• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Experiences and Evidence

dking777

Senior Registered
I thought I would pour over a list of the convincing experiences I have had in the past which led to the ultimate conclusion of reincarnation as a spiritual fact of life for me - rather than a theory.
Past Life Recall - As a child - this wasn't something I pondered, thought about, or explored with a mental curiosity. When it 'hit' me - it was instant and direct 'knowledge.' Others who haven't had this sort of experience may theorize about the reality of it - but it was absolute knowledge. I could see, hear, smell, taste and feel everything that happened in another body as if my mind had been transported back into that certain body. I could describe situations from past lives such as a horse. As a child, I had never been exposed to that animal. We lived in a city and I hadn't been exposed to it on TV. Yet, I could tell you what one felt like, smelled like, sounded like as well as its behavior and the type of ancient type of saddle and reins used to guide it. I was only 3 years old at the time. I didn't know the English name for it - but I had a memory of the name it was referred to in a different language.
NDE's. I started having NDE's at the age of six. My parents had convinced me it wasn't proper to talk about such matters and that I had mistaken something for something else. I was pronounced dead by two physicians in a clinical setting. I came back from that experience totally convinced my parents had tried to 'deceive' me about the reality of my own past lives. At that age, I promised myself I would never allow any human mind to decieve me about the reatily of my own inner knowledge relating to my own past life experiences.
Shared Past Lives. When I was 12 years old, my family moved to a new city. I had a profound mystical experience meeting another classmate. Everyone in our class saw us 'freeze' up like two deer's caught in the headlights the moment our eyes met. When we finally started talking - we both had spontaneous past life recall of a past life we had shared together. We could finish each other's sentences as we described what happened to us in a past life together. "You remember that time you said 'this-that or the other? You remember when we did 'this-that or the other?" He was the first of six young friends I met in two years - where we had some sort of spontaneous recall of past lives together. We never looked at it as 'proof' to share with others - as much as we looked at it as our own personal truth's.
Knowing Other People's Past lives. I knew of a past life with my Mom, my Dad and all of my Grandparents. It amazed me as a child that I could 'know' about my families past lives yet, they were deaf, dumb and blind to the history of their own inner soul. I grew used to it. They felt that if they didn't know about it - it was impossible for me to know about it. I would just laugh and tell them to speak for themselves. At the age of 16, I met a police officer and instantly knew of his 'past life' as a Roman solider (or sentry.) In ancient times he had patrolled the city streets looking for lawbreakers and in modern times - he was doing the same thing. I told him, "At least you ain't wearing sandals this time and sparing me the sight of your ugly feet." I came to refer to it as 'sleepwalking.' I was used to people being 'asleep' to their past lives. I could be standing in line at a supermarket and instantly get 'visions' of the person in front of me as well as behind me of their 'past lives.' I was hitchhiking at the age of 18 and was picked up by another teenager. I instantly knew of a past life we had shared together and knew it was a matter of destiny that we had met that very moment in time.
Waking up a Skeptic. In the early 80's I met a young teenager who ridiculed, mocked and preached against the idea, theory or truth of reincarnation. I was instructed in a vision to 'wake' him up to his own history for a brief and temporary time. I watched as his mind did an about face and he had his own 'recall' of the many lives and various times he soul had incarnated into the world. An hour later, I watched as he went right back to sleep and forgot the 'memories' again as if it had never happened. I came to realize that 'reincarnation' was a 'secret' and a 'secret' many kept from their own selves. I became convinced of not 'waking' people up to reveal any sort of 'secret' they were hiding from themselves.
.............................................cont'd>

After-death Communiques. I knew 6 people who died prior to me turning 21. All of them came to me in 'visions' and spoke of their future incarnations. Everyone of them gave me vivid details including their names and birth dates. I spoke with a Police Officer about trying to find a person with just those two facts alone. He told me that a full name and birth date were as unique as fingerprints. Years later, I crossed paths with 6 people who walked with the same full name and birth dates I had spoke of 20 years before from the 'visions' I had received in dreams.

When I look back on the long list and long history of the many times 'reincarnation' was proven to me personally - the most compelling instance was when I was 12 years old and standing next to another 12 year old - recalling the 'good times' as well as the 'bad times' we had shared from a previous life. He went around trying to convince everyone of the truth or reality it was to me and him. I didn't care. It was proof enough for my own mind and I wasn't into trying to convince the 'sleepwalkers' to wake up. Even at that young age, I felt if it was hidden from them - it was hidden for a reason.

When I was in my early 20's and going through that stage - I was working with 'spirits' and I felt I should document the evidence for verification for scientific investigation. A spirit came to me in a vision and said,

"It is not for man to prove. It is for God to prove. It is a mystery meant to help turn minds of humanity to God for help in unraveling."

I feel that was the greatest advise I received from my parents and my family when it came to my own personal quest for the questions concerning reincarnation. "Turn to God for those sort of answers Son. Your Momma and Daddy can't help you with it like God can. Trust God to give you the right answers for the sake of your own mind and personal understanding. "

When seeking answers to the truth of reincarnation - I feel that is the best advise given - and the advise I followed throughout my childhood and early adult life. It always worked for me.

Sincerely

DKing

That's a very convincing list. Thank you for laying it out in such an organized and succinct manner. I think it well help a lot of people formulate their own opinions, and a post like that was needed on the forum.

Back