• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Frightening Past Life encounter

Eve

I have only visited one of my past lives and it left me more then a little frightened.

It was like looking at a black and white photo, nothing moved.
I couldn't see myself but I saw a lady and infront of her was a man.

He was looking angrily at the lady and I was afraid for her so I told her to leave, get away. As I spoke the man turned and looked straight at me.

The whole atmosphere changed and I felt extremely fearful of this man.
I was bought back then and I lay on the bed shaking and scared.
I'm worried I'll meet him again if I try another session. Is it common to have such strong emotional feeling that stay after the session?

Hi eve

Welcome to the forum.

That does sound a bit scary. This can happen sometimes. We tend to remember sometimes dramatic moments from past lives. It is not uncommon to have a strong emotional response, but it will usually fade away after a while. There is nothing to be really frightened of though. Memories cannot hurt you, although it can be a bit startling sometimes.

Were you meditating when this happened, or was it a dream? Or was it some kind of flash back?

Well I was actually with a Reki Healer who was helping me with a spirit that would appear as I was drifting off to sleep or trying to meditate.
The Reki healer thought it might be my soul sister and I should try going into my past lives and see if we could find her.

I found her way back in the medieval era but she was a lot younger.
It was amazing until that man looked at me.

Back