Feeling a deep soul connection with someone you've never met

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ColourODarkness, May 8, 2015.

1. Emmi

Emmi New Member

I want to share something that happened almost 7 weeks ago. I usually go for a walk in the afternoons to the park and thought this day I would take a different route, but decided at the last moment just to go the fastest/usual route. On the way I saw 2 dogs who had obviously escpaed from their yard. One was a small cute terrier, the other was a scary looking alsatian, so I was hesitant and tried to cross the road but they followed me. I continued to the park and stopped at a friend's next to the park to see if they could help, but they weren't home. I took the dogs to the park. I wasn't really aware of who was at the park and thought I would continue on my walk around and perhaps try and find a phone number on the collar of the small dog.

Soon enough I was confronted with a smiling council worker who was maintaining the park grounds. I told him these weren't my dogs. He suggested I call the council animal ranger. I kind of thought, why don't you just help me! He checked with his co-worker and told me they were about to leave work for the day. This man wasn't keen to help me, but before I knew it he had whipped off his belt and was using it as a leash for the big dog. He found the phone number of the owner who said he would be would leave work and be there soon. Meanwhile the guy told me this reminded him of when he was a child and a lady came to their home with 2 alsatians who had followed her. I think he was trying to impress me with a story but it didn't really impress.

We both wanted to leave and not be responsible for the dogs. However he stayed and I left because I had a sleeping baby at home and my husband was about to go out. I sort of wished I had stayed, but I knew I had to go.

This whole scene sounds pretty mundane, but later that night I was thinking about it and realised just how sexy it was making me feel! That man who whipped off his belt in front of me and took control of the scary dog. The way he walked next to me with the dogs, making casual conversation. We had to walk together because he said the dogs wanted to be with me. I can't get him out of my mind. He has completely shaken my world!

I am married, in my mid 40's with 2 small kids. He knows I am married with kids. I feel like the scenario was so intense and weird. Sometimes I have cried about it and thought, this wasn't meant to happen! I don't need to be craving another man who I will probably never see again. Even if I saw him, what would be the point? I would like to say thank you and would love to tell him how he changed my life. What I am taking from this is that this man has unleashed a new sexuality in me. I even shared this man in fantasies with my husband (he likes that stuff). I have also had several of my own fantasies. I am completely craving to see him again.

Do you think he is feeling the same way? My feelings are so strong I feel like it can't be one-sided. I feel like his energy is merging with mine to create these feelings. It makes me feel good to think that we are sharing this intense personal experience, however he might not be thinking about it at all.

2. Cici_Gemini

Cici_Gemini New Member

Well after reading the posts I don't feel too silly posting. I am in love with someone I have never met in person. We both feel the same way...like we know each other from somewhere, but here is the rub...we are in the same city and no matter what we try something always happens to keep up from meeting. If we try to meet for lunch, he will get called into a mandatory meeting - if he tries to come to my house - car wreck. You name it - it's happened over the past year. Even our friends who kinda introduced us are scratching their heads. He even tried coming to me via Uber (driver got hopelessly lost - said her GPS never did that before). But we can actually feel each other. I know when he is thinking about me, and vice versa..it's like we are connected. First time I saw his picture it took my breath away. It's like our souls are intertwined, but why is the universe putting up every single roadblock - I have tried to walk away but it's like we are magnets. It's like I know him - have been with him before. What makes it odder is that I am 12 years older then him and we are both Gemini's. I feel like an old fool but this feeling won't go away.

3. Charles Whitaker

Charles Whitaker New Member

I was driving down the road two days ago and saw a car a little bit ahead on the interstate. I kept my eye on it and studied the driving. I felt like I needed to know the person in the car. All I have been thinking about these past days is who was in the car and why I had such an urge to know them. I felt like it was someone that I knew and was friends with, even though I haven't seen them before.

4. WriteNow

WriteNow New Member

I absolutely have had an "I know that person" feeling about a stranger. But I don't know that they had it about me. I feel like if we really were connected the other person would feel it too. So I don't know whether the person was simply familiar in some way I couldn't identify.

This has happened to me several times.

And then of course I have had an instant friend connection with a few people in my life, where although we were meeting for the first time it almost felt more like "Hey, great to see you again" than "nice to meet you," from but both sides.

I almost never feel this way about someone who is a celebrity or something, a person I will never actually meet.

5. Amy.fate

Amy.fate Looking for an answer

I feel strongly relatable hence the person I'm having this deep connection with is a celebrity as well, it's all started this year because it was meant I spent the last couple days researching and I came out with a very weird and creepy results such as our zodiac signs perfectly matched not to mention that I've experienced blocked memory for the first time in my life and I'm 21.. it was one of the worst feelings that I've ever had. I have more details if you're interested just talk to me.

p.s: I know this was posted last year, but I hope you're still around.