Fingerprints

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by SERGEY BLYUMKIN, Jan 14, 2018.

1. SERGEY BLYUMKIN

SERGEY BLYUMKIN New Member

I've heard that fingerprints must be equal from life to life.
    Ian stevenson and his successors watched cases for tens years, they could find source materials to check this idea.[i don't know if they've done it or not]
    If this is true than this is basis for identification.
    Database can be created, anybody of us can leave his[er] trace there and than future myself comes to identify himself with previouse himself.
    Information for life, money as inheritage [from myself to future myself] can be left.
    So called karma than can be examined and research if we could find detailed reports about same person in several of his[er] life.

2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Sergey,

I doubt this is possible. First, I think this would have been something that would have been looked at by others in the past and we would have heard about it. Second, some aspects of appearance seem to transfer, given similar genetics between lives, but even here there is nothing exact. Fingerprints require fairly exact matching for identification purposes. Third, the whole system seems to be based on giving individuals a "fresh start" with each lifetime--new situation, parents, prospects, and challenges--and no obvious connection with the past. I don't see how anything as "easy" as carry over of fingerprints would be part of such a system.

However, there is nothing that seems to prevent those interested in doing so from seeking to recover past life memories and cultivating this ability in themselves. Though spontaneous persistent detailed past life memory is fairly rare in the population overall, there have been many on this board who had detailed past life memories, even without recourse to hypnosis or other regression techniques. Hence, as the existence of past life memory becomes more widely known, it seems to me that it may become more common in the future for folks to try to hide certain things where they cannot easily be found by others, with the idea of recovering them in a future lifetime. At some point, a past life regression to determine whether one has hidden something in a prior lifetime may become as common as buying a lottery ticket. Of course, you'd have to find a very good hiding place. If this practice becomes more common, it will spawn a whole lot of treasure hunters intent on snagging treasures other people have hidden away for a future lifetime.;)

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I somehow doubt that anything of the type I just mentioned would be possible (or allowed) on a large scale. Exceptions here and there perhaps, but overall things of the type outlined would threaten the whole "fresh start" aspect of the system. Hmm. Your quest to stash wealth for your future self raises lots of interesting questions.o_O

3. Myrtle_Tree

Myrtle_Tree New Member

May I add that fingerprints are in essence dermal striae made from the fetus' hand movements in utero. I think this alone would make it impossible for them to be transfered per se from one life to another.

4. SERGEY BLYUMKIN

SERGEY BLYUMKIN New Member

nobody knows nothing! we need to see facts, not modelling or thinking. those who worked with many cases, could find source material to check this.

5. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Sergey,

Myrtle_Tree is a physician, and what she has said is factual enough for me. However, if you are looking for mass data files involving many, many cases, you should probably contact those that are carrying on Ian Stevenson's voluminous research. Stevenson collected a good deal of data, and his successors have continued his ground-breaking research. They may have something on this one way or the other, though his research seems to have focused on carry-over of verifiable memories of past lives in young children and carry-over of scars related to past-life injury and/or death.

Cordially,
    S&S