Elizabeth of York Memories

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Natara perry, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

This introduction is my first post. For a long time I have always had vivid dreams some I can remember and have written down, some have faded. From there I have had visions, signs, revelations and other occurrences. I started communicating with someone whom I believe to be the reincarnation of Richard III August/September 2018 and have found some surprising details out since then, especially since late December 2018. I will post more as I go along.

Attached Files:

WhiteRose likes this.
  2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Natara, thank you for joining us. ~T

Natara perry likes this.
  3. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Welcome to the Forum!

Natara perry likes this.
  4. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

This dream recall I believe I had on 9th January 2019 after meditation technique. Originally posted on a Facebook page.

I had organized a feast or banquet and the food was all wrong. I ordered beef and pies and the cook brought out ham! I was crying with rage and grabbed the ham and was kicking it on the floor. People were telling me to stop. Then, it all went quiet and Richard III walked in ... But, he wasn’t King then, he was Duke of Gloucester, I think. He said he liked ham and it didn’t matter. Nothing bad in the dream, he was trying not to laugh in fact.

Attached Files:

WhiteRose and SeekerOfKnowledge like this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Natara, what an interesting name! Your memory of Richard is something out of the ordinary, something that would indeed be a memorable thing to recall in my opinion. It seems that you were somehow left out of the communication loop, and you had a position of some importance to the feast - do you recall the occasion?

Natara perry likes this.
  6. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Thanks a lot for sharing, Natara!

Well, why not? Historians often forget that even ill-reputed, powerful historical figures were just humans and might have had a lighter side. You rarely read about people just having fun or a good laugh which is a pity.

Wish I could have been there and witness the scene...

Natara perry likes this.
  7. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

Hello KenJ, thank you for your response. I am 99% positive I was Elizabeth of York, Richard IIIs niece. I know I visited him on many occasions, there are more recalls of banquets and dancing that I need to add on here plus visions. I am still undergoing PLR and I’m pretty sure I have found him in this life because we seem to have a strong connection. As to the occasion I believe it was the beginning of another recall of a Christmas banquet.

Attached Files:

WhiteRose likes this.
  8. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

Seeker of knowledge my uncle was a good man who trusted the wrong people. The victors blackened his name unfortunately, many are still trying to clear it today even after 500+ years. He did have a light side with a sharp mind and wit. I felt drawn to him since I first learned about Medieval history, never dreamed I would have ever have been related to him.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  9. SeekerOfKnowledge

I most likely never met your uncle, but I do not think he was as bad as he is often portrayed. What is written in historic records often is hopelessly exaggerated and sometimes a person is shown better or worse than they really were.

There was a member here who remembered to have been Anne Neville, but she wasn't active for awhile it appears.

I would like to hear more.

WhiteRose and Natara perry like this.
  10. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

Of course I will tell you what I know. I know whom you speak of. I also know my uncle is on this forum but is usually busy elsewhere and keeps to himself - he hasn’t changed!
    I’m looking for anyone with information on where my family might be today, (Medieval Plantagenet/Woodville and my Tudor family including Henry Tudor himself). I can’t imagine I’m the only one here , well I certainly hope some will come out soon at any rate.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  11. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

I had this dream recall on 13th January 2019
    I was walking down a corridor. Stone walls and tapestries. I was wearing a green or blue dress. I was talking and laughing with some people around me and king Richard III walked in and it all went quiet. I curtsied and he saw me immediately and I think he smiled but my eyes were lowered and I’m not sure, but I’m sure he did. But everyone went quiet and when he had gone past I looked up and everyone was giving me dirty looks and I could hear whispering. He was wearing blue. Not everyone was looking up at that time but they were looking at me.

Attached Files:

WhiteRose and Tsaralexis like this.
  12. SeekerOfKnowledge

Wish I could help you, but I have no memories which would match having met (I am pretty sure I never was a member of any of these families) any of these people. Possible, of course, but impossible to tell.
    Would like to meet anybody from a former life myself. There was a member here who lived at about the same time and place, but she vanished after some weeks...

Natara perry likes this.
  13. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

I do hope you find them again one day, strange they vanished like that
    I did wonder if I had found my mother and brother at one time but they blocked me on another social media site and we don’t speak at all so it’s doubtful.

14. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

This is a dream recall from meditation and past life techniques. 13th January 2019.
    I also had a dream state it was really weird.
    I am running. I feel lost and terrified. A woman, I’m not sure who, kept shouting the name Elizabeth.They were definitely saying Elizabeth and there was mist everywhere, I know there was a castle, Sheriff Hutton? I'm not sure it was possibly late in the evening, I was sad and frightened. I hear men shouting and horses, they were possibly soldiers.

Attached Files:

15. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

This dream recall I had 15th January 2019.
    I saw my uncle (Richard III). We were in a lit room and I was sitting next to him. He was writing something or signing papers - lots of papers. He seemed approachable but busy, he must have been king because he was wearing a gold chain around his chest. He had his black hat on, the one he always wore in the portraits, and dark blue doublet. He was aware I was there but he let me stay. He didn’t seem to mind. It was so real I could reach out and touch him. His face was full of concentration, and so handsome. Focused, yes, but he didn’t seem angry.

I think he was right-handed; his hair was brown to mid brown, with very light olive skin that may tan easily. Candles were on the desk, wax seal, a window to the right and quiet. I could hear the sound of the quill scratching the papers in front of him, it was dark outside and I could smell the candle wax.

Picture attached by (Strawberry fields)

Attached Files:

16. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

This dream recall was 19th January 2019.
    I dreamed of beautiful rings last night. A ring on nearly every finger. Gold and silver but mainly gold most had gemstones. My hands were held out in front of me and i was admiring them. There were other people around me.

Attached Files:

17. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

This dream recall I had 21st January 2019 . Richard III and I were arguing. It was getting heated towards the end and I heard, “I’m not changing my mind”, or something. Richard seemed very stubborn. My uncle wasn’t wearing his hat as I remember and had advisors around him. All else I remember is a knight in armour. I remember Richard was wearing grey or green and I was in a blue gown; and others at court were in various gowns. But he was in a candlelit room rushing about and as soon as I was brought to him he looked at me and said, "No", then the argument started.

Attached Files:

WhiteRose likes this.
  18. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

Crosby Hall

January 2019
    This dream recall is about a woman walking down a hallway with a beautiful herbal garden on the right-hand side. Warm day scent of herbs, slight breeze. She was wearing a pastel coloured dress. I think she was my mother Elizabeth Woodville? She was very beautiful.
    After stumbling across a post on another social network site in March 2019 I came across this...

Crosby Hall, London built in 1466 by the wool merchant Sir John Crosby. By 1483, the Duke of Gloucester, later Richard III, had acquired the Bishopsgate property from the original owner's widow. The Hall was used as one of his London homes.
    The pictures match what I saw in vision more or less.

Attached Files:

19. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

Manor House

January 2019
    Dream recall about a beautiful Medieval manor house. It had beautiful beams and panels, mustard yellow paint. Carvings in places, I was there, I think I could see my mother or grandmother. We are visiting?
    Pictures will be uploaded when I find out which Manor it was.

20. Natara perry

Natara perry TudorRose

Banquet Medieval

January 2019
    I had a dream recall about a banquet or something but I don’t think I was sitting with Richard III. There was very soft music playing and dancing at the other end of the hall. It was one long hall and there was the 'Kings' table and I think there was a ceremony or party on. It might have been Yuletide, I'm not sure. It was daytime. Everyone seemed in good spirits. I remember food , ale and wine.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.