Feeling Like I Dont Belong

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by GalaxyDreamer90, Apr 1, 2018.

1. GalaxyDreamer90

GalaxyDreamer90 Senior Member

For as long as I can remember I have had this overwhelming feeling as though I dont belong on this planet but on another world. As a young child I would mention about a peaceful forest world and about a month ago I had a past life regression confirming that I do indeed come from a peaceful forest world. What can I do about this overwhelming feeling I get that I dont belong. I have some friends but despite that I still feel odd and like I dont belong. I even try doing things that remind me of the forest world such as walking in the park, but despite that I still have this feeling. What can I do?

BrokenAgate likes this.
  2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

Think about the fact that you, as your higher self, decided to incarnate here, and now, for some reason. Instead of longing for other lives, and places, try to find out what is the purpose of your current incarnation!

Your regression should've tried to find your current life's purpose. Sometimes you can't get it, because you aren't yet close to have achieved it. At least, your regression should've given you the purposes of each one of the lives you were regressed to.

3. GalaxyDreamer90

Unfortunately when I had my past life regression it was cut short by my mom. My parents aren't really into past lives and stuff like that like I am. Still I could try meditating on why I'm here in this time and place. Maybe there is even a guided meditation on YouTube to help me find my purpose in this life. That is if I do have a purpose. I do believe there are some people who have absolutely no purpose at all.

4. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

None of my regressions gave me that, it just showed me parts of different lives and what I got out of them was why I can't stand certain things or why I'm (bordering on) obsessed with certain things/eras

I too often have the feeling that I don't belong here but in my case that's in part caused by being tired of this cycle and just want to go home, wherever that may be

5. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

As far as I believe, every life fulfills its purpose; even a spontaneously aborted one.

You may be too young to learn your life's purpose now, but keep trying! You can also try life progression into your future, by yourself through auto-hypnosis, or under guidance. Look it up with google, and on youtube!

6. GalaxyDreamer90

Okay I'll also look into meditating on my future in this life. Hopefully that won't be hard for me since I'm able to see into the future sometimes in my dreams. By the way I asked my higher self what my purpose is and they said I have a big purpose in this life, which would make sense since my mom almost died before I was even born.

7. Cat1965

Cat1965 Senior Registered

Find something that excites you enough to get you out of bed early in the morning . Find something that makes your heart stir...volunteering is a great start. That is how i found my passion...if you love the forest and feel you are drawn to it perhaps look into saving the animals that are being poached to death:( A lot of these places look for volunteers in exchange for shelter and food etc. I too was always drawn to the forest but remembered a past life as a tribal girl in the Amazon. My favorite places are full with trees, flowers and animals...

8. GalaxyDreamer90

I already volunteer at the local park but I still feel like I dont belong in this world. I just dont know what to do.

9. TheRichardOfAlnwick

TheRichardOfAlnwick Member

Hi GalaxyDreamer, the best advice I can give you is to focus on what you do connect with in this world, I agree with Baro-San you obviously came here for a reason, maybe it's your time to try other worlds out, who knows. Focus what you do connect with, spend time with the people in this life you feel a connection with as they have probably shared past lifetimes with you too. And the things your not used to you will get used to eventually. you just need to train yourself to get used to them, just like you do when you learn a new skill for example. I can imagine if you are from another world it must feel really alien to you, but I know you'll get used to things, you just need to stay strong and positive and try to find your purpose here. Don't look too hard it will come to you eventually, just try different things out and spend time with your closest friends and family and try new things out, ask people to encourage you, having someone there for you to tell you well done when you've tried something new is a great confidence boost. I know it would help you alot :) anyway best of luck! that's my advice.

10. GalaxyDreamer90

I've tried many things and there just seems to be nothing I connect with in this world. And what does it matter anyway when people on this planet are so hurtful.

11. TheRichardOfAlnwick

I'm sorry to hear that, alot of people on this site care though and understand where your coming from, there's a start :) it's not easy but you just need to get used to it. you should go out and try to make some friends, the people you meet and click with will be people you've met in past lives and I know you will find them. you just need to be brave and do it. maybe you should sit and have a quiet moment and just think, you don't need to meditate if you find it tricky, write down what you feel, anything that comes to you, even small things, things can make sense later on., also dreams. Your parents and family members for a start are people you've definately shared a past life with, what do you feel from them, writing down anything that comes to you can help :) I feel like i've probably had a past life on another world but alot of lives back, i've had hundreds on earth since then, if this is your first life here it's gonna take alot of getting used to, maybe that's your lives purpose.

12. GalaxyDreamer90

I've been told I should keep trying to find the things I can connect to, but I'm still unsure that will work. Also I just dont think there is anyone on this planet I can relate too. I sadly seem to be the only one like me.

13. TheRichardOfAlnwick

It always works :) you wouldn't be here if it didn't

14. GalaxyDreamer90

I dont know. I just dont belong here on this planet.

15. TheRichardOfAlnwick

You do, people aren't accidentally born into their bodies, everyone is born for a reason, it's how the universe works.

16. TheRichardOfAlnwick

Well it may have been a peaceful planet, but not a very wise and spiritually evolved one. I have to say that. Probably a young soul

17. GalaxyDreamer90

Yeah I do think I was a young soul on the other planet. Probably still am I dont know. Also I'm getting more information on my purpose in this life. Appeartly it's to use my talents that I have in this life so I'm going to use my talents more and see where my talents end up taking me.

18. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Active Member

I think I can understand what you're feeling. When I was young I often said that I felt different from others, that I should come from another planet, that there was nobody like me. I know it's difficult but you have to open to others. You said there's nobody you can relate on. Maybe you can create such a relation. Trust me, take a bit of risks and your life will open up as well. You will have good and bad surprises to say the truth, but that's life. Your melancholic feelings will never disappear at all, but if you start focusing on other things it will fade down. Life is not a simple way, but you have to go this way.

19. GalaxyDreamer90

Where can I find people I can relate to and how. I seriously feel like I'm the only one like me.

20. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Yes, you are the only one like you, but you are not alone. Others have felt this way at one point in time or another. Is there something that you are interested in? List your interests out on a piece of paper. What do you like? Find that out and then you can find people who have similar interests and connect that way.