Famous people

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Mr.Mann, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I don't disagree with you :laugh: and it wasn't an altogether serious proposition either.

I could see how for maybe an uninitiated person, they could easily make that assumption though and misinterpret it. Just saying for the sake of argument.. lol

i think emotional reactions are the key and i'm always surprised when one turns up. I guess it still hasn't sunk in that i'm accessing emotional records and events from another lifetime.

2. Mammatus

Mammatus A Squid With a Rocketship

I can clearly picture that image in my head. Now I want to make a short film about it :cool

I can relate in a sense however. As a child in my WWII PL, one of my biggest heroes was Charlie Chaplin. I don't know if they played his movies in Germany during the 20's, but I remember seeing them. It was him that inspired me to grow up and be an actor. That was not to be though.

Anyway, I greatly admired him and truthfully, in regards to that admiration, I could easily mistake myself for being Charlie instead of who I actually was.

I believe it is possible for a future incarnation of mine to make that mistake, as I still hold that admiration for Charlie, writing school biography assignments about him, and also several other individuals (Houdini and Twain to name a few).

3. Marc Ross

Marc Ross Senior Registered

Famous people in PL -- Present life parallels?

Hello,

With decades of film with both sound and color, and the more recent advents of the Internet, and digital image/audio technologies, why does there remain (to this day) so few studies applying scientific comparisons of present life people; who claim to have memories of being famous in decades past?

It seems that uncanny similaries in style, appearences, and voice would have been discerned.

Any serious (reliable) studies (or findings) to note in this Forum?

Marc

4. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

In general or of famous people? I would think the non famous ones here would out with the famous ones.

5. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

6. Marc Ross

Marc Ross Senior Registered

Perfect, thank-you for the link,

Here is a link in Wikipedia of a scientific approach to see if Canadian singer is a reincarantion of Marilyn Monroe. In short, this seems like a strong case.

The fact that Wikipedia allowed mention of this case is remarkable; that Wikipedia posted such a detailed account on a topic that remains at best, inconclusive.

7. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Interesting that Wikipedia has that type of stuff up. This all used to be available, in great detail, on Johnadams.net.. BUT, I can't find the url anymore and I think its been taken down. Oh well.

8. ElisaD

ElisaD Registered

What i know is, that i always had an 'urge' to get famous... it never went away, i still wish to become a singer one day and get known , or even a writer, something artistic ...

I don't know about a famous life in a past life, but i feel it could have been ...

9. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

I would have becoming famous in my current life for certain actions I was taking if I had of continued. If I had of taken them further it would have created mayhem though. I decided on the most humane course of action I could take once faced with what amounted to a trolley car dilemma...I sacrificed my one chance at being with my love ( although I didn't accept that at the time, I kept fighting for her ) and achieving notoriety and fortune for a greater good ( in other words I ran down the track and threw myself in front of the trolley car in order to save everyone ). Then I got slapped with past lives and I realised that that decision ( which was the only decision that I thought I could make ) was unique to my souls journey. In all my remembered validated lives I achieved notoriety through conflict and in this life I achieved anonymity through peace. Well thank God for that. I finally got something right! Maybe I'm just a slow learner. Deciding not to fight a great evil in my current life is the most humane and nonintrusive thing I can ever remember doing.

My experiences tell me that 'fame' is just another spiritual learning tool. I achieved notoriety in my lives because I was good at fighting. I'm still good at fighting but I choose not to fight. I have other talents but I don't want to be famous for anything. I'm embarrassed by my behaviour in my past and current lives. I was known for all the wrong reasons back then and now in my current life I'm unknown for all the right reasons. I still have trouble with my nature though. All I've ever known is fighting...I don't know who I'm supposed to be without it. The only battle I have left is with my own nature. I see it as karma. I ain't famous for the correct choice and because of that I have time to reflect on who I've been and who I am today. I've been left alone to grapple with my own stuff instead of grappling with outside stuff. I didn't have these concerns when I was in combat mode. Maybe my soul only became famous because I wasn't ready to confront myself? I had to learn all aspects of the evil men do to each other before I was ready to deal with the evil that my soul has done. Obscurity is great, without it I wouldn't have learned so much about myself.

Basically I'm just a man who was caught with his trousers down before God. I fouled up.

somesurrealkid likes this.
  10. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

Fame is relative. Who is a famous people ? One who is on wikipedia ? Which wikipedia ? English, french or other ? In my current life I'm a little bit famous among comic books readers in my country (I'm a french comics artist). But you don't know me in America. In my future life will I think of this life as a famous one ?
    In a past life I was known as a painter. My name was Jean-Baptiste Corot. At this time (19th century) I was a bit famous in France maybe, but it's after death that my art became famous.
    In another life I was a baronet, member of parliament in England in 18th century. I found this life in the Parliament archives, but it's not on wikipedia. Is it a famous life anyway ?
    All that to say that I think you can't classify lives by famous or not famous, or you have to specify famous where and how ?

11. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

I used the term notoriety because I have been famous in different ways. My last life I'm famous in one country. I was the toast of London during peace negotiations back then even though I despised the outcome of those negotiations. In another life I was sentenced to be hung as a traitor for leading a rebellion. My ideals etc lived on. I had varying degrees of fame but they seem to have been manifested out of my desire to be remembered. I didn't even realise I had that desire in my current life until a few years ago. It's pretty shameful actually. Thank God it was never my only motivation and it was far from my main motivation.

12. kmatjhwy

kmatjhwy Senior Member Staff Member

Fame .... Interesting! Now as for myself and my past lives. Now have been both where I was famous and not famous. I was very well known in the Boston area at the time of the Am. Revolution. Also became well known when I was a fur trapper and fur trader in the American West. There has been a book or two written about that life that is out in the book stores now. But how many that were involved in the fur trade at that time became famous. But then a number of lives that were not so famous or famous period. In this present life have became well known among some Greater Yellowstone Country aficiandos for my wilderness wanderings. And have actually been mentioned in several books because of such. Some people are always telling me that I should write a book on all my wilderness experiences I have had in life with all of my wilderness wanderings. But so far have chosen not to whatsoever. I don't really want that fame and such. I desire to be able to go about this present life enjoying life and everything with continuing to wander in the wilds. Personally do think there is soooo much in life that fame will actually get in the way sometimes.

Wishing Everyone the Best!

13. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

Hey ! I also had a life as a trapper. But it was not in west America. It was in Canada, Qu├ębec exactly, on the north coast along river Bersimis. It was at the beginning of 20th century. I was friend with innu natives. It's one of them who teached me how to trap when I was young. But I was not famous this time, in fact so anonymous that I couldn't find any trace of this life.

14. Vanessa Zak

Vanessa Zak New Member

Hi how are you?

15. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

Hi Vanessa. Do you have a famous past life?

16. Vanessa Zak

Vanessa Zak New Member

Yes Jim, But I do not want to disclose it publicly.

17. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

That's cool. I have some myself.

18. Jack1944

Jack1944 New Member

You never hear about the past life guy who cleaned up after horses, or the bathroom attendant, everyone always wants to be either Cleopatra or some historical figure. I find that the more ordinary a person is the richer a life they've had.

19. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

Personally I'd prefer to be just Jim. Reincarnations a headache to be honest, yet in my own experience the hardest lesson I've learned is in an anonymous life, but that kind of life is no more complicated than an FPL in my experience. All being famous in a past life means is that one effects more souls on ones journey than the average joe. There's some heavy karma there. The only thing I'm relieved about is not being famous in my current life. History doesn't need my brand of 'fame'. May I have many more anonymous lives because that will mean I'm doing something right.

20. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

If you never heard about anonymous lives you didn't read what everybody told in the forum or elsewhere. There are more lots of non famous past lives than famous ones.
    Among others I had a life in ancient Greece where my occupation was to clean statues. Great job ! And in another one I was a thief or a poacher. I had also lives as fisherman or peasant.
    I read testimonies from people who where slaves or prisoners, some with poor lives who died young.
    Famous or not, all lives have the same value and can teach you something.

somesurrealkid likes this.