For those with famous past lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by starrynight, Jul 1, 2015.

1. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

I know we have a few with fpl & afew who suspect the possibilty of.
    Just afew questions on the subject.

1. Had you heard of the name of your pl before you knew you'd been that person?

2. Did you have an interest in their line of work/way of life/country or era they lived in prior to researching?

3. Was there any one moment that made you believe you'd lived that life or a series of evidence/memories?

4. How did you feel when you worked it out?

I think most of us must have had at least one life with some promenence. It would give us the broad spectrum needed to experience life different ways.
    So makes sense.

Many thanks:D

Tabitha Chaplin likes this.
  2. Totoro

Totoro Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

No

2. Did you have an interest in their line of work/way of life/country or era they lived in prior to researching?

Yes and that makes my answer to the first question more interesting. I had a huge interest in Chinese culture and in the era, however I never once encountered anything relating to my past life, even though it should have been relatively easy.

I think for me at least, this was part of my life plan, to not know about it until I reached a certain point in my life.

3. Was there any one moment that made you believe you'd lived that life or a series of evidence/memories?

I can't site one specific moment when I knew I had found my past life. People speak of "blocks" or memories being purposefully clouded and i think that happened to me.

Despite being at the point where I was supposed to learn about my past life, it took a while for these blocks or imposed amnesia to wear off, despite having researched a year or so.

For me, it was more the facts. I've only had one specific memory related to that past life that I was able to verify, but out of everything I've learned, what triggered the recognition was our birthdates. They're the same and very important to me and for whatever reason that is, it was the key. A second part of that though was not wanting to admit to myself that my friend in this life was also my husband in my last life.

After that, I felt a huge amount of grief. For several months, I felt disconnected and had dreams of old photos and houses. I'm glad it's passed, but the vividness of letting out pent up feelings and grief is what convinced me at first, and then finding so many facts and other things is what gave me confidence about it.

I feel fine now.. :D But I kind of answered that in the above question.

3. starrynight

starrynight Senior Registered

Thanks for that tortoro, much appreciated.

I imagine learning a friend was your partner in a pl would be difficult! Also dependant how good or bad that pl relationship was.

Probably why we're not meant to remember.cover face

I had affairs with two of my in laws in different pl's-and i wonder why they give me a hard time now-LOL

4. AOSpare

AOSpare Zos Kia Cultus

5. Aleksei

Aleksei Banned

1. Had you heard of the name of your pl before you knew you'd been that person? (No I had not.)

2. Did you have an interest in their line of work/way of life/country or era they lived in prior to researching? (Yes very much so)

3. Was there any one moment that made you believe you'd lived that life or a series of evidence/memories? (I have had many memories that have lead me to know who I was in the past. I have tons of evidence.)

4. How did you feel when you worked it out? (Surprised and amazed. Not because of the identity. I never oohed and ahhed over the "famous" identity. More I was just happy I discovered another life.)

6. Aelfgyva

Aelfgyva Senior Member Staff Member

Famous "Things"...

Hello All,

I haven't remembered being a famous person, but I do have memories of working on a very famous thing...The Bayeux Tapestry...

"No...In America learning other countries history is very minimal, I had never heard of 'The Bayeux Tapestry' until, while traveling to France, my husband and I happened to be in the area. There was a subconscious pulling that is hard to explain...we visited the museum where the tapestry is on display, and that was the beginning of putting together things from my childhood that I had remembered...but had no explanation for..."

"Yes...needle work was very easy for me, and learning languages too...and when I was very young I sang songs in French...my mother said she never understood why..."

"For me it was finding the figure on the tapestry that I had drawn as a child over and over again...I drew this figure up into my teenage years. Then remembering where the tapestry had been made and actually going there...it was amazing!! My past life came back to me in floods...I have been almost able to remember this life from beginning to end, without hypnotherapy."

"I felt very grateful...maybe a funny word to describe my feelings, but to trust your feelings...to trust that the soul continues...that "what" you are remains... and grows and learns...I am grateful for this knowledge! "

fireflydancing likes this.
  7. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

1. Yes I'd heard of him. He was mentioned in history in school. Although that's all I knew about him. A film about him came out when I was eighteen. All I thought then really was that I would have been on the anti treaty side during the civil war. I was fairly immovable in my youth. ( my PL self was on the pro treaty side during the civil war ). I didn't give him much thought after that.

2. I was always interested in the military and I always regretted not asking my grandparents what it was like growing up during the war of independence and the civil war ( when my PL self lived ). I was young when they died so I hadn't thought to ask them at the time.

3. I had to make the same choice in my current life as in my PL. I also displayed the same talents as him in areas I hadnt studied in in my current life. I also realised that when my back was against the wall I behaved exactly the same way as him. I also came to understand his compromise on the treaty because of the compromise I had to make in my current life.

After all of that something inside me kept telling me to visit his grave. I didn't though, not until I remembered that I was him.

I then had PL flashbacks 9 months later. I remembered looking at the facade of the GPO in 1916 from the inside so I knew that I had been there. Then I started having memories from the civil war period. I remembered addressing crowds and briefing my men and such. Eventually I had so many memories it was confirmed for me that I was him. It helped that some in my soul group were known to me in that life. It helped narrow down the 'cast of characters' enough that I knew that I was him.

4. I felt great at the time. I'd had a misspent youth so when I was protecting my love I used to call myself 'the knight in shyte covered armour'. Finding out that I was this lionised hero made me feel like all of my sins had been wiped clean. Of course life lessons knocked that out of me.

8. Tabitha Chaplin

Tabitha Chaplin Senior Registered

What a great question! For a while I've believed I was the comic Charlie Chaplin in a past life.

1. Yes I had heard of him before. I would sometimes ask my mum about him, but this is again before I knew I was him, or at least I think I am.
    2. I've always loved comedy but I never had gotten into him. Mainly because his work is quite old and wasn't easily accessible before the internet when I was a kid. Also my parents aren't really 'fans' of his so I didn't see any of Charlie at all growing up. Although I definitely knew that I had lived in the eras that he did and I'm from London (and so are my ancestors) so I've always felt a very strong connection to the city, especially the poor side.
    3. How I began thinking I was Charlie was he had always been there in my subconscious but I'd never taken an interest in him as in become a fan. Then not long ago, I went to Waterloo (in London) which then a few days after triggered subconsciously a past life memory/feeling that I was him. I then had an urge to randomly look him up and I realised how much I looked like him when he was out of make-up. Over the last few weeks I can really see a resemblance between me and him, particularly in our eyes. Reading about him he sounds so much like myself in our character; both shy but making people laugh etc. When I was little, my mum said that I would constantly ask ''where's my stick?'' haha! A little Charlie Chaplin maybe?
    4. I felt really amazed and in disbelief. Because for ages I had believed to be a nurse called Mary Mohin (Paul McCartney's mother) and I still continue to, so I have come to the conclusion that I lived a simultaneous life. They both look similar, and I look the right mix of both of them. I've been told several times that I am an ''old soul'' and I read that old souls have the ability to live simultaneous lives which is incredible.

9. John_L

John_L (in clean new clothes)

Only shortly before, as this is a part of history not normally covered in my country.

I always had interest in achieving animal rights/human rights/human living-working conditions. Plus this time around I'm invested in LGBTQ+ rights, although back then I wasn't aware that there were any rights to be had in that regard.
    Also I am an artist specializing in nature, which prompts my s/o to call me 'nature gay', so there is that, too.

Over the years I've slowly collected memories that couldn't be tied to any other life I remember, yet had an overarching theme/mood, which made me suspect they belonged to the same person. And then I read a biography by chance (horrendously poorly written and glaringly inaccurate at times, by the way) and found several of the memories described there.

My first reaction was "well ****", because at that point I knew enough to realize that this had not been a happy life, and whatever new memories would resurface afterwards had a good chance of not being happy either.

Alexander_H likes this.
  10. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Member

Yes, he 's a fairly known painter, especially in France.

I love drawing since I was very young. Now I'm a comics artist. And in my "famous" past life I was a painter.

Never before would I have thought I lived that life. I knew his name but nothing else about his life or career. Then I made a regression and saw me write his signature on the lower right of a painting, in addition to other moments of his life.

I was amazed... and then I went into books to learn more about this man, as I didn't knew anything except his name. Now I know a lot more, as I made other regressions. I found things you can read in biographies, and other things that are not.

11. Elisabeth of Hesse

Elisabeth of Hesse Elisabeth

Firstly, Excellent questions!

Yes, Just a quick glance of the name and it felt familiar to me

Yes, I've always been attracted to Edwardian/Late Victorian Era Germany

It's a long story but Evidence and memories, also accounts from reincarnated relatives

I was felt a huge weight be lifted off of me and i felt happy.

Tabitha Chaplin likes this.
  12. Chris.Hagen

Chris.Hagen Banned by Moderators

1. Yes. I had seen and heard my name.

2. Yes.

3. Yes. When I had a memory that undoubtedly linked me to him/me.

4. Happy to find myself.

13. Alexander_H

Alexander_H New Member

No - I'm not from the United States fortunately and had never come across the name, until after I figured it out myself.

Sadly, I had my first memory when I was 8 years old, so I was much influenced. My passion, however, is much the same as the life before, so I don't know if that's been an influence or just natural. I'm still much interested in economy and politics - but I've promised my s/o to never join politics again (so far, it's always resulted in my death, so. Yeah.)

Um - a series of evidence. So many memories. I read this biography which - though it had some glaring inaccuracies - did make me feel more firm in my belief in who I was, but I never questioned it. It's been as normal to me, having been that person, as knowing that the earth is round.

Both proud and afraid - that PL did not have the best of lives, however famous I might've been, and that didn't exactly cheer me up much haha

John_L likes this.