Famous people

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Mr.Mann, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

When I was talking with my sister about my wikipedia past life (oh God lol), and I put forth this issue of "when it is about a past life, everyone is a famous queen, or king, or public figure etc.", she argued that that must be the memories of hardnesses, traumas, exceptional things that one may have had to go through, or participate, that may stick to the mind... It could be an explanation, I think.

I have had one dream long ago, I was in my early 20s, and I was sit on a sofa near a bookcase, and I was digging gingerly into my pipe with a small stick . I didn't know what it meant then. Now I know that is the way people clean their pipes -- yes? My mom told me about that, being almost sure it was a cleaning procedure, and lsome years later I checked on Google. I really don't know where that came from, but I like to think that it was a past memory coming through a dream --- and that would explain many things about my own stuff. And also there was one dream, a more frightening one, with beard/hair-soaked, mud grey-faced standing men holding spears or long tools (cant place which), and they were murmuring to me: nesteia / no food. But dreams are always dreams, and Freud may explain them... or not! ;)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  2. Chris.Hagen

Chris.Hagen Banned by Moderators

I was famous in my past life, solemnly because of the crimes I committed. Otherwise, I was really a "nobody" so to speak. Had I not committed the atrocities I did, I wouldn't have been known. I'd rather not be famous, especially considering why I was. Now, I'm back to just being a "nobody" again. ;)

3. Alexander_H

Alexander_H New Member

I've led a few lives - one of which that has (recently) become a lot more famous than before. It's, as some people on here said, a lot more difficult to "come out of the closet", so to speak, as a once-famous person, but I'll gladly share my experience with you if you want :)

My first memory resurfaced when I was just 8 years old, and only later was I able to identify who it was by gluing together the memories and recognizing my "murderer" in a painting - I've been one of the founding fathers. Feel free to message me if you're interested in hearing my views on the matter.

Yr Srvt,
    A.