Feeling a deep soul connection with someone you've never met

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ColourODarkness, May 8, 2015.

1. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I have no words of wisdom to offer, but I'd like to welcome you to the forum. And, I hope that someone here can post something that would be be helpful to you. I've sent such well-wishes that you've described, but have not felt them from others.

2. Emnm

Emnm New Member

Thank you, KenJ! At the very least, it’s comforting to know I’m not completely mad.

3. Starlight82

Starlight82 New Member

Hi Emnm,

I’m new here too, I followed this thread a long time ago, looking for answers to a similar experience and the email flagged up today with your post.
    I can totally relate to how you are feel. I feel like I’m going crazy I’ve had this now since June, I’ve had reasoning for it by mediums. But no matter how much I try and forget him, I get constantly reminded of him, even though I don’t use social media, so therefore don’t follow him.
    I just wanted to let you know your not alone in this. I’m a bit wary of revealing much on an open forum. But I have experienced everything you are going through and just wanted to let you know your not alone.
    I’m not sure if you can Dm on here as I’m new, but if I can help you out, please feel free too.

WhiteRose likes this.
  4. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

This thread is so interesting!

I feel a deep connection with some celebrities. It's not fanaticism, in fact, one of these people sings a musical genre that I don't like. There is a rap singer specifically... I feel like he was my son in some past life.

Considering that I was a celebrity in my past life, I'm not surprised to recognize many artists from the 90s. But I also feel a surprising connection with new artists of the decade.

Anyway, celebrities also have souls and they reincarnate. More than one celebrity must have had a connection with one of us here, I suppose. If they weren't famous, they'd be ordinary people.

I met many special people in past lives, but now they are no longer connected with me in the present life. Sad. Sometimes I miss some special people.:rolleyes:

Peace of mind likes this.
  5. Mysticlostsoul

Mysticlostsoul Follow your heart

So good to know that I’m not the only one in that situation! I thought I was crazy honestly...

4 years a go I was at a friend house, he was watching tv I looked at it and wasn’t really interested in what was playing. Each time I was going to his place it was always the same show who was playing. So I started watching.... I can say now it’s been 3 years since I felt a deep connection with the host of that tv series.

I’m not a goopy or a psycho woman! I really feel a connection with him! At first we’re both Empaths, loves animals, nature, like the same kind of music. I went twice in the city he lives but I was for work. I never felt drawn to a place like this one! Why??? I just can’t explain it!!!
    There’s also this weird thing that happened twice in the same week. I follow him on social media. He likes to do live videos, a couple weeks ago I was listening to some different music (not music that plays on the radio) he posted a video and we were listening to the exact same song? What are the odds? And again it happened twice.

I work as a journalist, I wanted to interview him about his work, his future projects... One of my contacts had his phone number so last week I called him! I was so nervous and excited at the same time. He answered... My stress level was at his maximum... I started talking and he hung up on me!!! How lovely.... I’ve to say that English is not my first language and I do have an accent, I felt like he thought I was a fraud or something. I was very sad but I just can’t be mad at him. The connection I feel is so strong that it hurts me...

There’s one picture of him that haunts me to end that haunting thing I had to do something so I found a lovely lady who painted that picture for me! I’m planning on sending him that portrait at his work. My question here is should I tell him that I was the woman he hung up on? Or should I keep it for me? It will be my last attempt after that I’ll try to put him in a little box in my brain... if that works!!

Thanks to everyone who shared stories like mine

6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

You better send him an email, asking why he hung up on you. Explain you are a journalist.

7. Mysticlostsoul

Mysticlostsoul Follow your heart

I thought about it! But I don’t want him to think I’m a crazy woman who’s trying to reach him on every way. It’s not who I am so let’s see what will happen with the portrait! I’ll leave him my info and if he wants to apologise or contact me he’ll be able to do it:) hopefully he will...

8. gashina

gashina New Member

hi Emnm, i’m having quite a similar experience with a celebrity as well, this feeling of my consciousness being somewhere else or feeling like i’m supposed to be somewhere else whenever i see him. i’ve tried forgetting, i’ve tried telling myself it’s nothing but it’s been over a year and i can’t shake it. recently i even attempted connecting with him through dreams but don’t know if anything has come of it yet. i’d love to discuss our experiences if you don’t mind? feel free to dm me!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019 at 9:47 AM