, daughter of a plantation owner. My daddy is a very nice man, I don't feel the presence of a mother.
    I like playing with the kids of the slaves, but my daddy doesn't like it, he says its not appropriate. I am dissappointed, and from then on I only play with the black kids when my daddy is not around. I know he is nice and treats the slaves well.

Other memory : I am looking trough a window, feels like England some centuries ago, and I see kids playing on the streets. They are playing rather roughly, almost fighting. I want to join them, but for some reason I can't go out to play with them, I am not sure why, maybe because I am ill, maybe because I am of 'higher class' then those street kids...

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Memories

2. Eevee

Concerning my memories in what I think was England, I was standing at the window in a room with a high ceiling, there was some armchair behind me, and behind that were bookshelves. I am a girl, and I look pale, I think my health is weak, and I wear long white cotton nightwear with long sleeves, at the wrists there is some ribbon I think, to keep it closed at the wrists,like elastic .
    The kids in the street : the boys are wearing caps, grey or black or dark blue, and dark jackets and trousers just below the knee. Some girls that are watching the boys fighting wear grey long skirts, looking raggedy, and white but dirty blouses, one girl wears some short jacket over it.
    From out of the window I see a large street, a main road I think, it has some pavement but there are holes in it, its muddy. The kids came around the corner, from an alley. They were playing some game or a contest with a large ring I think and the boys started fighting and pushing (to win?). The girls were watching and yelling, maybe encouraging one of them. It seemed like a cloudy day, I see no sunshine, but its not raining either, but the street is muddy. The houses I see on the other side of the road are not wide, but high, I think I also live in such house. Thats about all I remember up till now.

3. Kelly

Kelly Administrator Emeritus

Hi Eevee

It sounds a lot like Victorian England or from then on and into the mid 1900’s. The clothes you describe on the young boys, reminds me of the old school uniforms: blazer, cap, shirt and long shorts….and the girls also of course, wore a skirt, blazer (sometimes omitted for girls or optional) and shirt.
    The weather certainly sounds British…it doesn’t have to be raining to be grey and cloudy over here
    And the houses, sound like the Victorian houses…very tall – but not so much wide….and all joined together in a line down the whole road.

As to the game…it sounds like an old school playground and street game called British Bulldog (or sometimes it’s called Victory)….it involves a lot of pushing and fighting to win, as one side has to conquer over to the others in order to get to the other side – which is of course the objective to win – it’s considered too dangerous nowadays and is banned from school playgrounds, but they still played it when I was at school – and believe me, I received a few shining black and blue bruises in my time. The defending team normally all link hands, arms or whatever to form a block to the attacking side…and normally a lot of fists fly (kids played rough games in them times)

4. Eevee

Possible Indonesian Snippet

I have a "chat friend" that really feels like a soulmate to me. So I wondered if maybe we had known each other in another life.

Several times in a meditation I tried to focus on him, first without result, then after several attempts a memory came to me. I saw two little kids playing, I knew the girl (about age 6) was me, and the boy (about age 8) was him. The surrounding looked like a jungle or a rainforest, Indonesia came in my mind. The girl was sitting on a rock, weaving a bracelet or so from grass, the boy was very proud that he had a knive, and was playing with it in the long grass, cutting it with his knive. Suddenly some wild animal appeared in the distance, a lion or a puma or so, and we both ran back to our village. The feeling I had being with this boy was very peaceful, really like we belonged together. I don't know if he was my brother in that life, or a friend, or a neighbour. But I was very much aware of the bond between us. It was a very peaceful and fine memory.

5. Eevee

pictures of a past life

I am reading the book 'The Search for Omm Sety' by Jonathan Cott, and there are a few pictures in the book. I had memories of a life in Egypt myself, but not in the time of King Sety, but a bit earlier, when Kamose was king.
    Now there were two pictures in the book that I recognized !! The first was a painting from H.M.Herget, showing a pond with lotuses in a beautiful garden. I remembered walking in such a garden !
    The second was a picture of the village Arabet Abydos. This looked so familiar to me, I could almost feel the heath and the dust. It really was like looking at a picture of my home town.
    It was the first time this happened to me, that I actually saw something that I recognized from what must have been the past.

Eevee

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Pictures of a past life

6. Eevee

PL memory

I was in a big house, there were many rooms, it was a beautiful house and looked wealthy.
    I was very sad, but not crying. I just came out of the room where my daughter was lying, dead. She died in an accident (fell from a horse or so).
    It was the day of her funeral. Soon somebody would come to get her to be buried.
    While I was standing in the room next to the room where she was in, my husband entered. It was a very tall man, he had black hair and he was strongbuild. He was so much taller than me.
    He was dressed in a black suit and a white shirt, but the shirt was not very clean. When I looked at myself, I was dressed in some white dress, but it was not very clean either. I got the feeling we once were wealthy, but now we were rather poor, but wanted to keep up our standard.
    My husband put his arm around me and said it was time to go, and he led me to the door.
    What I felt about myself was that I was a rather dull person, like I never had ideas of my own or so, I just lived the life as my husband wanted me to live it. This is where the memory ends.

Eevee

7. Eevee

past lives bonds

I had a glimpse of a PL where I was a child in a very poor family. It looked like we were almost starving to death, there was not enough food for everybody. My grandfather in that life was sort of head of the family, and he was very worried that he couldn't get food for us. I know the grandfather in that life is my son now...
    He is 11 now and recently he made a remark, we were talking about his studies and that if he studies well, he can have good earnings later etc,and suddenly he said: yes mom, and then I WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU !!
    I immediately thought of that PL flash I had and wondered if he brought this worry to take care of me with him from that past life.

Eevee

8. Eevee

Information on Victorian England please

I have memories of being a child in Victorian England, where I died at the age of 12. I lived in what I think was a family with standing.

Now recently I got a memory of this life where I was at the age of 7-8. I could see my mother, she was highly pregnant. I put my hand on her belly and could feel it was very hard. I could hardly wait for the baby to be born, because I think I longed very much for a little brother or sister. (From other memories I know I had a little brother in that life, whom I loved very much)

Those times in a 'decent' family those subjects might have been taboo.

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Information on Victorian England please

9. Eevee

I remember being a girl in Victorian England, who died of an illness at the age of 12, I also have memories of a live in the neighbourhood of King Kamose, 17th dynasty Egypt, and some memory flashes of being a small kid in a very poor family, I have the feeling this was in France, very long time ago, and my son in this life was my grandfather then. I can also recall a short scene of a life in Japan I think, where I was a teenage girl and my daughter in this life was then my sister or best friend, I am not sure.
    I also once had a dream that seemed PL related,about being a 14 year old Mayan boy.
    And then there is a life in Germany or Austria, from which I got the memory of the day of the funeral of my daughter in that life. I feel she died when she fell of a horse.

Eevee

10. Eevee

I have memories of a life in Egypt,under the rule of King Kamose, where I lived at the palace. Prince Ahmose, Kamoses younger brother, was my best friend. I died in that life during what I believe was an enemy attack at the palace, someone hit me with something on the back of my head and I died. I must have been about 12 years old, Ahmose about 10 years old I guess.
    Then there is a gap in the memories….but I remember being with Ahmose again at the time his first son was born. I was not there in a physical body, it felt like I was near him, like looking over his shoulder.
    What I remember best of this experience, and what was most fascinating for me, was my perception of the senses. I could hear everything, I could see everything, I could smell the baby and Ahmoses body odor, I could feel his body warmth, I could feel him breathing in my ‘face’….but I could not touch him, meaning I could not feel the texture of his skin, hair or clothing.
    I remember also somewhere near him was an object, a drinking cup perhaps, and I could feel it was cold (the water inside it perhaps?) .
    This fascinated me, not only while having the memory, but also at the time that it was happening, meaning in that past, so long ago. So as a ‘soul without body’ I decided to move outside, and there I could again feel/sense the heat of the sand, and how dry the air was with little oxygen in it. I could not feel the texture of the sand. Then I moved somewhere where there was water, a cool place, like a spring in the shade. Here I could very much feel/sense how cool the water was, and that it contained a lot of oxygen. I could not feel the texture of the water.
    What puzzles me most is that I was aware, first of the lack of oxygen in the air, later of the abundance of oxygen in the water…..as I was a ‘spirit’, a ‘soul without body’, and assumed I did not need oxygen or would not be affected by the lack of it….but it felt really uncomfortable at the place where there was so much sand and heat.

11. Eevee

I once had a brief glimpse of a past life, where I saw what looked like a tropical beach. There was sand, and palmtrees, and some rocks standing out on the sand. On one of those rocks sat a young woman, I knew she was mute. I felt she was very sad about that, because she could not express herself well to certain people.
    I don't know if I was that girl, meaning I was seeing her with 3rd person view, or if I was someone, a friend or so, who was walking towards her. But I could sense her sadness.
    Maybe it was me indeed, because also in the present life I often have difficulties expressing myself.

Love,

Eevee

12. Eevee

Egyptian memories

I was a man, midtwenties I guess, and two others held me by my arms and dragged me in what looked like a cave...or an unfinished grave or so. I was terrified, because I knew I had done something real bad, broken the rules?? Sometimes my feet really wouldn't go any further, that's why they had to force me. I was sweating a lot, from fear.
    The floor of that place was rocky, with sand on it, and there were colorful paintings on the walls, at about eyesight. The paintings were approximatly 50 cm large each. I cannot remember if there were also paintings on the lower parts of the walls. I definitely know there were no paintings on the ceiling.
    This cave they dragged me in, was rather narrow, like a long corridor. I could not see the end of it.
    I was wearing something white. I don't think it was a long dress. I know the shirt/tunica was sleeveless, I could feel very much the pressure of those men's hands under my arms on my skin. The arm openings of this thing I was wearing were very wide, and it had like a wide open V-shaped collar. I don't know if I was wearing anything on my feet.
    On my left upperarm I had some golden ornament, with 3 blue stones in it, one large and two smaller ones. There were also signs carved in the gold, an S-shape or a snake, I don't know exactly.
    I was male, but my hair seemed to be cut Cleopatra style.... Possibly I had some earring also, but I am not sure of that.

Eevee

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Egyptian memories

13. Eevee

At the end of the cave, there was what appeared to be a small room. In the middle of it was a large black (granite?) stone.
    Those men made me go lay on that stone, and then went away.
    There was little light in that room, coming from somewhere behind me, I don't know if it was a torch, or a hole in the wall that let sunlight through.
    Suddenly out of a dark corner of that room came a man towards me. He was wearing a mask, I think it was a wooden mask, with a layer of gold over it. It had openings for the eyes and very thick lips. On the top of the mask were some ornaments, first I thought it was that S-shape again, then another symbol and then like an S in mirror writing. I looked this up later, and what I saw matches the crown of Hathor, the cow horns with the sundisk between them.
    This man (priest?) came towards me. He had some stick in his hand. He started singing or shouting, with a very loud and deep voice. At the same time, he was making movements with that stick over my body. It reminded me of a catholic priest blessing a coffin at a funeral. I could sense this was a cleansing ceremony.
    Then he made me stand up, and started making those movements again at my back side. Then he came standing in front of me. He started waving his arms in a manner like telling me to go 'up'. He kept singing while doing this. and suddenly I felt myself levitate, I think about 20 cm. I screamed.....a very long scream, like I couldn't stop screaming, and then it was like with my screaming a black cloud came out of my mouth. I felt like I was having no more breath, but I had to keep screaming till that cloud was out completely. Then I felt myself go down again, till I was standing on the floor again.
    Both me and that man were sweating a lot. The man stopped singing, I felt relieved, and he came towards me and led me out of the cave, talking to me and patting on my back. He had taken off his mask. He was bald.
    The next scene I remember is sitting with this man in another room, where it was very hot. It seemed like a sweating room to me, for more cleansing.
    I must add to this that I think I was an important person, but not so important as royalty. I feel that they performed this ceremony because of my importance. If an ordinary man had done what I did (I still don't know what it was), he would have been brought to death I think.

Eevee

14. Eevee

The next scene I remember from this life, is that I was walking on a paved path. It was the early morning hours, I could feel it was not yet very hot, and the sun was coming up a little on my left side, so I was walking somewhat in southeast direction. On both sides of the path were statues of female lions or panters. The statues were not very tall, they were on a stone block of about 1 meter high, and I think the statues themselves were also about 1 meter. It felt that they were only a little taller (statue and stone block together) than me. They had a light brown colour, sandstone maybe?
    Then I remember turning around to have a look at where I came from. I saw a very large temple. It was really beautiful.
    The entrance was like pillars with a roof over it, and behind that entrance was that actual temple. This was much wider and a lot higher than the entrance. It had 3 etages, each one a little less wide than the lower one. I think one floor was about 6 meter high, so the complete temple was maybe 18 meter high.
    I think that because at the foot of the temple I saw people walking, and 3 persons above each other would somewhat be the hight of one floor.
    I felt very funny about my hair. It didn't feel like normal hair. I mean, the texture was like human hair, but it didn't 'move' when I moved. No matter how I turned, my hair always stayed in the same shape. It felt odd. I can only think of two reasons: it was a wig, and I was not used to wear it, or it was prepared with something that made it keep its shape.

Eevee

15. Eevee

A soldier in the snow

While watching a TV series on Napoleon, I saw a scene where his army was marching a long way. Why watching this scene, I suddenly got this strange feeling. The soldiers were marching on green grass, it seemed like spring, but suddenly I got a vision of soldiers (and me) marching in the snow. It was like I was really in the body of that soldier again. It was so cold, and I felt so tired, I could not even think properly anymore. All I could do (in my vision) was try to keep on marching, like on automatic pilot. My hands and feet hurted so much from the cold, and all I could see was snow....nowhere there was any wood...I tried to look out for wood, so that I could make a fire to have a warm drink...or at least to get some food unfrozen...I saw many soldiers marching with me, no one was talking, they were all just trying to keep marching. Suddenly I fell down in the snow, I was too weak to get up, and no one helped me up, it was like they didn't even see me, or if they would stop to help me, they would not be able to continue marching again. But I didn't care, I was so exhausted, I could only think 'So this was it then'. I think maybe I died there in the snow from the cold and exhaustion.
    This memory was triggered by watching the army of Napoleon, but I don't think I was in that army. The soldiers I saw were wearing greyish uniforms, I think it might have been Hitlers army marching in Russia or Siberia perhaps.
    Anyway, if I was a soldier in that army, marching in the snow, I can now understand why I dislike snow and cold so much...Also I never liked the Eastern European Countries (don't get me wrong, I don't mean the people, I mean the countries) . A few years ago, I went to Germany on a camping vacation, but it really took my friends a lot to persuade me to go with them. I must say, when I got there, it was really nice, and I enjoyed the vacation a lot, but I have no desire to go back. After the vacation, the aversion to the eastern european countries came back as strong as before.
    The memory of the cold was the worst...

Eevee

This post and discussion is continued in the thread A soldier in the snow

16. Eevee

The Reincarnation weekend in Belgium

The first regression, on saturday afternoon, brought me to a life in the middle ages. I was a man, who earned his money by playing on an instrument in the castles. I was a drunk....
    That is were the memory started....I was just trown out of the castle, because they didn't like me playing music when I was drunk. I got the impression it was not the first time that this happened. But....I didn't care. I enjoyed life, I never worried, I always seemed to manage to stay away from responsibilities.
    Even when I was dying, my last thought was: no worries, my brother will take care of my children (my wife died before me).
    When asked what lesson I should learn from this lifetime, compared with the present lifetime, I knew it was that I had to find the balance between being selfish and caring.

I did look down, I know what clothes I was wearing. I was wearing a funny kind of shoes, like slippers with pointed tips that stood up. I was wearing white stockings, covering my lower legs completely, dissappearing under the 'pants' I wore. Those pants were also funny, they were very wide, and tight just above my knees, where they ended. They were green, with yellow or golden pieces in it, like stripes, but it were not really stripes, the yellow parts were like in pleats (folds?) in the cloth. I don't know what I was wearing on top, but I know I was wearing some sort of hat of the same material as the pants, with a feather on it.
    It really looked like the clothes of an entertainer, or sort of medieval clown (?)

And it was funny, but I also had a bit the feeling of being drunk, I mean I felt like 'caring for nothing', no matter what happened, I would not get upset, because I was drunk, almost feeling like drugged...

Eevee

This post and discussion is continued in the thread The Reincarnation weekend in Belgium

17. Eevee

Past-life memory and age at death

I have memories of several past lives where I died young. A few examples:
    a life as a girl in Victorian England, dying from a disease at age 12,
    a life in 17th dynasty Egypt, where i was murdered during an attack on the palace, feels also like age 12,
    a Mayan boy, probably killed in or after a secret ceremony at age 14,
    a 4 year old very poor child in France, maybe around the year 1100. Here I believe I died from starvation.

Eevee

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Past life memory and age of death

18. Eevee

About me

I had a dream about a past life a while ago. Here it is :

I was a woman who just gave birth in a hospital to her fourth son. The name that was given to the baby was something like Oishaiwa. Unfortunately, the baby died a few days later, while we were still at the hospital. There must have been an epidemic or a contagious disease, because not long after that, the second youngest child, which was about 3 years old, died also.
    I sensed that the soul of the person who was my husband then, was the same as my ex-husband in the present life, and my oldest son then, is my daughter now. They didn't look at all like they look now. In fact, I can't remember how they looked, only that my husband had dark hair.
    Then the dream shifted to some time later. I was in some kind of hospital again. A woman came in (a cleaning woman I think, it was not a nurse). I recognized her soul as someone I know very vaguely in my present life. This woman now is a few years younger than me, I remember being at the same school with her, and I know she is a teacher in a primary school in our village now.
    In the dream, she started cleaning the room I think, and talking to me. She asked me when I was due..... I told her that I was not pregnant at all, that I was swollen so much because of my illness (?) and that I had lost a baby not so long ago, after giving birth to him when I was already 39...I didn't mention the death of the other child to her, I was thinking about telling it, but decided not to. But I told her that in all this misery, the loss of the baby and my illness, I also found out that my husband was cheating on me. She then said something like 'yeah, life can be tough' and went away I think.
    The overall feeling of this dream was arab. I remember I didn't really mourn for my dead children, like it was somewhat normal that children die. I just accepted that it happened. When I woke up, and the feelings of the dream were still very vivid, this particular feeling was uncomfortable for me in the now, because in the west in the present days I think for most people it feels terrible when a child dies.
    My daughter-soul in the dream (my oldest son then) I recognized by certain characteristics. He/she was calm and rational when the baby died, not panicing, but doing what had to be done. (The baby died in his little bed in the room where I also was, and when it was dead, he/she took it up and brought it outside, to the nurses(?), to show it was dead and to let them make preparations for the 'burial'(?). I can't really describe by what I recognized my exhusband and the teacher/cleaning woman. It was just a feeling.
    I had also thought of the possibility that the place where I got my baby, was not a hospital at all, maybe it was just at home, but in my dream I related having a baby to a hospital. But there was not really any sign that it would have been a hospital, I mean I was just alone with my family and the baby in that room, I don't remember a nurse or a doctor, and my oldest child bringing the dead baby out of the room.

Eevee

19. Eevee

I don't really have memories about a life in biblical times, although sometimes during my meditation, especially when listening to the 'Divine Name' cd, I always get the same 'flash'. It is like I am amongst a crowd of people, in the desert, and someone is praying....I have the feeling it is Moses, and that I am one of the Israelites that he led out of Egypt. Don't know for sure yet...it is just a short vision, always the same image.

Eevee

This post and discussion is continued in the thread Biblical past lives

20. Eevee

I had a memory in a dream about being a medieval woman, looking around in a bedroom that wasn't mine, and apparently I was planning to steal something. Suddenly a man came in that I knew was my husband in that life, and he took my out of that bedroom, and back to a room filled with people where a party was going on (We were guests there).

I KNEW I was a cleptomane in that life,and it brought me in trouble often, and my husband always tried to mend the pieces when people didn't want me around anymore because of my 'illness'.

Well, now I my present life, I certainly don't steal !!! LOL. But I have this habit, I notice everywhere when people leave valuables or money, ready to take. I often warn them then to take better care of that, and not to leave valuable things somewhere easy to steal ! And I can get really annoyed when they don't take my advice on this ! LOL. I am convinced that this 'noticing things that are ready to grasp' comes from that particular PL.

Anyway, for me this is some validation for the knowing about the PL.

Eevee

This post and discussion is continued in the thread The memories and the knowing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.