Extremely jealous of my sister

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TheGagagirl1234, Oct 13, 2016.

1. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I was fortunate to have resolved jealousy issues early in life by mentally working through all of the outcomes my mind generated so I can not offer more than this other possible problem.

Here is a section of a book I'm reading:
    Dr. Amen is able to observe how mold affects the brain on a physical level. He explained that in the scans he’s seen, mold exposure visibly damages the amygdala, the part of your brain that is involved in impulsive, reactive emotions such as fear, anger, and anxiety. An impaired amygdala can cause you to fly into a rage for seemingly no reason. This can devastate your performance, not to mention your relationships. Dr. Amen says that people whose brain scans reveal toxic mold exposure often hate themselves because they don’t know why they’re having such a difficult time controlling their emotions— that is, until they see the image of their brain looking visibly impaired.
    Asprey, Dave. Head Strong: The Bulletproof Plan to Activate Untapped Brain Energy to Work Smarter and Think Faster-in Just Two Weeks (Kindle Locations 2413-2417). HarperCollins. Kindle Edition.

TheGagagirl1234 likes this.
  2. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

Well, I'm jealous of others every once in a while. And when it happens I don't really get envious. But its completely different with my sister.

3. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

Just a bit of practical advice that might help you. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, is testier when they are tired and hungry. Especially hungry. Try to avoid potential tense conversations in the late afternoon or before lunch. If it can not be avoided, you might want to try snacking regularly - healthy stuff, like nuts, cheese, carrot sticks. Sugar will only make you more volatile when the crash comes.

4. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

Looks and status etc.

5. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Can u ask your sis some tips for make-up or how to dress up instead of being jealous?

Actually,
    You know to be beautiful inside in your heart is more important than outlook appearance. This is the true blessing. One looks ugly if they have black heart & dark behavior, eventho he/she looks handsome/ pretty. Being content to your own look, love yourself, I think this is what you have to learn in your life.

Btw why do u think u need to look more beautiful than u r now? To attract guys? or something else? If to attract guys; then, u wont find true love. Coz guys like girl only because of the beauty, means one day if this girl turns old & not look so beautiful anymore, will be abandoned. So it matters more to attract guys who can accept u the way u r.

If to increase a bit self-esteem, ummm maybe just make a little change to style should help.
    Do u have a pic of you? Maybe a little hairdo and some make-up can help u gain self-confidence? I dont know, I just try to help.

As about status, what is it so interesting with status? In fact celebrities' life & status are the least things I'm attracted to. I'd rather give up the status I earned thru my parents, and work from the bottom from zero honestly. I find I have sort of great achievement feeling this way. Even I have earned status, but I'd rather being with common friends. High status is too stressful lifestyle for me, have to mind a lot self-image, why would we have to care what others think about us? Why should we need others' acceptance? I dont see there's a reason for us to satisfy others' desire how they want us to satisfy their ideal expectation about us. Just be ourselves is best

May I know where u r from? So maybe i can understand a bit of your culture.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    TheGagagirl1234 and tanguerra like this.
  6. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

I still have a terrible time controlling my temper, and I am in my 50s. I still have the occasional temper outburst, even at my age. In the past, these have often been very destructive in my work and my personal relationships. The good news: it gets easier.

Try to work out what triggers you. What sets you off? It will be a 'thing'. You may not know what it is yet. That's OK.

I, personally, hate being told what to do. I annoys me terribly. The feeling that someone wants to control or boss me drives me crazy. Because I'm smarter than those people.Because I always know exactly what I'm doing and why. Because everyone else is a big dummy and I (usually) have a plan behind what I'm doing and nobody understands me...even if I try to explain it...They don't get it. I hate to be told I'm doing it wrong or even questioned (right?).

I'm not good at 'receiving feedback'. It makes me very cross. :)

But it gets better with practice, like everything. Nowadays I can take feedback without going 'postal' (usually). I think it's because I always question myself pretty hard before I do anything, then I 'lose it' if someone else questions me on top of that. It's complicated.

For you Gaga, it's this jealousy thing, obviously, but WHY? That's the deeper question. Does this only happen with your sister or with other people too? Something to work on. Is it something to do with luck? It takes time. Baby steps.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  7. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

I'll send a PM to you.

8. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

It only happens with my sister and I have no idea why.

tanguerra likes this.
  9. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

Could be past life connected. Or not. Family can really push your buttons. I know!

TheGagagirl1234 and Myna like this.
  10. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

@Myna My sister cares a lot about her status and friends which annoys me so much!
    I didn't go to a therapist. (As far as I know)
    But there's only one good thing about my autism issue: I can write stories well and I'm planning to publish them one day!

@tanguerra I've got a couple of questions about PLR and other stuff. I'll send a PM to you :)

Mere Dreamer likes this.
  11. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Ok so they kind of show off then

So if u dont like, just dont get involved

And it's even least for u to envy or be jealous at her. Why would u be jealous for something not worth? Showing off is not a nice traits in my opinion, so i see no reason for u to be 1 of them.

I love writing stories too. Pls do publish
    If u r good at this, u should nurture it to flurish, forget about the beauty & status, there is other thing a lot more worth than these e.g. Your writing talent.

Another thing to advice:
    Sometimes, u have to be ready to know your past. I've been able to see what some ppl might call as psychic for so many years, I saw visions of past, but since they appeared randomly & just in short clips so i didnt understand, pretty much confusing to me. Recently, it seems I've been granted to see all the details from start to end of 1 of my PL. It was a shocked for me & I didn't expect, I was involved in such matters, because seeing how different I am in my present life, like my personalities, my interests, my dislikes, etc.
    Since 1-2 weeks ago, I start writing down a journal all my confusing visions, and posted here to get some help in research, so I discovered my PL. Then since 2 days ago, I have another visions of my PL that gave me even more shock, but I can't tell or publish much yet, untilI collect some more visions to post, because I must be able to rewrite the calligraphy, so I need to wait more visions to come to show me those letters again.
    Snyway, I wasn't proud of what I was in my different PLs & start understanding all the challenges I must face in this life. When we experience something this life, it is because what we have created in the past, there's no coincidence. Just live well this life as much as u can, be a better person. I'm also like u, I'm learning. My advice is not given because I know better than u or anyone else, but because I feel in same situation as yours and maybe akso as others who have difficult challenges in this life. So I'm here to learn myself better & try to help others as much as I could.

Anyway, When u could see your past, just be ready for whatever it comes & u might understand more why your present life is so challenging for u & thus u can accept yrself situation & condition better.

I saw my PLs, and I regreted for what I have done previously, so in this life, I wanna make sure that instead hurting them like in the past, I wanna make sure that I help a lot of people as much as I could instead. I wanna be a different person, be a better human & living being.

Unfortunately, I cant help u suggest how to regress through trances because I've never done it before, mine came by itself, it's like part of my daily routines.

12. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

@Myna I usually do PLRs with hypnosis/trance meditation because I get anxious when I'm doing actual PLRs. I think it's more comfortable for me because I don't have to focus directly on memories.

13. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

I got a few memories during hypnosis. But it's not enough I guess.

14. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

@Myna I have sent you a PM

15. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

@Myna Hmm that's strange. I'll try to send it again

16. tanguerra

tanguerra Administrator

It takes a bit of practice. Keep trying. Also you might sometimes get impressions after you've done a meditation, like the next day. This can happen. Just note them all in your journal. Eventually the dots will start to join up.

17. TheCuriousOne2

TheCuriousOne2 Registered

I am the same age as you and I also have autism. My sister is the same age as your sister, and I am also a bit jealous of her. I don't know if your jealousy is past life related, but I've found that the one thing that curbs my jealousy is to focus on my strengths. Try to focus on your strengths, and what you can do.

18. TheGagagirl1234

TheGagagirl1234 Member

Thank you for replying! I really needed to hear this. My sister makes my life so difficult! :(