First Past Life Regression

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Dali, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Dali

Dali New Member

I just had my first past life regression and I feel like I could have made it up. Does that go away? Do you get more insight listening to your session or by more meditation?

2. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

I've had memories of one past life since as long as I can remember this life
    I've done a few self regressions and indeed your mind can trick you into thinking that you dreamed it
    But ask yourself
    What did I feel?
    What do I remember?
    How clear were the memories?

And please write everything down, however insignificant it may seem
    I have 2 journals, one where I write everything I remember down straight away, can mean enire page of a piece of memory but more often just some details like 'I held a pocket watch that was made of... whatever and looked like/was ingraved with....' (for example in my Russian Naval officer life I had a gold pocket watch with the Imperial Eagle engraved, was a gift from the Czar, just remember that now)
    In the other journal I split the memories into the various lives where they belong if I've hopped from one to another in a regression or just sort them out, eleborate when possible etc etc

I now have 6 lives (8 when you count the concurrent ones) listed in chronological order and have identified many of them with names and even photo's....it only took me 25 years or so to get there

Dali likes this.
  3. inhaltslos

inhaltslos Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I’ve only had one regression, done by a professional about 23 years ago. I, like you, wondered if I was just making it up. I felt like I was just talking as I went along or seeing stuff that really wasn’t accurate. As the regression progressed I felt more ‘under’ and I didn’t doubt myself as much. I never had another regression and wondered for years if I had done mine ‘wrong’ and didn’t talk too much about it. Years later I was talking about regression among some friends and it seems like that feeling of having made stuff up is common. Their recommendation, though I didn’t do this myself, is to keep up with the regressions because they come easier with time. Just like with anything, the more practice and experience you have, the better results!

Dali likes this.
  4. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

It doesn't go away. I never doubt what I see or hear or feel, but I always doubt my conclusions.
    But on the other hand: who cares? You are never obliged to prove anything to anybody.
    If this journey heals your inner wounds, anxieties, and gives you greater wisdom: go for it!!

Dali likes this.