Finally - ww2 dream!

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Souldier, May 12, 2019.

1. Souldier

Souldier Senior Registered

Hey guys!

For such a long time I've been waiting to a dream which will give me a clue about my past life in ww2. I always knew I was there, but didn't have any idea about my life during the war. Until now...

I should note that also the night before the last night I had a dream which is also could be connected to a PL. I just remember a kind of a desert, Indian (native american) tent, and a rain of darts flying towards me. It was pretty scary, I succeed to hide myself behind a tent, but I had to run and the dream ended pretty fast.

Now, to last night dream - ww2! (I feel much more emotional to this dream) - I was in Ghetto Lodz. I knew its Ghetto Lodz, and I knew I was Jewish. I don't know how. I just knew it. Although it was in Poland, I spoke German. I remember I wasn't hungry, and it wasn't obvious. I was thankful to the head of the Ghetto, Romkovsky, that took care of us, the youngs, and succeed to bring us food so we won't be hungry. I remember eating a soup while watching at a wood shelf protected with glass locked door where there were on it many basic food stuffs such as flour, sugar, and many canned food. It looked delicious, and I was fascinated by these foods.

Last scene I remember is a long street, with closed shops at the right side. Not fat from me were a lot of people with black leather coats. They were gathering in a point at the road in front of me. I remember running out of the ghetto. I ran with a friend, and I remember he was running really fast. He was brave and fast, and I adored him. It was daylight. I think we made at and escaped from the Ghetto, which was not a too difficult mission for us, surprisingly. I remember saying to him something like "I don't want to run and escape, like an animal escaping from hunters. I wanted to be a soldier!" And he answered me: "we are soldiers, in our own way" (he meant to our trying to join the Partisans). I dont know if we made it. I woke up right after that.

Edit: I did a little research about ghetto lodz now, and I watched this video:
    At 3:27 and also around 3:57 you can see the street I saw in the dream! It's that!
    And I even remember how they closed the gate at the end of the road with a barrier!!!

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Jaimie, gretaholzbach, tanker and 2 others like this.
  2. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Third Reich Doge

Oh my God I have a WWII life as well. Keep the memories coming, they’re really interesting, I swear.

For me, I was a member of the SS. I loved wearing the black uniform because it just looked fashionable to me but maybe terror to others, unfortunately. I wasn’t really in Poland myself. My memories of my WWII life were mainly in Germany, Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union. I was a spy. I’ve also been to Italy, France and Austria in my memories.

One question, do you remember if you survived the war?

3. Souldier

Souldier Senior Registered

Nope. I have no idea if I survived the war. Please share your memories from this time! :)

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I am happy for you, Souldier.
    I have no memories of WW2 myself, maybe some vague stuff of the era, but nothing directly related to the war, sorry.

5. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Third Reich Doge

I usually share my memories in my blog. I mean, it kind of works as my archive as well. If you’re interested in reading it, I would suggest to start from (http://thepastofbellona.blogspot.com/2017/11/introduction.html) so that you’ll be less confused about it. There’s lots of it so you can read them when you’re free.

With that said, I’m also interested in your memories.