Familiar yet unknown, bodiless voice

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by 99SOphie99, Sep 4, 2017.

1. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Some days ago when I was waking up (And in my opinion I was pretty awake already), I heard a voice, weirdly enough in English, asking me to hurry up and come. I got up thinking my grandma had asked me to come - and ran into the closed door of my room. No one had come in. No one from my family had talked to me. Then I slowly realized that it wasn´t even the right language, let alone the right voice. I was so weirded out..
    For some reason it sounded very familiar. Is it possible that someone from my past family paid me a little visit??

Barblynn and fireflydancing like this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

I know the weird feeling. It happens to me too once in a while. Words, loud and clear, just after waking up. Last time (this summer) I heard the word: "Coffee??" ... I answered I was coming to the living room... and slowly, slowly I realised there was nobody preparing coffee for me.... :(;)
    A spirit joke, wishful thinking... I don't know.

3. 99SOphie99

99SOphie99 New Member

Ok good so I am not the only one xD
    Like I really heard it so **** loud and clear and was standing in front of that closed door like What. on. earth.
    I do wonder what that was.

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I don't normally hear voices, but every now and then I feel/hear someone breathing nearby. It doesn't upset me, I just feel observed, that's all. Sometimes I bump into people or animals in the dark, then when I turn on the light to see better there's no one there -and my cat's asleep. Rarely I see shadows of people moving around. My aunt is more likely to hear them talk and at times she's even had proper conversations.

5. Barblynn

Barblynn Registered

I heard a man's voice say "Truth" while I was lying on the bed one afternoon, awake. The house was silent and just my Mom was quietly reading in her room. Just the one word, loud and clear.