Empress Elisabeth of Austria

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ministargazer, Aug 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. briski

briski Senior Registered

Hi Mini, basically do you remember being sisi and if so was that person you in terms of you now conciousness wise?

2. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

I'm not sure others can do anything other than offer a second-hand opinion. When it comes to weighing 6 psychic women against Brian Stalin I'd vote for "none of the above". The only answers come from within. Other people may offer hints to guide us - but they can also lead us astray. I'd say look inside. Feel inside.

Jim78, Was-it-real? and briski like this.
  3. Was-it-real?

Was-it-real? New Member

I don't know where to start, there is so much to say ... lets try it:

I came on this forum cause I wanted to share my experiences then saw your thread.
    Wasn't prepared to see another folk who thinks they were her, now what to do lol ?

I have a different approach, I never wrote anything down about it, I was just immensely triggered by visiting the places where she lived and also where her statues stand.
    Same with reading about her that frequently causes aha effects with me, the emotions are mainly what I recall especially those where it appears I got stuck. Over the years of stagnation I have finally improved my well being through walking through the repressed emotions which I think were those of Sisi.

Boy what a ride I can only say, sometimes it is so intense that it almost pulls away the ground under my feet.
    I can only release it step by step by looking into the unknown aspects and emotions that are connected, then a month or two later when I am ready the next conflict of her comes up, depends on how I am ready, sometmes it's longer

I do resemble her face even if I am male, especially when I was younger tho I don't think that proves anything
    We cannot resemble all at once all the the figures we were in our past lives anyways.

I've only started recently to put everything in words, it comes with great difficulty but I'll have to start somewhere, that's why I said 'patience please' in my first post.

I don't see it as a competition, I think it is possible that more than one people can carry soul fragments of the same past life person.
    Therefore I won't and even can't make a list like you asked for.

I will open an own thread so not to further disturb yours ...
    I will try to describe more there ...

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  4. Was-it-real?

Was-it-real? New Member

Fully agreed ^^

5. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Okay briski, in the "Go Back Jack" lifetime as the blues musician there was definitely emotion involved, dreams, visions and moments of "just knowing", as well as the songs that spoke of places I had never been and experiences I had never had as Mini. Waves of nostalgia and even parts of old letters and other evidence emerged. I took the music from that lifetime and actually performed it in the blues clubs alongside other blues musicians, somehow having been reborn with the talent and ability to know how to perform it - as I had had no lessons in this particular skill and played it entirely by ear. I didn't even know that I was playing boogie-woogie until I did research on it later. Especially in being spontaneously able to play blues guitar and sing about "Cat Fish Stew" etc. was just as amazing to me as it was to others as I had no connection in this lifetime with the Deep South of the U.S.A. With Sisi there are definite similarities between us, including photos and life events and I am only now beginning to understand certain events of my childhood - like why I argued with my father over the care of the horses as I understand that Sisi had a royal stable (only the best for Sisi) and I also insisted on "a proper stable" for my horse so my father converted part of the garage into a box stall just for my horse. This caused a major division in our family at the time and built a barrier between my siblings and myself. They would complain "why does she have all of these special privileges and we don't?" Now I understand why I acted that way. The poetry of my teens also now begins to make sense - "feeling trapped" at age 16 for instance and regarding the house as a prison when no one else felt that way. That would co-incide with the time that Sisi married reluctantly at age 16. So I would say that just from these observations alone, it would make sense that I was Sisi although there hasn't been the nostalgia that I had as the blues musician yet. I may feel this when I go to Austria as I travelled to visit the home of the blues musician previously and was overwhelmed with emotion. Until then, all I can say is that knowing Sisi has helped me psychologically enabling me to delve into my childhood and understand why I acted the way I did at the time. I also now know why I would try to travel incognito or "ugly up and dress down" as I used to call it, in order to draw attention away from myself as Sisi used to do this also. I also now know why I insisted on cutting my hair early in life and keeping it short - because others thought my long hair was beautiful and I was rebelling against the memory of Sisi. So whether or not this qualifies as genuine reincarnation evidence or not, I am still grateful to Brian Stalin for helping me come to terms with my own childhood. I might now be able to go back to my siblings and explain why I behaved the way I did back then. Whether they will accept the idea that I was a royal or not is questionable, especially since there is still a lot of anger there at least with one of them and they are not as open minded to the idea of reincarnation as I am.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    KenJ and briski like this.
  6. Ministargazer

I have discovered another similarity that could be construed as evidence: Apparently Sisi used the empire's railway companies as a way to travel and explore Europe as this was a benefit of her marriage to Franz Joseph. This co-incides with my use of the Greyhound Bus system which I used via free passes as a benefit of my marriage to husband ........ Joseph who, now retired was an employee of the company for many years. I continue to use a life long pass in this way and I wouldn't have been able to travel as widely as I have without it. In this way, I have been able to explore both Canada and the U.S.A. extensively without cost although I haven't been able to travel in as much style as she did - sometimes needing to sleep overnight on the back seat to avoid paying for a hotel room!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    briski likes this.
  7. Ministargazer

Photo taken last night of husband ...... Joseph and myself at a local community charity fund raising dance. I am attaching an original photo of Franz Joseph for comparison as I see similarities not only in name but also in appearance between the two. I welcome your comments.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018