Famous PL or non famous PL poll

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by briski, Oct 23, 2018.

?

who here has a famous PL

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

To me Rommel is still THE best strategist that ever lived and read the book infantrie greift an in it's original form (meaning in German) didn't sit well with my superiors at first untill I produced a copy in English after verifying that the translation was atleast satisfactory (I'm fluent in English, Dutch and German, my Russian is rusty)
    They're still unaware of my past lives and direct family connections in this lifetime within Nazi Germany, I'm talking family that was friends with the chief madman himself

tanker likes this.
  2. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Member

It's interesting, because years ago I stumbled upon pictures of Wehrmacht troops in France in 1940, and they painted a white G on their equipment, to pay tribute to Guderian. As soon as I saw this G, being 15 at the time, I immediately thought "oh, this man was a tactical genius".

On the topic of who I see as a tactical mastermind, I always (and weirdly, ever since I was a teenager) held Subotai (a 13th century General of the Mongol army) as the ultimate master in warfare. No idea why this man's legacy is imprinted in me.