Empress Elisabeth of Austria

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ministargazer, Aug 21, 2018.

1. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Mini,

I think there is something very important hidden in this observation. There are so many different aspects to who we "ultimately" are. I don't think that everything we are can "express" equally in every lifetime. Male/female, high/low social status, wealth/poverty, upbringing, culture, location, physical or genetic limitations, education . . . there are many, many limiting/supporting factors. The list goes on. Some things may even have to lie completely dormant.

It may also have to do with how "strong" a particular predilection may be in our inmost nature. Somehow, this one came through all three times. The circumstances of each lifetime vary enormously, but it found a way. I tend to think it must be a very strong trait in you--to be a wanderer or roamer. This may not be a bad thing. Jim78 worries that certain war-like propensities keep coming through in each lifetime. He doesn't know how he can escape from these tendencies and seems to feel trapped by them. I wonder about myself.

Anyhow, a deep topic, one that touches on who we "are" beyond the variables of each incarnation. I suppose that is all I can say for the present, but I will keep wondering.

Cordially,
    S&S

2. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Yes Sea and Sky, the wanderer theme runs has run through 3 lifetimes that I know of - Sisi, Nicki and myself, but what exactly were we running from? At this point in my life I understand more completely. There is no need to run anymore. The family situations that trapped me are all behind me now. Perhaps now I am free at last!

3. Ministargazer

4. Ministargazer

An amazing discovery!

I have compared the astrology charts of the Empress Elisabeth and Ministargazer and have noticed that there are many similarities in the positions of the planets. For instance:

Both have Sun in the fourth house of a family
    Both have Mercury on or near the cusp of the fifth house of children
    Both have Saturn in the third house indicating a tendency to depression
    Both have Mars in Capricorn trine Jupiter close to the same degree showing ambition, enthusiastic action and energy as well as the possibility of meeting violence when Mars is under affliction.
    Both have concentration of planets below the horizon indicating a focus on family and a tendency to withdraw into privacy rather than seeking the spotlight. In both charts the major concentration of planets are in the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th houses.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  5. SeaAndSky

Hi Mini,

I'm drawn to astrology to some degree, but not a practitioner. However, I find this interesting. We had someone at one point that posted a theory that people progressed through the signs life-to-life (forward or backward--I can't remember). I found this interesting, but a bit contrary to my thinking. I.e., if we are characterized, at least in part, by a bundle of traits that are continually being refined and transmuted during the process, it seems that any indicators of such traits (astrology?) would also reflect these gradual changes. So, I was not sure this could fit into such a mechanistic scheme.

Of course, this doesn't exclude sudden leaps and jumps in the indicators from time-to-time. Some lifetimes are probably going to be more revolutionary in terms of progress. But, usually, a more gradual change. In which case, your findings in this area would be very meaningful indeed.

Well, just my rather tentative "take" on the matter.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. Ministargazer

Hello S&S,
    Yes, I agree. While some positions of the planets and placements of the planets in signs have remained the same, others have shifted to different houses for some reason possibly indicating an evolution through time. We see the same thing in the comparison of the charts of David Wilcock and Edgar Cayce which are also similar. David proposes that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and books have been written about this.

7. Ministargazer

My research now shifts to examining my son and his friend as proposed to be Rudolph and the Baroness Mary Vetsera. My theory is that possibly through the hypnosis of either one or the other (if they will co-operate) lies the key to solving the mystery of Mayerling and what really happened that day. I wouldn't be the first to try to solve this mystery as others have used forensic examination of the bodies to determine the circumstances of death but I think this would be the first time anyone used hypnosis and past life regression to find the truth.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  8. Ministargazer

Seems I'm not the first to entertain the idea that the truth might be reached via a past life regression. In 1956 a movie called "Fright" followed this same premise. Although it was all a story, as they say, truth can be stranger than fiction.

9. Ministargazer

The rituals and habits of Sisi and Mini as well as other comparisons:

Sisi was well known for her peculiarities which involved health, diet and personal care and here I will list the similarities between Mini and Sisi in this regard and others:

Sisi travelled with her own bed as opposed to sleeping in hotel beds - Mini travels with her own sleeping bag/pillow and places it on top of the hotel bed quilt (does not sleep between the sheets)
    Sisi was careful about what she ate and often fasted - Mini is in the habit of fasting 16 hours between dinner and noon lunch - no breakfast, just liquids
    Sisi would sometimes go days without eating, especially when under stress - Mini stops eating when stressed, sometimes for extended periods
    Sisi travelled with her own cow and drank raw milk - Mini seeks raw milk but if none, will seek goat milk - tries to avoid regular dairy
    Sisi was careful not to gain any weight, especially around her waist - Mini weighs the same as she did when she was a teenager - now in her 60's - attempts to maintain a teenage figure
    Sisi selective, no meat and ate very little in her senior years - Mini also very selective with diet
    Sisi worked out in the gym and was an avid hiker - Mini is an enthusiastic walker and swims and visits the gym - walking marathons sometimes for hours - both put demands on the body
    Sisi avoided makeup preferring natural beauty - Mini has always avoided makeup also
    Sisi's long hair a badge of beauty - Mini often told her long hair was beautiful - with a natural wave - but felt obliged to cut it to discourage attention - perhaps in rebellion? Still has a special regime in regard to hair - colours it with coffee mixed with natural henna - no artificial dyes.
    Sisi's creams and lotions prepared by royal pharmacy, very much opposed to aging - Mini uses creams compounded by a natural pharmacy as well as bioidentical hormone supplements - anti-aging supplements - an extensive list of certain vitamins, minerals and hormones
    Sisi appeared much younger than her age - Mini looks and acts decades younger - others say
    Sisi was horse crazy, an excellent horsewoman and owned horses - Mini was an excellent rider as a child and owned ponies. High school yearbook described her as "horse-crazy".
    Sisi was painfully shy - avoided the public - panic attacks and had problems with depression and mental problems - travelled incognito - Mini was shy - panic attacks as a teen - depression and childhood neurosis - avoided the public and travelled incognito "dressing down".
    Sisi married young and had children early - Mini married young and had a child in her early twenties - felt a compulsion to marry early
    Sisi had the wanderlust and loved writing and exploring foreign lands - Mini is a wanderer and also loves exploring foreign lands - regular contributor to Trip Advisor (Level 4) with over 50,000 readers
    Sisi was a talented poet, especially early in life - Mini started writing poetry as a child and continued into her twenties
    Sisi travelled away from husband, never with him - Mini did the same
    Sisi - unhappy circumstances surrounding early marriage - also with Mini
    Sisi - security and position dependent upon marriage - also with Mini - an attempt to forge an independent path but still following the traditional path from being supported by family to being supported by husband - marriage of convenience, marriage by necessity, arranged marriage - not especially career oriented but this didn't fit well into the 1960's when women's lib was advising women to strike out on a path of their own and reject home, marriage and family and created confusion in a lot of the women of my day
    Sisi fond of the common people - Mini fond of the common people and informal ways of life
    Sisi disliked royal formalities - Mini dislikes luxury and displays of wealth
    Sisi grew up riding horses, hiking and swimming in the countryside around her family castle - Mini grew up riding ponies and hiking, swimming - her family home (considered a mansion by the farmers in the area) also in the countryside
    Sisi attacked by knife and died - Mini attacked by knife and survived
    Sisi enjoyed languages and literature - Mini excelled in Latin and literature, attracted to foreign languages but didn't have the opportunity to learn and practice them.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  10. SeaAndSky

Hi Mini,

Now for the difficult part: Comparing these two to your young black musician. This is a topic area that really interests me, as I am curious about how much "cross-over" of traits varies depending on circumstances. Between Mini and Sisi, based on gender, race and life situation, there are not a lot of impediments to an almost complete cross-over. With your other PL . . . ?

Cordially,
    S&S

11. SeaAndSky

Hi Mini,

Curiosity questions in terms of preference: poor male, poor female, middle class male, or middle class female. How would you arrange these from best to worst in terms of your preferences.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--By middle class I mean what you grew up with in this lifetime (which was, by your description, probably upper middle class).

12. Ministargazer

Yes S&S, one link between Nicki/Mini/Sisi is the poetry, as all three were poets, writers and/or songwriters. The other links is would seem, is the wandering travel as all three either hopped trains, rode buses or carriages, or flew across the country exploring new territory. Being plunged into poverty from royalty is a pretty harsh dive that I don't completely understand and could be overwhelming for any soul to cope with. I'm not sure why that happened unless it was some sort of karma or maybe Sisi, who complained so much about her lot in life, would then have to see how the other half lived in order to appreciate what she had had? Unfortunately, I also did my share of complaining despite my advantages (music lessons, horseback riding privileges, summer cottage camping) - ask my sister who often referred to me back then as a spoiled brat! I see Nicki's life as one of suffering, mainly using drugs as an escape mechanism. His romantic and poetic nature was way too impractical for the lifestyle he was living so he didn't fit the family circumstances and left as soon as he could. He seemed to have absorbed more from the surrounding community he was born into, hopping onto the popular music bandwagon of the times - blues, boogie-woogie and swing was what it was all about. He also seemed to have absorbed the religious faith and devotion of the Deep South. "I've got God and I'm hanging on fast." He wouldn't have had any luxuries but he still might have craved them. The world of music would have offered him some dignity and expression but as far as I've felt and experienced, that life was a tough go and a short concerted attempt to be successful. "It doesn't matter if you miss a gig Nicki, don't kill yourself!" Now I am wondering as I am coming to the end of this life, will the next one be as a male once more and will the pendulum put me back at the top again, because I sure as heck don't want to be a poor male and go through that again!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  13. Ministargazer

Middle class male, middle class female, poor female, poor male - I'm not sure if royalty is all it's cracked up to be either as the expectations are high and too much pressure to fulfill them - as Sisi knew.

14. Ministargazer

"Curiouser and curiouser" as Alice in Wonderland was apt to remark: This poem, written about 1973 speaks of "my people who hunger for truth" and since I don't have any people that I can claim are my own and I know that Sisi sympathized with the working class people of Hungary I'm wondering if this was Sisi talking. I'm not up on Austrian/Hungarian politics but maybe they were being deceived somehow during that period of time and were seeking the truth of their circumstances? If anyone on the forum has knowledge of Hungarian politics I would appreciate your comments on this matter.

The Prophet
    Elusive butterfly Truth
    My people hunger for you
    Soul bound mystic sleeps not
    Nor lives like a person aught
    Miles in my dreams, chasing moonbeams
    Many more awake, just for Truth's sake
    I have lived a miracle or two
    Just to bring them to you.