Emotional troubles from past lives

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by somesurrealkid, Nov 17, 2017.

1. somesurrealkid

somesurrealkid New Member

Regression for me often results in painful, emotional memories that are sometimes too emotionally complex for me to cope with or process, especially if I don't have their full context.
    It is extremely overwhelming.

Does anyone else have the same experience with past lives and regression, and how do you manage it?
    How do you cope with your soul's fear that bad things that have happened before may happen again?

2. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair New Member

Hello,
    I have had the experience of bad things happening to me in a previous incarnation happening again in this life. In particular, I was a Mormon black person in the mid 19th century and I starved to death in the 1847 winter quarters of the Mormons in Nebraska. While I was a black person in the Mormon religion, I was controlled and abused in a very cultlike way. This pattern recurred in my present incarnation when I was abused in a religious cult. The parallels between my experience in this life and my experience as a black Mormon in the 19th century are quite vivid and I believe quite real. I even think my abusers in my present incarnation, were people that abused me in the early Mormon group back in the 19th century. Clearly, I had a lot of karma to resolve between my 19th century incarnation and my life in this birth. I was able to extricate myself from the cult in this life and I have been learning a lot about life and love ever since I left that hateful group.

somesurrealkid likes this.
  3. Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace New Member

I think one of the first times I tried to do a regression, I was male, from Spain, protecting an old looking castle. When I was trying to see how I had died in that life, I began feeling like I was choking. My face during the self-hypnosis began to contort and I had the physical sensation of my tongue becoming swollen. I couldn't keep my tongue in my mouth, and felt something tight around my neck. I was so scared because I realized that I was being strangled to death in that life.

I could see my feet were shuffling and I was struggling to survive. I didn't see who was murdering me but I strongly felt it was a person who I know in my current life. It was a bit hurtful as this same person has brought a lot of harm to some people in this current life as well. I did feel a bit traumatized by this experience of past life memory, but I think it helped me to process some physical problems I have with my throat and lots of tightness sensations I feel. It has improved a little for me.