fallen angels ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by cloud potato, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

Cloud, interesting you bought that up. Yes Alien life is everywhere through out the cosmos at different stages of evolution. Many advanced civilizations have come and gone long before man walk this earth. However I believe that most advanced civilizations that are around now keep quiet of their existence of where they are simply because there are other races of beings that are advance as far as being able to travel the stars but are not so benevolent in nature. Which is why letting our whereabouts be known is not really a good thing in the bigger scheme of things. Since we are the new kids on the block in terms of intelligent species we still don't know much about the cosmos yet and are still learning where we fit in the grand scheme of the cosmos.

However trust me we are not the center of the universe by far. Unique yes in that how we evolved around a G type star yes! As G type stars are not common in the universe. Red dwarfs which are a M class are far more common in the cosmos. However Orange dwarfs which are a K type are far better at having planets around them that can have life evolve simply because they last far longer then our own sun by 20 to 70 billion years. Where as our sun will only live around 10 billion years. This allows life around K type stars to have longer time for life to evolve and for intelligent life to last far longer with civilizations much older than ours. But once mankind finally learns we are not alone in the universe anymore the innocents and childhood of mankind is over with.

Thanks for the post.

P.

SeaAndSky and Sarah Jane like this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Cloud,

That is definitely one of the strangest dreams about Satan I have heard. ;)

Cordially,
    S&S

Peace of mind likes this.
  3. SeaAndSky

Hi Polaris,

Very interesting discussion regarding ET life. I had not heard that about Orange Dwarfs, and was only familiar with all the problems associated with Red Dwarfs, so you have definitely pointed me in some interesting directions. (I'm not really an astronomy buff, just an old Sci Fi fan who occasionally gets a chance to read a new book or re-read one of my old favorites).

Anyhow, you reminded me of two suggested answers I have heard for why we haven't heard/seen "them" yet. The first is technical, the second is sinister. On the first I heard someone compare our situation and our current technology to that of tribesmen living in an isolated area and communicating by drum. In this scenario the tribesmen conclude that there is no one else "out there" because they have not heard their drum beats. In the meantime, there are communication satellites orbiting overhead and an international traffic and network based on EM waves going on over, around and through them. I.e., they cannot detect their neighbors because their technology is too primitive. Likewise, we may not know we have neighbors because we are listening for communications using means they left behind millennia ago.

The second reason we might not hear anyone communicating using our version of "drums" is that they are eliminated as soon as they are detected by more advanced species. Like I said, this explanation is a good deal more sinister. If true, we may be in trouble, as our EM transmissions have been broadcasted long enough to have reached quite a ways out. Maybe 100 light years? (if their detection equipment is sensitive enough). But, that is a purely "secular" thought. Hopefully, the almighty or his higher servants would not allow that. So, to me, the first explanation is the more likely. Anyone coming to see us in response to our "drum beats" would, also hopefully, be benign and would only be interested in our betterment and spiritual advance. Of course, many of the settlers of the Americas ostensibly felt the same way, which is also an ominous observation.

All mere speculation, of course.

Cordially,
    S&S

Polaris8 likes this.
  4. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Another point I'd like to bring up is that of Dr. Steven Greer who says that communication with ET's is possible and the means of communication is in understanding a unified consciousness. I don't follow Greer but I was fascinated by his suggestion. Advanced life might have a further understanding of consciousness and therefore technologies that operate from this "field." The only thing I can think to compare it to, for now, is that we ourselves experience lucid dreaming, synchronicity, out of body experience's and near death experience's. The miracles with reincarnation also coalesce with the science of consciousness. Our material pursuits may one day integrate a physical and spiritual technology and by then we may have already been introduced to, "alien life" who communicate through dimensions. Certainly, I've received inspiration from my meditation's and have experienced guidance from unseen realms. It isn't wrong to think that alien life could be associated with what human minds have thus far ascribed as angelic beings. It isn't wrong to think they're two separate entities either. In a way it ties into my curiosity towards fallen angels. These ideas have been suggested to us slowly by various media outlets. I remember Swami Vidyadhishananda spoke nonchalantly once describing his time in the Himalayas, where monks could communicate with inter-dimensional beings.
    ~CP

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    SeaAndSky likes this.
  5. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Registered

S&S, I am a astronomy buff in the this life. If I choose to come back into the physical plane again (hopefully earth will be more grown up by then.) I would choose to be in the field of astronomy or exoplanetology, or exoplanetary science. You can look up orange dwarfs on google for more detail. Red dwarfs get more attention simply because they are more common stars in the cosmos. Any hoo!!! your explanation of why we have not heard anyone yet is somewhat true. We are using technology that is simply just out of date still. Since our species on this planet is still not even a type 1 civilization yet. We are a type 0 still using fossil fuels for the most part. However we might reach type 1 within another 100 years. Until then anyone coming to see us in response to our drum beats would only be to view and investigate from afar. Leaving us alone to evolve some more.

• A Type I civilization, also called a planetary civilization—can use and store all of the energy available on its planet.
    • A Type II civilization, also called a stellar civilization—can use and control energy at the scale of its planetary system.
    • A Type III civilization, also called a galactic civilization—can control energy at the scale of its entire host galaxy.
    So most of these other species are a type II and above. Therefor we are just not interesting enough to bother with investigating who we are as we have nothing to offer them that they don't already have.

Also interesting side note every species on every star systems including our own has its own cycles of reincarnation. Most souls that are here today have been reincarnating on this planet for tens of thousands of years perhaps longer. However as we unfold and grow in planetary consciousness souls from other star systems might incarnate here or on different planets to gain more experience. (this is very, very rare because of the drastic change in energy forms both on the physical, astral and mental plane of being. Many do come to visit while out of the body which is very common on the lower astral plane. However many can't stay long due to the differences in vibrational change in consciousness and energy. Especially if the entity is from a lower frequency star system. Example's. Says a entity living on a super earth where the gravity is much heaver that is around a red dwarf star where the light is much lower and dim would find our world far to bright and lighter in gravity to handle. Even on the physical level. So there stay here even if they were visiting during a OBE (which many do) Can't stay long. The vibration here for them is far to high. Same goes for souls visiting here from other star systems that are far more advance then we are. Our world would be too dense and heavy to visit for any length of time for them. So it's all a matter of perspective, and state of consciousness as soul.

Thanks for your post and interesting view point on the subject.

Love and peace.

P.

Ajay0, cloud potato and SeaAndSky like this.
  6. SeaAndSky

Hi Polaris,

Your ambitions are very close to my own. I really wanted to be involved in the space program and space exploration growing up. I ended up majoring in Physics, and still feel like I may have made a wrong turning by going to law school instead of going all the way, but that is all long ago at this point. (Like many, all I can say is that it seemed like a good idea at the time o_O). Anyhow, I still wonder if I would choose something similar next time. I have a better idea of how to do it and do it better now, so that would be an advantage, but there is another part of me that would really like to be more involved in the arts, and still another that wonders why I am not doing something more directed at helping my fellow man. So, a lot of pull from that direction as well, especially when I consider the work of people like Dr. Weiss.

In any case, given the similarities, there is always a chance that our paths will cross somewhere, somewhen.

Cordially,
    S&S

7. SeaAndSky

Hi Cloud,

I noted your comment that "Our material pursuits may one day integrate a physical and spiritual technology". I agree. I think that may be one of the challenges of a new physics that is not even in its infancy at this point. I think there is a distinct possibility that so-called dark matter is what makes up the unseen and more refined levels/planes of reality. It is to be hoped that at some point we will be able to detect, work with, and gain more knowledge of dark matter and these realms and do and achieve things that we cannot even imagine at this point. Given the association of these realms with consciousness, it could be that they will ever and only be accessed via conscious beings rather than instruments, but some type of subtle apparatus may be possible. Likewise, knowing and understanding how spirit and substance meet and interact in a way that can be summarized by some type of physics that is not just a "Theory of Everything" related to the physical, but a "Theory of Everything" related to and covering all the domains, plains and realms and how they relate to consciousness may ultimately be a reality--though it is hard for me to imagine that any time soon.

Cordially,
    S&S

8. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

I don't see the current iteration of humanity continuing given that our spiritual progress is slow for the most part though improving, the issue is the template leaves a lot baked in that doesn't allow for a healthier balance with issues like duality ect. One of the issues is material thinking with people seeing themselves as being material first rather than as spiritual beings coupled with very rigid systems of thought and indoctrination that hinders spiritual advancement. Without going into detail Atlantis had similar experiences that lead to its downfall while some have memories going back further elsewhere that had taken things to even greater extremes.

9. Speedwell

Speedwell Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm always optimistic, to me that has been key to progressing. Nevertheless, I share some of your concerns, particularly with regard to rigid systems of thought. There's a difficulty in that individuals may break free of their bonds, but then wanting to return and free their fellows, find themselves misunderstood or shut out. But yes, there are good people out there, perhaps nearby. One thing we need collectively, is to allow our compassion to override whatever it may be which keeps us separate.

10. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

I remember Dr Michio Kaku describing the Kardashev scale and explaining the types of technologies we could expect to find from the different types civilization. I am hopeful for this planets future and believe 400 years from now we will be in a much different place. I truly believe it. I also believe mother nature will balance things out in between now and then. We may witness such a balancing act again in 2025. Swami has said by 2034 we can expect to usher in the more compassionate generation where politics and the direction of humanity is concerned. For fun you might enjoy this website if I haven't already recommended it, www.futuretimeline.net

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  11. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

From what people have been sharing online be it from regressions and channelings is that humanity is going to get a fresh start along with the Earth though the process of getting there is going to suck to say the least. In short the old can't be brought into the new and the old physicality has to expire anyway I do like the updated versions of the Kardashev scale.

12. RedSunshine

RedSunshine Senior Member

Thinking of it is kinda confusing whether fallen angels are true or not. But in my opinion, I think it's true.

13. Ajay0

Ajay0 Active Member

The monotheistic sect Prajapita Brahmakumaris, which holds reincarnation as part of its theological doctrine, have stated that the 330 million Hindu gods and goddesses mentioned in Hindu mythology were human beings who stood out for their merit and virtue.

I think this is also probably the same for the Norse, Greek and Roman gods who perhaps were human beings with excellent qualities who were perhaps romanticized into legends and mythological figures.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    Speedwell likes this.
  14. Ajay0

Ajay0 Active Member

The Brahmakumaris state that each soul takes a maximum of 84 births, and comes from the Soul world/Brahman/Land of Nirvana to earth. When they arrive they are filled with positive energy and strength and hence are capable of dominating space, time, energy and matter to suit their needs. However with repeated births they lose their strength and powers, mainly due to accumulation of karma.

The soul takes a minimum of one birth to maximum of 84 births, and most souls are in between this spectrum as per their merit. Repeated births tends to reduce the power and strength each soul has due to indulgence in vice and strong desires in the form of cravings/aversions .

However the original characterestics of the eternal soul are bliss, peace, joy and strength.

15. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

I don’t usually like to weigh into these types of discussions, but I just wanted to leave this:

If my soul was only to have 84 births this would put me wayyyy back in somewhere around the time Jesus was on the earth in 0AD given I’ve had human lifetimes stemming back to 1370BC. So theoretically I shouldn’t be here, I shouldn’t be posting this message nor should I even be on earth.

I’m an old soul. I’ve been here for over 3,300 years before and after Christ. I’ve had many many lifetimes where my soul has been worn down to absolute nothing where the world and the people in it tried to break me and while they almost succeeded in my Holocaust lifetime, they can’t break me. It’s the reason why I have Fibromyalgia and all my other aches and pains. They’re not physical, they’re Spiritual, my soul is weary. I’m not here for a holiday, I have a very important soul purpose to fulfil and I am a fallen angel. I like this quote:

“They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws...”

Eva x

Ajay0 likes this.
  16. HaydenGraye

HaydenGraye New Member

I like to think of it simply like this.

Science says this about humans.

"We are born with only two innate fears: the fear of falling and the fear of loud sounds."

How can your body simulate falling so well unless it has fallen from a great height before.

Because I think there was A LOUD sound when we Fell from whereever. And we free fell WITHOUT our wings to guide us and even though we survived.

So I think Thats how we got here. Kicked out of the Above sent here. Why else would every human be BORN with those fears.

1.Loud sounds
    2. Free Falling

Why can your stomach perfectly imitate how it feels to fall? Where did it learn that we are not born falling into the world. We are pushed out.

17. Ajay0

Ajay0 Active Member

You may have had lifetimes stemming back to 1370 b.c., but these can all be incorporated in the 84 birth timeline. As per the Brahmakumaris, the earlier time spans on earth were marked by purity and sattva (positivity), and consequently the healthier people lived life spans of a longer duration of 150-125 years and so on.

It is also not necessary to take the next birth immediately after death. Some may do so after a span of time, perhaps after centuries.

18. Speedwell

I don't think it is helpful to focus too much on arbitrary numbers such as 84. I've heard many such numbers, some very low, some approaching infinity. I think we should understand that these are not absolute knowns, but just points of view.

tanker and Ajay0 like this.
  19. Speedwell

This is interesting. Though it probably poses more questions than there are answers. Human babies are among the most helpless of creatures at the time of birth. It is always remarkable to see other creatures being born, stagger to their feet, begin to walk and then start suckling from their mother. There are whole swathes of animal behaviours, the immensely long journeys undertaken by eels or the leaping up waterfalls of wild salmon. This is just scratching the surface, there are many innate and complex patterns of behaviour that it can be mind-boggling.

Just a thought, when it comes to human offspring, perhaps in seeking an angelic connection, we should not be looking at fears, but instead pay attention to love and joy.

Peace of mind and Ajay0 like this.
  20. Ajay0

Ajay0 Active Member

Yes, this is a principal teaching of the Prajapita Brahmakumaris which I presented over here, and there is no compulsion on anyone to take it as a dogmatic truth.

What truly matters is present moment awareness, total love and virtuous conduct which can dissolve karma, attain enlightenment/Nirvana and end the cycle of death and rebirth.